Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible, €500 to a good home. PM me for details.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ingedavidsen/36162030871

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Sabre Man wrote: »
    1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible, €500 to a good home. PM me for details.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ingedavidsen/36162030871

Did you mean €5000 ?

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    Did you mean €5000 ?

It needs new tires and a new battery. There is also a lttle bit of rust. I'll post more pictures later.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Sabre Man wrote: »
    It needs new tires and a new battery. There is also a lttle bit of rust. I'll post more pictures later.

Is it five hundred or five thousand euros?

Is it five hundred or five thousand euros?

Five hundred.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭pryantcc

Anyone interested in a pair of front seats from a 1971 Mercedes 280SE? MB-Tex stuff is intact but tired. Dark blue.
    Also have a 2.3L engine from a 1984 230GE if there's any interest in that?
    Thanks,
    Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭hamburg

Anyone know where I could get a good second hand front bumper for my 82 mk2 scirocco? Seems they are no longer available new. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 64,851 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Why don't you say in your ad that the car still has (a little bit) of NCT left? That, or even putting it through the test might be a great help selling it (even if it fails and you don't want to make it pass, the fail sheet would be of interest to the buyer)

That's an interesting point, Unkel, thanks for your input. I've added photos of the NCT ticket. I've very little time which is my main reason for not going down the route of testing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭MrCostington

This is now gone! Thanks.

Hello I am giving away a Blaupunkt car stereo and 10 CD changer. I think it's from the mid 90's so may suit a cclassic car.

Head Unit Dublin C30 4x40W

Changer CDC-A05/777

These were in a car I had which I sold in 2012 and intended to put them in my next car, but never got round to it.

I never used the radio or tape but think they did work. The changer worked perfectly the day I removed it.

I cut the cable that goes from the head unit to the boot. You can get suitable multi core cable in Maplin in town and solder it.

This is why I'm giving it away so it's up to you to take a punt on it.

I will meet in three places to hand it over a) Northside shopping Center b) Artane Castle c) or East Wall Road during working hours. (all Dublin Northside)

changer.jpg
    cable.jpg
    Thanks!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

^^^

I had that exact system in my old 124 Spider! I built a cradle out of a box and loads of rubber bands to hold the changer and keep the CDs from skipping. I actually put the head unit in the glove box to keep it out of sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TheSnapperVW

Selling my VW Transporter 1978 - Anyone interested in making an offer?

https://www.donedeal.ie/campers-for-sale/volkswagen-t2-1978/16492151

Selling my VW Transporter 1978 - Anyone interested in making an offer?

https://www.donedeal.ie/campers-for-sale/volkswagen-t2-1978/16492151

Thats lovely and I would think not a bad price at all. Glws, wish I had the cash for that

I have a set of four wheels from a Sierra free to take if anyone is looking. They have Ford centre caps but I'm not sure if they're OEM or even what brand they are. Tyres aren't usable and one isn't exactly on the wheel itself. They might be of use to someone, they're going with a skip in a weeks time if not spoken for.

36517813414_978cd2f6a8_c.jpg

I also have a driver's side headlamp - €25
    Four door cards with arm rests - €15 a piece
    Centre console with arm rest - €25

36972857400_920e77b571_c.jpg

36517812794_e9bf1f5e02_c.jpg

36517812574_d440caa929_c.jpg

36517813094_0858bc4313_b.jpg

Collection North Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭BarryM

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    God thats lovely! :eek:

Depends on what you mean by "lovely" nice job, but..... grand for carrying stuff at the feet of the back seat passengers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

I'm looking for a hardtop for a Mercedes R107. It's on the model running from years 1971 to 1989. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

I'm looking for a BMW E28 528 automatic preferably in driving condition but anything considered at a fair price. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rocketman780

Hi,
    I have a Fairey Overdrive Unit for LT95 gearbox. It came out of a early 70's working classic RR. It was purchased to fit into my 73' 2 door classic but never got the time. It is now for sale for €300 if collect in Bray area.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Alan_Ganley

I have a set of four wheels from a Sierra free to take if anyone is looking. They have Ford centre caps but I'm not sure if they're OEM or even what brand they are. Tyres aren't usable and one isn't exactly on the wheel itself. They might be of use to someone, they're going with a skip in a weeks time if not spoken for.
    Collection North Dublin

Are the wheels still there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭tom petty

Wanted : Alfa Romeo 156 front passenger seat preferably in black or dark grey leather .
    The design with the vertical pleats and embossed AR logo .
    To make into an office chair .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Long shot, but anyone know of a Land Rover 101 (the forward control jobbies) ambulance for sale? Looking at the possibility of a camper conversion project. Ideally lhd and with a diesel swapped in. Inquired with the UK club forum, but if there’s one in the country already, all the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

breaking all parts1.2 16 valve sporting 6 sp gearbox.not exactly a classic but they have a bit of a following

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Tommyboy40

Hi all. Lady who works in the local shop has a 1988 4 door hatchback corolla with an autobox. She's had it for years but the head is now gone. She can't bear to see it go to the crusher so if it's of any use to anyone. Based in cork city

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Tommyboy40 wrote: »
    Hi all. Lady who works in the local shop has a 1988 4 door hatchback corolla with an autobox. She's had it for years but the head is now gone. She can't bear to see it go to the crusher so if it's of any use to anyone. Based in cork city

Is it her head that's gone, 'cos I've never heard of a Corolla head to go! ;)

On a more serious note, I hope someone saves it, they'll be a rare beast in a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,315 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Tommyboy40 wrote: »

If it is clean and not rusty someone will buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭dodgygeezer

1988 CX GTI Turbo2

Sensational machine. You don’t see these much anymore. Will miss it.

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/17380770
    1988 Citroen CX Turbo2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

1988 CX GTI Turbo2

Sensational machine. You don’t see these much anymore. Will miss it.

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/17380770
    1988 Citroen CX Turbo2

I wouldn't normally say this about a Citroen, but that is a fantastic car. Very good ad too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭dodgygeezer

Gravelly wrote: »
    I wouldn't normally say this about a Citroen, but that is a fantastic car. Very good ad too.

Thanks. Desperate photos though - I’ll take her out next week and get some proper ones

Advertisement