Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork/Kerry All-Ireland Football Final

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭helpisontheway

Kerry by less then 5 points
    Kerry are in the D4 hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Rebel Fan

Cork by less then 5 points
    Kerry are in the D4 hotel.

Thank god for that, we're booked into the Citywest and I thought I was gona have to endure a bad night if we lose on Sunday!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

Cork by more then 5 points
    lol!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

A few disapointing posts there lads, I expected my fellow Corkonian brethren to be staying in the Merrion like myself. Was planning on having a champagne and strawberry celebration after the match as well, no point if I'll be on my lonesome. :(

The Kerry lads are all sleeping in the horse and cart they made their way to Dublin in I presume. The smell of pony ****e keeps the home sickness away nicely I understand. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Johnnyjump

woolyhead wrote: »
    Kerry are being written off, tis great altogether, i love all the hype about Cork, and there foolish enough to believe it when we build them up. I said to one Cork man that if there was a team to be picked from the Kerry and Cork panels there wouldnt be one Kerry player on it, he replied, "sure your right there boy, but that dangly auld ginger lad corner forward might make the bench", Cork to win by 15 pints, just like Dublin did, or no what happened there again..................................

I'm afraid tis you're the fool, Woolyhead. The presenter of Morning Ireland was even talking about the insincerity of the Kerry people talking Cork (Or any opposition) up before the match. People are not half as gullible as you think! Kerry were rubbish all season and are peaking at the right time. If right was right, Cork DESERVE to win but Kerry came through the back door. If Kerry win on Sunday, most people will agree that it was not a deserved win as Cork have done all the dirty work for them by beating Tyrone and being the best team of the championship by a mile. If I was a Kerry man on Sunday and if Kerry win the match, I couldn't help being a bit embarrassed. Then again, Kerry men are different and they will probably not be embarrassed at all to win in such circumstances.UP THE REBELS!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

Johnnyjump wrote: »
    I'm afraid tis you're the fool, Woolyhead. The presenter of Morning Ireland was even talking about the insincerity of the Kerry people talking Cork (Or any opposition) up before the match. People are not half as gullible as you think! Kerry were rubbish all season and are peaking at the right time. If right was right, Cork DESERVE to win but Kerry came through the back door. If Kerry win on Sunday, most people will agree that it was not a deserved win as Cork have done all the dirty work for them by beating Tyrone and being the best team of the championship by a mile. If I was a Kerry man on Sunday and if Kerry win the match, I couldn't help being a bit embarrassed. Then again, Kerry men are different and they will probably not be embarrassed at all to win in such circumstances.UP THE REBELS!!!

Such tripe. If you want to be the best you got beat the best, you got to beat whatever team is put in front of you, which is what both Cork and Kerry have done, hope it's a great game and im not so unfortunate to be sitting beside someone spouting similar rubbish to you.
    If Cork are the best team by a mile then what have you got to worry about. Talking about embrassassment and winning in any circumstances is'nt just a Kerry thing, Cork will take a AI win in any circumstances just as Kerry will and every other county in the country. UP THE KINGDOM!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

Draw
    usual old tripe from paidi and pat spitlane.....both tipping cork,

yera sure kirry havent a chance against these big cork boy's

dara,walsh and his bro,star all small i suppose
    all twin towers lark last year now they're too small

hate that petty small minded kerry sh1te,hope they get the mother of all hidings tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

soundsham wrote: »
    usual old tripe from paidi and pat spitlane.....both tipping cork,

yera sure kirry havent a chance against these big cork boy's

dara,walsh and his bro,star all small i suppose
    all twin towers lark last year now they're too small

hate that petty small minded kerry sh1te,hope they get the mother of all hidings tomorrow

Don't get so worked up,over a game of football:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

Draw
    i'm not it's just the kerry-jackie healy rae-ism tripe that gets trotted out by kerrymen........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

looks like I have a ticket earmarked for tomorrow but still looking for one for my brother who probably deserves one more than most, he was at both kerry games and the tyrone game. if anyone has one spare, however unlikely, give me a PM. cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pappy o' daniel

Draw
    Will Kennelly go back to Australia and his mailbox full of sweaty jockstraps from his male AFL fans, if kerry lose?

Will the gooch admit the last 15 minutes before closing time is more important to him than the last 15 minutes of a game?

"yerra 15mins, thats 3 pints like." ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

there is something special about all ireland final day.......

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

there is something special about all ireland final day.......

Well,thats me,showered and changed...
    Mrs Sneem Man is driving me into town to pick up my ticket and then drop me at a pub for a few scoops before the game.
    It'll be close,but I fancy us by a couple of points.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

Staying local today for the match. Just having the full irish now,shave and shower after and then down to my local pub in time for the minor. By the time the senior comes around i should have enough drink inside me that my nerves will be gone! A very close match i reckon with Cork to pull through by a point or 2,UP DE REBELS!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

Draw
    This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Will Kennelly go back to Australia and his mailbox full of sweaty jockstraps from his male AFL fans, if kerry lose?

Will the gooch admit the last 15 minutes before closing time is more important to him than the last 15 minutes of a game?

That just got you an infraction. Any more comments like that and you will be banned instantly.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I think Kerry by about 4

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭hubbabubba09

you have to admit it was funny though!

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Looking forward to a cracking game of football. Its days like this that you wish that the game was longer than 35 mins a half. Final's seem to fly by.

Don't forget people, thre's only 2 Kindoms, the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭tennessee time

Draw
    kerry will up it big style, its all ireland final day - they know what theyre at

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Christ I hate Joe Brolly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Ciaran O'Connor is in at corner back

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

****ing disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Draw
    Hi...I am an absolute noob round here and I am a foreigner and I am female...but since I am excited for this final (supporting Cork) and watching the match by myself at home I tought I'd join ye, if u don't mind ^_^

Draw
    go nuts ....:D, galvin could have shaved

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I'm going for Cork. I said a few months ago that they had impressed me all year and I think they are the best team in the country just now. They won't have it all their own way though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Draw
    the gaa's biggest day, hoping for a great game.

Draw
    no booking ffor kennellys elbow??

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭hubbabubba09

kennelly lucky to be still on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Draw
    Did Martin Carney say that he thought Kenelley was 'very aroused'?

Advertisement