Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiesto Fail

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

c0rk3r wrote: »
    A big wtf! With that analogy you've gone from a slight exaggeration into an over the top, stepping into the realms of lunacy and just come out sounding like a extremist nutter trying to find pedantic reason to dislike the guy. Who cares, I've no idea what the names of most (nearly all) djs. I couldn't tell you judge jules, sasha, tiesto, dj rush, the guys in justice or daft punk etc. Would i call sasha sasha in person? instead of his real name Alexander Paul Coe (thanks wiki). Yeah i probably would, would he care? probably not.

you sound like you've just been finger banged in your piss flap, relax...lifes too short to care about such idiosyncrasies particularly in relation to big name dj's who care less about you, then you do about dj fingerbangmypissflaps.

dj fingerbang exists, mark my words. he only introduces the pissflaps when him and his girlfriend are playing back to back...or front to front im not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ConfusedBuyer

Hey dudes, i once saw Justin Robertson going for the mix and the RECORD started jumping. He just caught it and f**ked it out to the crowd. I cant figure out why any 1 would listen to this girlie crap. Its just for a load of muppets in tracksuits off their tits.
    While im here im mad trying to get the name of a song...i had it on a henrys sept 92 tape. Ok i know this sounds mad but its some chick singing...LET ME TELL YOU...BOM...LET ME TELL YOU...the bom is a beat haha!!! Then she just goes off on a mad rant...Let me Let me Let me Let me Tell me Tell me Let me tell you.....????? Thanks, hate house but its some tune even for grey greg and s**t shane.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Hey dudes, i once saw Justin Robertson going for the mix and the RECORD started jumping. He just caught it and f**ked it out to the crowd. I cant figure out why any 1 would listen to this girlie crap. Its just for a load of muppets in tracksuits off their tits.
    While im here im mad trying to get the name of a song...i had it on a henrys sept 92 tape. Ok i know this sounds mad but its some chick singing...LET ME TELL YOU...BOM...LET ME TELL YOU...the bom is a beat haha!!! Then she just goes off on a mad rant...Let me Let me Let me Let me Tell me Tell me Let me tell you.....????? Thanks, hate house but its some tune even for grey greg and s**t shane.
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Smau5

Le Douchebag strikes again

We all know he's lost it but that is far from terrible, "Diamond" on his new album is a cracking track!

its a far cry from flight 643

• Advertisement

Táck wrote: »
    its a far cry from flight 643

For all the years, the pure magic of Tiesto.
    He has revolutionized Trance.

He has nothing to prove anymore, critics can criticise!

Go lay in bed and listen to the 90's -00's
    Things change, Tiesto's style is a example and I for one, like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

Smau5 wrote: »

hows that working out for you?

yeah, think he was the inventor of the wear a t-shirt with my own name on it brigade as well.

credit where credits due, in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Not to hard to do to be fair, put a donk on any 80s pop tune and you have a Trance classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭The G Child

Not a fan of Tiesto, but to be fair, he's not as bad as he gets made out to be. It's just because he's so commercial that he gets slated. He plays trance Music and whatever his crowd want. People lap it up.

I'm sure he doesn't give a f*ck what all the Music experts like yourselves say once theres still millions of people buying his records, going to his concerts and buying his merchandise. Laughing all the way to the bank......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

I'm sure he's Laughing all the way to the bank......

yeh, the sperm bank

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Sorry Tijs, didnt think you'd get so worked up, sorry about the thread.....

hows that working out for you?

Fine thanks,
    Hows it being unappreciative?
    What is your problem? you wouldn't know talent if it smacked you in the face.

If it's so easy to make Trance, why don't you do and reel in the fame and money, what Tiesto is doing.
    I'm sure you'd stay true and reject all of that though.

Lol is a understatement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 OV

I actually Googled it to see if that was actually a DJ. I was quite disappointed when this thread was the only result.
    It's actually Dj Fingerbangmypisshole

http://www.myspace.com/fingerbangmypissholencunt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

not very often i slate a dj, but i absolutely hate TIESTO!!!!! with his big stages and name in lights, takes the whole rave scene of dirty little kips and back alley warehouses away from the dance scene. nothin worse than a dj tryin 2 be a celeb in my opinion, GET OVER YOURSELF. not even a top dj skill wise, i know loads of english and irish dj's that would piss all over him.......and thats fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭PatrickD32

Zascar wrote: »
    There is a video of him online, I searched for it but could not find it, basically him arriving for a big gig, walking into the place backstage, camera follows him around on his walk through the corridors and he just generally acts like a complete knob. Camera follows him like a boxer or something, as he walks on stage to a massive crowd and huge stage setup, to play some more shyte tunes.

If anyone knows the one please post the vid, its absolutely priceless to just watch him proclaim himself as one of the worlds biggest tools

Is it a clip from his Tiesto in Concert DVD?

I listened to him back 6yrs ago, has some belters of tunes so he does.
    Absolute muck nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

PatrickD32 wrote: »
    Is it a clip from his Tiesto in Concert DVD?

yeah, I think it's on one of his DVDs. I saw it on youtube before but can't find it now. he's prancing around as if he's warming up for a boxing match, lightweight I'm sure;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

yeah, I think it's on one of his DVDs. I saw it on youtube before but can't find it now. he's prancing around as if he's warming up for a boxing match, lightweight I'm sure;)

Can't be sure but I have a feeling that sequence was shot in The Point Depot... While the actual concert was from Copenhagen, Denmark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

ironclaw wrote: »
    Can't be sure but I have a feeling that sequence was shot in The Point Depot... While the actual concert was from Copenhagen, Denmark.

FYP

ironclaw wrote: »

that's not the one I was thinking of. I think the one I was looking at was the gig he did at Museumplein for Queensday or whatever they call it.

• Advertisement

d'oh, he's playing the O2 in March....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

d'oh, he's playing the O2 in March....:(
    Ha, you just got the O2 message too? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Anyone not on here posting as an alibi on Fri night 19 Mar 2010 will obviously be down at the Point 'shaking they ass to dem foot tapping tunes'

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Ha, you just got the O2 message too? :D

yep! Some day I might actually get one that's of interest to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Sounds stupid and I'll regret it, but €55 is actually an alright price for a concert. I know in the US some tickets went for obscene amounts of money ($200+)

But on the note on if I'll go, not so keen... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭chrism2007

There is a video of him online, I searched for it but could not find it, basically him arriving for a big gig, walking into the place backstage, camera follows him around on his walk through the corridors and he just generally acts like a complete knob. Camera follows him like a boxer or something, as he walks on stage to a massive crowd and huge stage setup, to play some more shyte tunes.

If anyone knows the one please post the vid, its absolutely priceless to just watch him proclaim himself as one of the worlds biggest tools

thats the intro for his dvd.

just before he played a world record gig to a stadium packed full of people.

i suppose youve done better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Here it is, what a knob

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

chrism2007 wrote: »
    thats the intro for his dvd.

just before he played a world record gig to a stadium packed full of people.

i suppose youve done better :D

The day you realise that tiesto isn't a god will be as sad as the day you realised santy wasn't real. Brace yourself young man.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I don't see what the problem with that clip is? He was obviously being directed and just looked like he was being told to wait in front of the camera to get shots for the DVD. He was hardly being a dick. Just looked excited more than anything else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Jaisus I never realised how much of a knacker he actually looked like.

Advertisement