Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of Focus & Off Topic MkII...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

just thought this would be fun to try. anyone had any success with these before? I've started a pinhole diy challenge over on the sub forum if anyones interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

anyone thinking of a project 365 and looking for inspiration;

http://www.thedesigned.com/2010/01/01/20-inspiring-project-365-portfolios/

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Was out at a friends birthday last night. Got silly drunk and lost my camera bag >< I still have the camera etc, but the stock lens was in the bag and my lens caps. Seriously pissed off with myself. I had been so careful drinking and having the camera with me until now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

Jim wrote: »
    Was out at a friends birthday last night. Got silly drunk and lost my camera bag >< I still have the camera etc, but the stock lens was in the bag and my lens caps. Seriously pissed off with myself. I had been so careful drinking and having the camera with me until now!
    Sorry to hear that, assuming it wasn't handed in to the bar did you lose your camera bag or was it stolen?

democrates wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that, assuming it wasn't handed in to the bar did you lose your camera bag or was it stolen?
    I more than likely just left it somewhere. I reckon it was either in Pravda in town or else the taxi. Rang Pravda but don't think they're open on Sunday's anymore. Gonna have to wait till tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

anyone looking for a glossom.com invite, pm me

don't be short of ideas to get ya going in 2010.

ok, if you still haven't got your new years resolutions together then try this. 10 simple ideas/goals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Afternoon folks... This is an oldie but a goodie :)

then_now.jpg

Got my camera bag and lens back yesterday. The bar staff hadn't found it, had to tell them where I put it and it was there \o/

Thank CHRIST.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Tallon wrote: »
    Have to give a lot of props to the guy who caught this lovely moment :D

Makes you smile

http://de.acidcow.com/pics/20091217/picdump_109_115.jpg
    Wow, beautiful.

In other news, NYC in two weeks :D Which also means, quite possibly, 24-105 F4L and sigma 10-20 in two weeks :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

"Being in the same room with you makes me want to suck the pus out of a rancid nasty rectum."

"Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun."

"Don't eat the jelly! Don't eat the jelly! I made it with frog wee. It'll turn your teeth green... Like mini apples."

Just a few quotes from the Sleep Talking Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

Women in movies. Big difference between photography styles at the start compared to the ones at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Can you find the two crocodiloes?

IMG_7168700.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

whyulittle wrote: »
    Can you find the two crocodiloes?

C1 & C2?

One is right, one is wrong. ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

C2 & C3

• Registered Users Posts: 30,160 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

c2 & b4?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

C1 & C4...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Aha... they're not crocodiles, they're alligators :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

xia wrote: »
    C1 & C4...?
    That's what I was going for too.

Still waiting on the correct answer. :)

If it's any consolation, they were very hard to see, people were walking straight by without knowing they were there.

And they are crocodiles, small freshwaters. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

• Registered Users Posts: 30,160 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

a1&c2?

What is it with all these eejits who keep saying it's the beginning of a new decade?

I thought it was only Journalists that were that thick.

I guess it is 10 years on from the False Millenium.

'Fraid not GT. The answer has been got btw, in another place where I have it posted.

To me it looks like one with it's nose in C2 with it's tail off into B2. Then another with the nose in C3 with the tail going into C4.

Then again it could just be a stick. The only way to really tell is to wave your baby at them like Steve Irwin used to do.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Here's a useful depth of field calculator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Yvette is down with web design. He's(?) done a great job here -

http://yvettesbridalformal.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement