Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray incident 'Not a knifecrime' because they came from good families

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I didn't say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

gurramok wrote: »
    So anyone who murders anyone needs help?

What's your argument?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,650 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Knife crime applies to all families from all walks of life.
    The killer was demented and suffering from jealousy
    and depression and Gardai believe he planned it.
    He is a murderer, plain and simple, and no matter where
    someone is from, their environment, education etc, they all
    can be prone to evil crimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Cianos wrote: »
    What this thread needs is a clear definition of the word "scumbag"...trying to define the person involved in this case against a word that everyone has a different idea of is just a waste of time.

this thread is not about that word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I didn't say that.
    To me that's a person who probably needed help murdering an innocent person and injuring others

Its clear above.
    What's your argument?

No excuse for murder especially in this case. The perpetrator in this case committed suicide as in my view knew what he had done wrong and knew he would face life behind bars for the crime so took the cowardly way out.

Also, he was clear on intent on murdering the brother who had nothing to do with this so called 'love triangle', the intent to kill anyone who got in his way was there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

FFS can someone lock this thread, its over-stepping the mark big time esp this week of all weeks ...with the post mortems, investigations, family funerals etc

Its clear above.

No excuse for murder especially in this case. The perpetrator in this case committed suicide as in my view knew what he had done wrong and knew he would face life behind bars for the crime so took the cowardly way out.

Also, he was clear on intent on murdering the brother who had nothing to do with this so called 'love triangle', the intent to kill anyone who got in his way was there.

You seem to have a problem with English.

Anyway I concur with Fryups next post.

Time for a lock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Turns out the dude went and bought the knives before stabbing his so called mates.

He had malice aforethought.

This wasn't a crime of passion.

You seem to have a problem with English.

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Des wrote: »
    Turns out the dude went and bought the knives before stabbing his so called mates.

He had malice aforethought.

This wasn't a crime of passion.

I agree, a crime of passion for me is something that happens in the heat of the moment, a row that gets out of hand etc

not this

he clearly planned it all and , as I said earlier, anyone who decides on this course of action as a solution to some issues cannot be rational or balanced, whether thats "mentally ill" or not I'll leave to experts

• Advertisement

To me that's a person who probably needed help murdering an innocent person and injuring others.
    So anyone who murders anyone needs help?

There.

There.

Stabbing someone to death is murder as in this case.

You are making an exception here saying 'the person needed help' yet you have a problem classifying anyone else who stabs people to death as 'needing help too'.

Hypocrisy?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Stabbing someone to death is murder as in this case.

You are making an exception here saying 'the person needed help' yet you have a problem classifying anyone else who stabs people to death as 'needing help too'.

Hypocrisy?

I think you are reading his sentence wrongly

I think he means that "this person" was probably a "person who needed help" and ended up murdering an innocent person

I dont see where he suggests "anyone" who commits murder needs help

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Have not read the whole thread but enough to know some people here need to take their heads out of their asses.

Addict holds someone at knifepoint and robs them but does not physically harm them. By all accounts and every other after hours thread that person is a scumbag.

This lad murders his ''best mate'' and leaves a blade sticking in the back of a woman and people are giving him the benefit of the doubt :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Going in circles folks, going in circles.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

dancor wrote: »
    Have not read the whole thread but enough to know some people here need to take their heads out of their asses.

Addict holds someone at knifepoint and robs them but does not physically harm them. By all accounts and every other after hours thread that person is a scumbag.

This lad murders his ''best mate'' and leaves a blade sticking in the back of a woman and people are giving him the benefit of the doubt :confused:
    Where is knifepoint?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement