Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Katie Price and this so called rape

Options
  • 17-09-2009 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭

So Katie ''Jordon'' Price has gone out and said she was raped by some celebrity but won't say who it was, and In the Herald(I know i know:rolleyes:) today, she has actually told the camera crew of her reality show or something, who raped her but has sworn them to secrecy as well. Now my question is, is it not illegal for Katie Price to be witholding infomation concerning a crime that was committed even if it was on her and is not known to the police. I mean she might accept this, but this guy would still be classed as a sex offender in a way and it would seem she is witholding information from the Police. I'm not sure about it, but I just find it odd that Katie can accept being raped and remain silent about it but dosen't seem to be questioned about it.

BTW I realise that we should proberly take Katie's comment with a grain of salt because we don't know the real details, but I still find it weird that she can go about saying she was raped without any sort of investigation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

The police probably aren't taking it seriously because she's a slapper.

yea, police should step in incase he rapes someone good looking..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

she got pissed and let someone grope her fake jingles and then charges him for rape. big freeakin deal. everyone will see through it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

If she doesn't want to press charges then it's none of the police's business.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

What was said that the rapist is a celeb and had a higher profile years ago ummmmmmm sound like peter andre to me , :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Yeah, the police should arrest her for being a fucking cunt!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Please can we not even talk about it! That stupid bint makes millions from people talking about her pointless existence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Ed_

Victor_M wrote: »
    Please can we not even talk about it! That stupid bint makes millions from people talking about her pointless existence.

She must have a book or something out soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

What was said that the rapist is a celeb and had a higher profile years ago ummmmmmm sound like peter andre to me , :D

Or Jimmy Saville or Jason Donovan or Timmy Mallett

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Ed_ wrote: »

She's probably the only person in the world who's published more books than she's read.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

While she might have been raped, what is tasteless about the whole situation is that she only brings it up as a method to win over the public's sympathy.
    Before that, there was silence.

By her actions now, voicing about this rape now - is just yet another PR stunt to win over the hearts and minds of the public. That is in very poor taste but mind you, we're talking about Katie price here! :rolleyes:

By the way, the police HAS stepped in.
    She let slip on her reality show the name of the supposed culprit.
    The crew were sworn to silence but you know that won't last!

See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1213852/Police-speak-Katie-Price-rape-claim-blurts-celebrity-attacker-TV-crew.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

She's nothing more than white trash.

All she wants to do is make money.

Do you honestly think that any girl that was raped would tell a film crew, newspapers etc. and NOT call the police?

I feel sorry for real rape victims, this tramp is trying to make money on their suffering.

Ed_ wrote: »

Her seventh autobiography.

"Today, I went to my local shop and bought milk. I bent over and saw that the shop assistant was looking up my non-existent skirt. The shopkeeper was none other than dead famous footballer, Christiano Ronaldo. That was rape, what he done, innit."

Katie I'll-do-anything-if-the Price-is-right.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

The Police and just about everyone else, I should imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

If she tells Matthew Wright we will all find out.

/accidentally of course, he would never deliberately let it slip.
    Would he Ulrika???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Riddle101 wrote: »
    So Katie ''Jordon'' Price has gone out and said she was raped by some celebrity but won't say who it was, and In the Herald(I know i know:rolleyes:) today, she has actually told the camera crew of her reality show or something, who raped her but has sworn them to secrecy as well. Now my question is, is it not illegal for Katie Price to be witholding infomation concerning a crime that was committed even if it was on her and is not known to the police. I mean she might accept this, but this guy would still be classed as a sex offender in a way and it would seem she is witholding information from the Police. I'm not sure about it, but I just find it odd that Katie can accept being raped and remain silent about it but dosen't seem to be questioned about it.

BTW I realise that we should proberly take Katie's comment with a grain of salt because we don't know the real details, but I still find it weird that she can go about saying she was raped without any sort of investigation.
    The police have spoken to her about it. RTE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Some of the posts here remind me of The Accused.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094608/

It could be a publicity stunt and an exercise in fishing for sympathy, but that's not a guarantee she wasn't raped (even if the way she's going about dealing with it is clumsy, to say the least).

"Slapperish" women can be forced to have sex against their will.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,423 ✭✭✭irishgeo

its following the same path as ulrikia and john lesie "rape" story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Kiera wrote: »
    The police have spoken to her about it. RTE
    Price initially said she would "absolutely never" name the celebrity and has no plans to make an official report to police.

But it was reported today that she let the alleged attacker's name slip off air during filming of her ITV2 reality show What Katie Did Next.

Absolutely never, not at all.
    Oh ok, I'll just tell some people I barely know at all, they're always the most trustworthy people.

I'm hoping she gets punished for this, it's a serious offence to make false claims, especially about serious crimes, and women have been done for this before. But I can't imagine anyone famous getting in trouble over it.
    Yes, I'm assuming the guy is innocent, because I reckon she's never said no to a ride in her life if a guy really did rape her she'd be more upset, file a complaint and wouldn't just be using it to get sympathy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I dont belive it. She is an ugly bint. Im sure dirty bastarding rapists have some standards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

If it turns out to be a false claim, and she's doing it to get sympathy/publicity, then she should be either locked up or sent to a mental institution. The woman is a loon. End of story.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,024 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It will be revealed in her next autobiography "Up my hole", at an Oxfam near you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

When we find out who done it can we make that person a Legend of the Boards?

Dudess wrote: »

I know. To defend my post, I was just being humourous. I don't actually believe there's no chance she wasn't raped.

Rape is a very serious offence and if she was raped, she needs help and she needs to take appropriate action.

However, the circumstances under which she revealed the claimed attack makes the whole thing sound a bit suspect and less credible.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Dudess wrote: »
    Some of the posts here remind me of The Accused.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094608/

It could be a publicity stunt and an exercise in fishing for sympathy, but that's not a guarantee she wasn't raped (even if the way she's going about dealing with it is clumsy, to say the least).

Even if she was raped, the fact she's playing it out to the public in this way and not informing the police is reason enough for anyone to dismiss what she says

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Ed_

I have read on the internet today that Jordan has said that she has fantasys of being raped by Mike Tyson.

I do not for one second believe that a genuine rape victim would have fantasys about it. The woman is a tramp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'd have expected another woman to have shown a little more respect than this.

As most people here know, I'm hardly the typical bleeding hearted PC liberal cry baby, but regardless of the girls morals her claims should be treated with the same respect as those of any other woman (or man) claiming to be in the same situ.

Its these assertions that prevent a lot of women reporting rapes, the fear of being labelled a "slapper" and having to justify her morals, dress code, deportment etc.

Tbh I hope her claims are taken seriously, and if there's some basis in them let the accuser be brought to trial but by the same token if her claims are lie's intended for publicity purpose's let the full weight of the law fall on her shoulders too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Just in case anyone thinks they know who its was - if it did happen, might I make a timely suggestion that "names" should not be posted.
    God knows the forum don't need the liability issue!
    I've seen names thrown about in the net on forums. Its stupid madness.

...and to be honest I don't believe her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Biggins wrote: »
    Just in case anyone thinks they know who its was - if it did happen, might I make a timely suggestion that "names" should not be posted.
    God knows the forum don't need the liability issue!

...and to be honest I don't believe her.

Cover your tracks eh Biggins :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

irishgeo wrote: »
    its following the same path as ulrikia and john lesie "rape" story.
    Didnt Ulrika later say it wasnt john leslie who raped her?

Advertisement