Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiesto Fail

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

By normal I mean we don't wear sunglasses indoors, well at least I dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Not a Tiesto fan myself, but come one lads, all the perfect djs on this forum never had a cd skip? happens to everyone:D

Never had a cd skip - don't use the bloody things

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

he's a ****, but he'll always be the **** that created flight 643.

its not a tiesto fail, its a crowd fail for being there

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Hesho

Lads,

Tiesto is bleedin deadly just admit it

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭adr

acman wrote: »
    Wow, so much for quality > quantity...

I'd rather play some decent music to a dog and cat rather than playing that sh**t to millions.

I'm not a big Tiesto fan but your comments about him are just pathetic.

The question is whether a dog and cat would like to listen to your decent music. My guess is they wouldn't...

CD skip happened to every dj or it will happen. It's sth you can't control. You should find a better reason to pick on Tiesto.
    I admit he behaves like a star which puts me off as well but the guy made some amazing gigs and awesome songs and I respect him for that. He has a right to be a star. Get over it.

• Advertisement

Adr you really should read the full thread have you not seen this video which has been kindly translated into English!
    Zascar wrote: »

without stars like tiesto the sky would be dark

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

He's an easy target and that's why people like to rip on him so much. Yes he's been very successful and he's probably very talented at what he does. He brings joy to millions with his music even though it is not to my taste.

But that's not going to stop me taking the complete piss out of him - he's Tiesto!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Is it just me or does anyone else think that people who use the word FAIL are emo árseholes? Sad individuals with emo fag terms in an attempt to look or seem cool.

Tiesto's a plank, get over it and get a life.

But its fun to take the piss out of people It makes me feel better :) + On the Fail front Im not one of those emo's your referring too I merely used the title of the video as the title of the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭acman

Jay D wrote: »
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that people who use the word FAIL are emo árseholes? Sad individuals with emo fag terms in an attempt to look or seem cool.

FAIL

http://failblog.org/

Le Douchebag strikes again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭acman

My god, thats terrible...even for him! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 LCblogger

He has some pretty good new tunes. e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9YnW-QhNSw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

LCblogger wrote: »
    He has some pretty good new tunes. e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9YnW-QhNSw

Yeah thought that one was quite alright myself. For every good tune he has, he also has 3 or 4 **** ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 LCblogger

Very True also. But you cant go on forever.. Hes probably just got lazy.. XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

LCblogger wrote: »
    Very True also. But you cant go on forever.. Hes probably just got lazy.. XD

The fame has gotten to his head. He sees himself as the jesus christ of trance music:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

In that case i bagsy nailing his feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

i baggsy spearing his missus

copeyhagen wrote: »
    i baggsy spearing his missus
    With the distinct possibility of catching the AIDS no thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Personally used like him, went to a good few gigs and really liked the odd tune he made. However, the new stuff.. Pure and utter garbage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Ger_G

What a complete sellout at least his cheesy trance was an attempt at dance music now hese an electro pop douchebag

Uh oh...I'm gonna have to cover my back before meeting any of you lot...

af685ae58da0360.jpeg

he walked by me on saturday, tiesto. with four americans, and they were calling him by tiesto. does dj fingerbangmypissflap get called by their dj name in public?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

DarkJager wrote: »
    He sees himself as the jesus christ of trance music:D
    Well JC died for our sins, maybe Tiesto will die for his.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Táck wrote: »
    he walked by me on saturday, tiesto. with four americans, and they were calling him by tiesto. does dj fingerbangmypissflap get called by their dj name in public?

A big wtf! With that analogy you've gone from a slight exaggeration into an over the top, stepping into the realms of lunacy and just come out sounding like a extremist nutter trying to find pedantic reason to dislike the guy. Who cares, I've no idea what the names of most (nearly all) djs. I couldn't tell you judge jules, sasha, tiesto, dj rush, the guys in justice or daft punk etc. Would i call sasha sasha in person? instead of his real name Alexander Paul Coe (thanks wiki). Yeah i probably would, would he care? probably not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

c0rk3r wrote: »
    A big wtf! With that analogy you've gone from a slight exaggeration into an over the top, stepping into the realms of lunacy and just come out sounding like a extremist nutter trying to find pedantic reason to dislike the guy. Who cares, I've no idea what the names of most (nearly all) djs. I couldn't tell you judge jules, sasha, tiesto, dj rush, the guys in justice or daft punk etc. Would i call sasha sasha in person? instead of his real name Alexander Paul Coe (thanks wiki). Yeah i probably would, would he care? probably not.

chill, I thought the "dj fingerbangmypissflap" remark was quite funny actually:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

chill, I thought the "dj fingerbangmypissflap" remark was quite funny actually:D

I actually Googled it to see if that was actually a DJ. I was quite disappointed when this thread was the only result.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

So it's still available then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Táck wrote: »

Try calling Goldie by the name on his birth cert and see where that gets you...

Advertisement