Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiesto Fail

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Even heard he's been laying 'Infinity' recently - total pen1s

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Tiesto is a permanent fail

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Can someone explain to me what happened there? It sounded like a wreck from the start of the clip but I'm guessing things went badly out of sync before he knocked it off and started again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

CD badly skipped and a hint of a trainwreck also. Even being there was a Fail IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

LOL!

CDs? When will people learn?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

cd skipped, hardly a fail is it? bound to happen at some stage. He could have handled it better though.
    i really hate that expression Fail. It is the modern equivalent of NOT

your right hardly a fail in its own right but the man is a fail. He tried to make it look like an effect then realized :)

Comments from youtube;

"well this happens when u play the same cd with adagio for the 10000th time since 2004"

"Dirty/scratched Cd - Not his fault - now all stop it.":rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

lol ah it's easy to rag on him, he's fairly wooden and it pretty cheesy nowadays by all accounts. i still think Suburban Train, Sparkles and a few other tracks were good though, before he became Euphoria fodder with the Adagio remix.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Jesus awful. I do enjoy his earlier stuff though. I'd go see him if it wasn't a knacker fest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭francois

Who is this testicle you speak about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Its 'aw teesto' the gaylord

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yeah seen that before funny stuff

Yeah seen that before funny stuff

+1!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

**** happens, worse has happened to me tbh

He's a ****, but not because of that

There is a video of him online, I searched for it but could not find it, basically him arriving for a big gig, walking into the place backstage, camera follows him around on his walk through the corridors and he just generally acts like a complete knob. Camera follows him like a boxer or something, as he walks on stage to a massive crowd and huge stage setup, to play some more shyte tunes.

If anyone knows the one please post the vid, its absolutely priceless to just watch him proclaim himself as one of the worlds biggest tools

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

possible cheese overload on the cdj.

the fact he tried to act like it was an effect was wat pissed me off.

id say when he walked off he was shoutin "NNEEEEEEIIIIIIINNNN"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Wheyyyyyyyy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

As much as I hate Tiesto, it could happen to anybody and he handled it well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭adr

Which of you pros played at a gig like that for '000 of people???

Can't hear anyone... Nobody?

Losers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

adr wrote: »

Losers...

Nice way to introduce yourself :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

ladies and gentleman, we have a tiesto fan.....

i honestly feel sorry for you

Losers...

Ever score a 180?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Zascar wrote: »
    There is a video of him online, I searched for it but could not find it, basically him arriving for a big gig, walking into the place backstage, camera follows him around on his walk through the corridors and he just generally acts like a complete knob. Camera follows him like a boxer or something, as he walks on stage to a massive crowd and huge stage setup, to play some more shyte tunes.

If anyone knows the one please post the vid, its absolutely priceless to just watch him proclaim himself as one of the worlds biggest tools

Tiesto in concert - there was two of them. Another day at the office follows him around for a year or something.

I remember specifically a quote from one of those dvd's where the producers of the show talked about how they (dutch I think) embraced dance music very early on and exported it. He talked about how they handled it very professionally. I had to laugh and thought "yeah by professional you mean - we figured out how to make as much money out of the music as we possibly could at the expense of artistic merit" Not exactly a good thing to be saying on a fan dvd - says alot of the audience and there level of sophistication I suppose.

But you know dance music is funny they way there is that seperation - I suppose it's because it's so niche. Groundbreaking indie music etc. get's released by Sony and Virgin into the charts and it's acceptable and cool to listen to that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭acman

Losers...

Wow, so much for quality > quantity...

I'd rather play some decent music to a dog and cat rather than playing that sh**t to millions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Not a Tiesto fan myself, but come one lads, all the perfect djs on this forum never had a cd skip? happens to everyone:D

Yeah but we are normal people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

I'm not.

Advertisement