Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Those pizza eaters were shokcingly slow, as for the boxer run around the college, funny stuff.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Indeed, i'd of understood if they were really spicy pizzas, but no, just plain cheese and pepperoni. I didn't see the Boxer guys...thankfully.

The Knights of Leon were pretty good, lead singer sounded exactly like the proper bloke. They should've turned off the music after the band finished though, far to hard to talk to people when you have to shout, fair enough in night clubs, wish it didn't happen in the student bar, I mean no one was dancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

My mates in class are refusing to go to the freshers ball because they have "no money". They're full of rubbish. Feckin' nerds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

sugarman wrote: »
    Oh yeah hah, that was me! That night was a bit hazy, we all woke up the next morning and im not joking it was like "The Hangover" trying to piece together the night. I've no idea what i was even saying to you, i just remember you talking to Phil from college and i knew your face from around here and college... Hiya anywho and sorry if i was a bit worse for ware:o

You were actually really funny! You looked really shocked, I asked if you were ok and you came out "OMG! YOU'RE PIKACHUCHEEKS FROM BOARDS!"

I laughed so hard :)

cade wrote: »
    They should've turned off the music after the band finished though, far to hard to talk to people when you have to shout, fair enough in night clubs, wish it didn't happen in the student bar, I mean no one was dancing.

I hate that! You can't hear anything :(
    Teferi wrote: »
    My mates in class are refusing to go to the freshers ball because they have "no money". They're full of rubbish. Feckin' nerds.

Pff. Everyone in my class is going! Joke's on them, because they're all going to celebrate my Birthday and I haven't even bought a ticket yet! :pac:

ITT FM went well today. Loads of people were watching online! Some weird comments though... four or five lads watched it ALL day and just posted crude and / or bitchy things!
    :mad:

Should be good craic tonight, got my tickets at about 1.45 today and they were up to 650.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

then 8-9 on Monday and Thursday (Love hour .... how soppy!)

OMG Pika do you rip off my love doctor idea!!!

On another note.. man the "seats" in ITT are killing my back the seat is so far away from the table in front!!

Some night at the Freshers Ball last night, how I managed to get up for college today (2 hours late mind you) I'll never know.

The hypnotist was gas today.:D

Happy Birthdays to pikachucheeks and Byrn.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Happy Birthdays to pikachucheeks and Bryn.;)

FYP ;)

Cheers dude!

OMG Pika do you rip off my love doctor idea!!!

The Love Hour shows were excellent! Highest ratings for the week so far! ;)
    Some night at the Freshers Ball last night, how I managed to get up for college today (2 hours late mind you) I'll never know.

Good night! I got soooo much free vodka and red bull! Frank Jez said 'Happy Birthday' to me too! :cool:
    Bryn wrote: »
    FYP ;)

Eh... prick! :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Well as the creative consultant/Executive Producer I'll expect my royalty check soon ;)

On another note.. the seats in ITT are honestly the most uncomfortable ever apart from my Thursday classes. The other rooms are unreal the seat is foot far away from the bench in front and you have no back support!!

On another note.. the seats in ITT are honestly the most uncomfortable ever apart from my Thursday classes. The other rooms are unreal the seat is foot far away from the bench in front and you have no back support!!

Should have done computing, the labs are so comfy.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Should have done computing, the labs are so comfy.:D

Third year lab doesn't have comfortable seats!

I know. The chair I'm on now isn't too bad, in the radio studio! Last day of ITT FM today! :(

Bryn wrote: »
    Third year lab doesn't have comfortable seats!

Ahhh tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Misa-san

6 hours of TV today. Green plastic chair - after 4hours my shoulder decided "No! That's enough, I'm giving out now". Ouch, very uncomfortable!

Seriously, its OTB and we can talk about whateverrrr we like... and people are discussing chairs?
    Tut tut tut!

I'm going back to yoga tomorrow! Wahey!

And on a separate note, don't buy 'Go Ahead' mixed berry bars ... They're not very nice. Eww.

If anyone finds a blue "My Flash" USB key - it's the one I lost on Wednesday

:( I love it so. It's blue and says "My Flash" on it - plug it into a PC n it comes at "Gordon" (my own particular brand of humour). Someone left it on the Netsoc Sign-Up desk on Wednesday last and that's the last we saw of it.

I'm considering making "Have You Seen Me" posters

Ok off topic... the girl in the shop is pretty hot i think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

havent seen the hot shop girl but love the bikers you get there only place i see them now

• Advertisement

Misa-san wrote: »
    If anyone finds a blue "My Flash" USB key - it's the one I lost on Wednesday

I'll be looking out for little Gordo! :P

We went to David LaChapelle's exhibition today... amazing!
    Everyone should check it out!

Lost and Found on here now, if anyone spots a red Shelbourne pin badge that's mine.:D

I'll be looking out for little Gordo! :P

We went to David LaChapelle's exhibition today... amazing!
    Everyone should check it out!

:D yay

I love having Wednesdays off!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Hurlee

Good night! I got soooo much free vodka and red bull! Frank Jez said 'Happy Birthday' to me too! :cool:

Eh... prick! :p

he said happy bday to ya cause i have him under my thumb MUAHAHAHAHA! :P

Hurlee wrote: »
    he said happy bday to ya cause i have him under my thumb MUAHAHAHAHA! :P

Thanks, buddy!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭sickpuppy32

Ok off topic... the girl in the shop is pretty hot i think :)
    yeah love her low cut tops:p

Well I was more talking about her eyes.. but ok :)

Well I was more talking about her eyes.. but ok :)

Nice to see someone isn't THAT shallow! :pac:

I haven't seen this shop girl... I'll go have a wander tomorrow!

• Advertisement

Nice to see someone isn't THAT shallow! :pac:

I haven't seen this shop girl... I'll go have a wander tomorrow!
    Actually since I mentioned here I haven't seen her!

She's just really cute and always very polite!

Advertisement