Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

KKKKKNIFE WWWWRENCH

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

Listen up numpty; this isn't a PLC college- you can't collect Weetabix tokens to pass exams in UCC.:rolleyes:

If 99.9% of people think a course a rubbish, it generally will be.

Comprende?
    LOL!!! What do you expect from a PLC course?! You pass a PLC college exam if you spell your name correctly.

Guffaw!:D
    Chuckle, I've completed my degree at this age.

What do you think of that eh?:D
    Name: F*uck You!

Course: Mind your own F*ucking business!

Interests: F*ucking your mother!

Sorry if I missed anything...:pac:
    Uh-oh, bogger alert! I bet you'll pack it in after 3 months and return to your farm.:pac:
    Go suck your dogs willy, ****tard!:D
    LOL! 570 isn't exactly an amazing score.:rolleyes: Plus, commerce is awash with bimbos and pretentious imbeciles. Actually, it's probably the perfect course for the likes of you.

lol Some people!:pac:

banning please?? trolls bore the pants off me, especially when they dont have the intellect to even do it well..

your dogs willy? i mean come on....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

banning please?? trolls bore the pants off me, especially when they dont have the intellect to even do it well..

your dogs willy? i mean come on....:pac:

I agree, this guy did the same on the UCC forum and was banned eventually. From experience, he doesn't tone down after warnings so no point in that. Just ban asap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Whens kick-off this year? is it the 20th? ****ers still wont let me register!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Monday 21st September is the first day of lectures/freshers week. Whichever perspective you have on it

x43r0 wrote: »
    Monday 21st September is the first day of lectures/freshers week. Whichever perspective you have on it

The fun perspective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

From graduation thread:
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH! You are taking the piss? No one could possibly be this pathetic.

Snigger...:pac:

+ 1 for banning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭titan18

If you have a problem with the posts,report them.Technically,you could all get banned(including me now).Read the charter.

titan18 wrote: »
    If you have a problem with the posts,report them.Technically,you could all get banned(including me now).Read the charter.

:rolleyes:

Bit much for an OT thread there kiddo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭deisedude

titan18 wrote: »

But we are a baying bllodthirsty mob. Off with his head i say!:D

Plus i reported him already.....

therefore...

angry_mob.png

Rules

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Ah can't wait for college! This summer started with the best month of my life but descended into working monotony :(

Gonna try the Barrack St run on Freshers Fest, never did it...Anyone in?! And I'm looking at you Aodan...;)

Ah can't wait for college! This summer started with the best month of my life but descended into working monotony :(

Gonna try the Barrack St run on Freshers Fest, never did it...Anyone in?! And I'm looking at you Aodan...;)

I always plan on doing it and end up in the Brog all day instead!!

4pm in the brog sometime around christmas....

Bar Lady: " i think you should take it easy on the Jager"

Me: " double Jameson so please"

Whens kick-off this year? is it the 20th? ****ers still wont let me register!!

Same here. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Aaahhhh the fees are payed. A weight off my shoulders :D

Now just have to wait for orientation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Ricky91t wrote: »
    KKKKKNIFE WWWWRENCH

Practical and safe! :pac:
    I miss my janitor avatar...

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

for people who have been in UCC during the summer, how is the print account thing doing? working well or disaster? :)

I should be back in Cork today....... but no... ihad to drink all my money at the weekend. ****ing stupid need for instant gratification ruining my life!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Received my timetable today for CS,2PM finish on friday :D

• Advertisement

So this graduation thingie tomorrow, do we have to wear a suit or will jeans and converse shoes do...?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Orizio wrote: »
    So this graduation thingie tomorrow, do we have to wear a suit or will jeans and converse shoes do...?

Jeans and converse and ye're sorted boss.

Jeans and converse and ye're sorted boss.

Cheers chief, thats a fierce weight off my mind. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Orizio wrote: »
    Cheers chief, thats a fierce weight off my mind. ;)

Anything to help. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

for people who have been in UCC during the summer, how is the print account thing doing? working well or disaster? :)

Looks to be working pretty well. The ques are definetly down and people are being a lot more sensible with how much they print, but it could drift back towards old ways once college is full again in a few weeks.

However, the first time I tried to pint something the printer jammed, and I still got charged, so that's something which could be a problem. There is a facility to claim a refund but for the 40 cents I don't think the hassel is really worthwhile. There'll always be one though, especially in these tough times! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I signed up for my 100 free pages, and am (somewhat unrealistically) hoping that will be enough to last me the whole year!
    Not having massive queues for printers will be nice though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I should be back in Cork today....... but no... ihad to drink all my money at the weekend. ****ing stupid need for instant gratification ruining my life!!

i'm movin down this weekend, session in the mardyke?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Haru

I signed up for my 100 free pages, and am (somewhat unrealistically) hoping that will be enough to last me the whole year!

Definitely won't be enough considering that some lecturers are putting all their stuff on the blackboard and asking students to print it. Hope they'll take the print fees into consideration this year.

Not having massive queues for printers will be nice though.

+1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

I signed up for my 100 free pages

Do you sign up for that at registration? Or was this some kind of under the table type deal? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

I signed up for my 100 free pages,

how how how???!!!

ooooh yes purlease :)

Advertisement