Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personality or looks?! Come on be honest!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

A man with the looks of Stephen Hawking and the personality of David Beckham would be ideal for any woman, I think...

Oh wait...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭confusedgirl

i dont like guys w/ 6 packs purely bcos they make no effort cos dey nevr had to!:D a cute guy is better compromise. guys can charm a girl into bed defo but if hes not a nice person, true colours will appear. i knew this guy who was such a charmer and had everyone mad about him even tho he was distinctly avg lookin. i liked him but in the back of my head was lke "why??"

so if a guy isnt hot enuf it will def nag me like "i cud do better" and thats not good thing!!so i try nt to compromise too much now. why shud i??!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

so if a guy isnt hot enuf it will def nag me like "i cud do better" and thats not good thing!!so i try nt to compromise too much now. why shud i??!;)
    Well if you wait long enough until you have strong feelings for the guy then he'll look a couple of points better, maybe above your threshold ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

A man with the looks of Stephen Hawking and the personality of David Beckham would be ideal for any woman, I think...

Oh wait...!

note to self: use robot voice when trying to seduce pika.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Confusedgirl confuses me with big words such as:"compromise"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Adamisconfused

Personality is way overrated.
    Nothing sexier than a vacuous head. Carnal comatose ftw!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=carnal%20comatose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SwordsRed

About 60:40 in favour of personality. An average looking girl can look so much better with a good personality and vice versa. But looks do count. You cant go out with somebody youre not attracted to after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

I went with looks. A guy can have the best personality in the world, but if I'm not attracted to him, he'll get no further than friend. That said, there are attractive men who wouldn't get very far either because of personality. So it really takes both as far as I'm concerned.
    But the attractive guy might get to have some fun if I'm in the mood. The personality guy will only ever be a friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Looks for me, personality no doubt plays a big part in it, probably even the bigger part. But if I'm not attracted to someone then I wont go for them, probably not even give them to chance to make an impression. They need the looks to catch your attention.

Advertisement