Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

This forum is just full of life :pac:

How's everyone's college work going?

I'd hate to be still in college with exams coming up :P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

So far nailing my CA's for 2nd semester 3 B+'s, a C and 75% (what's 75% in a grade form?)

5 bleeding exams though for Summer!?:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Bryn wrote: »
    I'd hate to be still in college with exams coming up :P:pac:

Pff! :mad:

What are you doing with yourself these days?

I don't have any exams this semester, just a lovely dissertation on top of countless CAs! *panicks*
    So far nailing my CA's for 2nd semester 3 B+'s, a C and 75% (what's 75% in a grade form?)

75 ... B+? :/
    5 bleeding exams though for Summer!?:mad:

Eeep! You'll do fine, you big swot! :D

We should have a post-exams IT Tallaght beers to celebrate them being over ... You, me and some tumbleweed! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

75 ... B+? :/

Eeep! You'll do fine, you big swot! :D

We should have a post-exams IT Tallaght beers to celebrate them being over ... You, me and some tumbleweed! :pac:

Ye was thinking a B or B+ myself, still happy with it, had that exam at the morning after Paddys Day, got fecking 3 hours sleep before it and it was fecking Maths of all subjects .:D

WTF is a swot!?:confused:

Just have it combined with the Dublin City beers :D saying that, them load scared me off the last time big time.:)

Ye was thinking a B or B+ myself, still happy with it, had that exam at the morning after Paddys Day, got fecking 3 hours sleep before it and it was fecking Maths of all subjects .:D

Noyce! :D

I can't do mid-week sessions anymore ... Not if I have college in the morning! It's just torture, I physically can't get out of bed!

I went out that night though ... Ended up singing 'Don't Stop Believing' to a crowd full of drunks in The Village! :o
    WTF is a swot!?:confused:

A smart-arse... something like that! Bryn should know, he passed all his final exams! :pac:
    Just have it combined with the Dublin City beers :D saying that, them load scared me off the last time big time.:)

HAHAH! You and I both!

I was forced to go ... I did my usual thing of talking to one or two people I'd met before. I'm pretty useless :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

A smart-arse... something like that! Bryn should know, he passed all his final exams! :pac:

Em nope :o I had repeats :mad:

Bryn wrote: »
    Em nope :o I had repeats :mad:

Oh, in that case ... don't ask Bryn! :pac:

Beeeautiful day outside, so happy :)

Advertisement