Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confessions

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Aye ... so much so she encouraged me to take it south ...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Result

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

In the movie "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls", at the end when yer man comes out and says "she's not a virgin!", for years i thought he was talking about the bat.
    I was always confused as to why would Ace be in trouble for the bat not being a virgin :confused:

then i figured it out (not too long ago) :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Alright! I admit it, I *am* the Lindbergh baby. Waah! Waah! Googoo. I miss my fly-fly dada!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I shot the Sheriff..

But I didn't shoot the Deputy!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Wazdakka wrote: »
    I shot the Sheriff..

Ballistics says otherwise. You're nicked sunshine.

Bake him away toys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Wazdakka wrote: »
    I shot the Sheriff..

Was it self defence?:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

I kissed a squirrel and i liked it, taste of his nutty chapstick, it felt so wrong, but it felt so right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

grouphug.us for all the fecked up confessions you want. Jaysus the stuff people will confess too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I'm the one who told Hitler it might be fun to invade Poland.

Sorry.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

irlmarc wrote: »
    grouphug.us for all the fecked up confessions you want. Jaysus the stuff people will confess too.
    I took a huge dump in the disabled toilet at work (I’m not disabled), and I unintentionally clogged it up. I ran away laughing my ass off.
    :D

Still not a patch on
    http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

jingx3 wrote: »
    My wife had breast cancer and she went for, what I thought, a removal of said cancer. However, when she came back and showed me the result the doctor had COMPLETELY REMOVED HER LEFT TIT. She asked me what I thought and my first response was: "It's horrible!" She cried and got angry. :(
    And now she's got two right tits.

I have difficulty resisting obvious setups for a punchline :o

Advertisement