Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confessions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

genericguy wrote: »
    who was it?

Frank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

"I cannot tell a lie, Officer Oby. I put that letter under that pile of garbage."

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

I stole the cookies from the cookie jar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

I lied to someone about something trivial ooh Im a bad person amn't I Father Pete O Phile?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

cats dont have 9 lives, thats all ur gettin out of me officer!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Attack the post, not the poster!!!
    Hate back-seat modders, almost as much as people who start threads with no info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Latchy wrote: »
    Which reminds me I must bring the St Trinians dvd back to the rental shop :pac:

I know that's a dreadful movie, but I actually enjoyed it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I know that's a dreadful movie, but I actually enjoyed it :)
    It was on sky movies the other day but I missed it .The dvd belonged to somebody else and I never got to see it :)

I will check it out when it's on sky again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Dear downstairs neighbour who complained about the noise once the telly was above a whisper and who once left my rubbish bag around the corner and reported me for illegal dumping. I pissed on your car door handle every single night and then looked out my window and watched you picking your nose and picking bits of breakfast out of your teeth as you headed off to work. Revenge is sweet, ya horrible prick.

That ok for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Latchy wrote: »
    It was on sky movies the other day but I missed it .The dvd belonged to somebody else and I never got to see it :)

I will check it out when it's on sky again

So your confession is that you like rubbish chick flicks then?

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Oh no , discovered ......my secrets out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

I too must confess that I too enjoy a good/rubbish chick flick from time to time :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

I don't know what a "Tracker Mortgage" is. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I robbed a Cadbury Twirl from this old cornershop by my school bus stop a few months ago.

I felt terrible, but I was hungry, skint and hated the bloke in there

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

After my dad got a huge credit card bill, I claimed I had no idea what "i-tunes" was and blamed it on my little brother messing on the internet! He is so bad with all things computer-ishy, he actually said, "Sorry dad, I didn't even know I was buying all those albums!" :rolleyes:

I gave the kid a fiver afterwards though 'cause guilt sorta got the better of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭J.Ball

I once tripped a friend up when we where running away from a bull so he would get him first and i could escape easier.

He tought he tripped over his own feet. We both got away in the end. I still havent told him the truth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

J.Ball wrote: »
    I once tripped a friend up when we where running away from a bull so he would get him first and i could escape easier.

Heh.. :D

I love it..
    It's the whole Zombie escape theory..

You don't have to be the fastest..
    Just don't be the Slowest.. :P

Kind of bad form tripping a mate tho..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

49 posts and no one has admitted putting the screw in the tuna. C'mon, own up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

i do know who p1ssed on the seat of the squad car.......;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

You know that global recession, that was me.

Sorry :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭spoon

confession: I'm wearing your socks.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

I'm really rather shallow and pedantic...
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Novella wrote: »
    After my dad got a huge credit card bill, I claimed I had no idea what "i-tunes" was and blamed it on my little brother messing on the internet! He is so bad with all things computer-ishy, he actually said, "Sorry dad, I didn't even know I was buying all those albums!" :rolleyes:

I gave the kid a fiver afterwards though 'cause guilt sorta got the better of me!

You are a terrible person!!! I put the blame on my little sister, but it's usually her fault anyway!!!

My Confession: I am avoiding a whole group of friends lest they've heard about what I did with one of their other friends, I wish I hadn't done it. FML.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I killed a man, father.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

stovelid wrote: »
    I killed a man, father.

Was it just to watch him bleed ?

Wazdakka wrote: »
    Heh.. :D

I love it..
    It's the whole Zombie escape theory..

You don't have to be the fastest..
    Just don't be the Slowest.. :P

Kind of bad form tripping a mate tho..

It was him or me. There was no time for thinking just action and i acted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

I confess that, up until a year ago, I thought that the 'TUC' in 'TUC biscuits' stood for 'Trade Union Cookies. I'm 31 for Godsake!!

In my defence, I grew up in England, and during the miners strikes in 1984 (remember Arthur Scargill etc), my Dad told me that 'Trade Union Cookies' had been invented for the strikers, and were the only food that the poor miners could afford to eat!! I was only 6 at the time, so I believed every word:(

I only found out the truth last year, when I asked a friend to get me a packet of Trade Union Cookies from the shop. She nearly wet herself laughing at me.......... Yes, I'm gullible!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

My chin is only exceptional, not ultimate :(

I confess that, up until a year ago, I thought that the 'TUC' in 'TUC biscuits' stood for 'Trade Union Cookies. I'm 31 for Godsake!!

In my defence, I grew up in England, and during the miners strikes in 1984 (remember Arthur Scargill etc), my Dad told me that 'Trade Union Cookies' had been invented for the strikers, and were the only food that the poor miners could afford to eat!! I was only 6 at the time, so I believed every word:(

I only found out the truth last year, when I asked a friend to get me a packet of Trade Union Cookies from the shop. She nearly wet herself laughing at me.......... Yes, I'm gullible!!

At least the made up story made a bit of sense. You can be forgiven for being gullible.....................But not this time :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Daroxtar wrote: »
    Dear downstairs neighbour who complained about the noise once the telly was above a whisper and who once left my rubbish bag around the corner and reported me for illegal dumping. I pissed on your car door handle every single night and then looked out my window and watched you picking your nose and picking bits of breakfast out of your teeth as you headed off to work. Revenge is sweet, ya horrible prick.

That ok for you?

Glad I'm not your neighbour! :P Good revenge!

Advertisement