Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People Who Still Play COD4 Online Regularly!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭laoishibee

PSN : laoishibee

Add me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Do ye all have map pack or just the normal maps...? I've got variety map pack...!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

most people that play have the map packs 1 or 2 dont though

• Registered Users Posts: 20,326 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

for jackobyte

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JugGe7CCuNU

anyone wanting to add me, my PSN ID is tl1979

sometimes end up playing very late , especially weekends.
    also play zombies a bit on world at war.

2smiggy wrote: »
    for jackobyte

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JugGe7CCuNU

anyone wanting to add me, my PSN ID is tl1979

sometimes end up playing very late , especially weekends.
    also play zombies a bit on world at war.
    Thanks for link but it don't work... I tried it and then tried 4 of the "similar videos" and none worked...:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,326 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

have you tried these for yur ppoe (or something similar :) ) username and password

username - eircom
    password - broadband1

try this , it might work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭FusionNet

hey miggy,

Those details dont work cause we're both using 3g. That setting where you use the ppoe setting only works if you have the older eircom netopia router. That will then give you a Nat 1. Im in IT and have tried everything but I think Ive found the solution or the not of as the case may be. I dont think 3g can get a better Nat, not with Three mobile anyways. If anyone is on a different network you may be able to ask your network to put you on an unrestricted APN. This should then allow you to get Nat2.

I think Im going to have to bite the buit and just get a phone line :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

My PSN ID is in my sig.
    NTL, for some reason, has trouble allowing me join parties though.
    NAT 1

Will be playing it for the first time, in months, tomorrow night

FusionNet wrote: »
    hey miggy,

Those details dont work cause we're both using 3g. That setting where you use the ppoe setting only works if you have the older eircom netopia router. That will then give you a Nat 1. Im in IT and have tried everything but I think Ive found the solution or the not of as the case may be. I dont think 3g can get a better Nat, not with Three mobile anyways. If anyone is on a different network you may be able to ask your network to put you on an unrestricted APN. This should then allow you to get Nat2.

I think Im going to have to bite the buit and just get a phone line :(
    I use a laptop so that won't work for me...!!!:( And I actually use it as a laptop not just a small deskop like some ppl I know...! I'm considering moving to another network anyway though... or just upgrading to 3's 7.2mbps broadband... No extra fees... keep same contract... just pay €29 for new modem and sign on for another 12 months... Might work... seems fair enough... except for 3's absolutely disgraceful customer care... If you tried to ask them to put you on unrestricted APN they wouldn't have a clue what you mean... They all tell you to go into 3 mobile broadband connection properties and make sure the number is set to *99# and after that they're stuck... "You vill 'ave to contuct yoer sistum adminutestaighter"

• Registered Users Posts: 17 garry18

im on most nights usually hardcore headquaters and search and destroy

psn= lostsoul18

• Advertisement
Advertisement