Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Katie Price and this so called rape

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Ya know what's going to happen next, don't ya?? Max bleedin Clifford will get his grubby mits on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Its very simple. we've all seen her sex tape with dane bowers. she looked like she'd rather be anywhere else.....

case closed.

/thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Its very simple. we've all seen her sex tape with dane bowers. she looked like she'd rather be anywhere else.....

case closed.

/thread.

Does dane bowers have a big lad on him?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Jordan would not use sex to get herself some media coverage would she.

If she does not substantuate these allegations then this will have been a major shooting onself in the foot exercise.

Now its put up or shut up. What man with a bit of sense is going to want to be alone with Jordan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭newmills

Kiera wrote: »
    Ah come on, Z. Dont be so silly!

I'll admit her timing is all wrong and very sus (ie. she wants to gain sympathy) BUT i would not rubbish it just because its Jordan.

No her timing is all right....she was out of the public eye for a couple of days and the interest levels in her were probably dwindling somewhat so she "exclusively tells of her rape ordeal" and then she is bumped back up to the top of the Z list again.
    Fcuk she is a dose..what will she do in another few years when no-one wants to look at her wrinkled face and saggy títs - i dread to imagine!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭di2772

Some of the men should probably come out and tell how she raped them. No way did anyone shag her of their own free will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mmmmwah

sorry but does it bother anyone else that this tread is coming across as she deserves to be raped because she's a 'slapper'?!n who cares anyways because she's worth millions?!sorry but she's someone's mother, sister, daughter!maybe its because I'm a youth worker n I c how tough sum ppl hav it!this tread would considerably defer a young woman from coming forth and we don't need the rapist protected any more than the irish legal system already does!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

This thread is in no way an attempt to say she 'deserved' it. Rather people are simply saying that there is no proof, it stinks of an attempt to get sympathy, and that they are not willing to ruin a man's reputation based on the word of someone like Jordan. Not every rape allegation should be taken seriously,until those who file false complaints are sent to jail, and sued for slander.

Personally I highly doubt Jordan was raped, and what's more, couldn't really care. If she was, go to the police and STFU about it, if not, well then just STFU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mmmmwah

it's so sad the way things hav gone:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

Well,Jordan saying no to someone is very much a first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

mmmmwah wrote: »
    sorry but does it bother anyone else that this tread is coming across as she deserves to be raped because she's a 'slapper'?!n who cares anyways because she's worth millions?!sorry but she's someone's mother, sister, daughter!maybe its because I'm a youth worker n I c how tough sum ppl hav it!this tread would considerably defer a young woman from coming forth and we don't need the rapist protected any more than the irish legal system already does!!!
    it's so sad the way things hav gone

It really is. Back in the day,people used to use punctuation, grammar and not write in text speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I had to google the name......ah the benefits of never reading the rag tabloids

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

dan719 wrote: »
    This thread is in no way an attempt to say she 'deserved' it. Rather people are simply saying that there is no proof, it stinks of an attempt to get sympathy, and that they are not willing to ruin a man's reputation based on the word of someone like Jordan.
    People are making comments like she asked for it though (if it happened - and I'm also highly skeptical) and that it wouldn't make a difference to her as her gee is so wide anyway (wtf?!) and that it wouldn't really be possible to rape her as she'd always be up for a shag.

Those comments are pretty damn ****ed up. The skepticism surrounding her claims isn't though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

She's a disgusting, horrible waste of space

I was disheartened to see her on Sky News signing her biography for a load of teenage girls

Ugh

Advertisement