Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People Who Still Play COD4 Online Regularly!

Options
  • 17-08-2009 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭

PSN: Jackobyte94

Clantag:[XEN]

I, for one, would not play anything else online unless one of my friends are playing Fifa!!! Its is by far the best online game I own!!!:pac:

Anyone else here who still plays it??? Just so we know each other if we're together!!!:) Or against each other!!!:eek::D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

marko93101
    add me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

marko93 wrote: »
    marko93101
    add me :D
    Added u... I think:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Yeah i still play all the time

username: davidmcginley

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Yeah i still play all the time

username: davidmcginley
    Added u too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

i'm meath77
    Might be online tonight.

• Advertisement

Quint wrote: »
    i'm meath77
    Might be online tonight.
    And U!!!

At the moment I am working on destroying my K/D ratio... I've been working it up for ages and now I'm having problems with my connection and undoing all my work... I can't move and can only watch myself being killed:( my last 3 rounds were 4 k 12 d or worse:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

I still play it.. Nearly on a million points...

Take it you're Kev_85???

Kev_ps3 wrote: »

Ah jasus! I'm only on level 9, whatever that is. It's a pain using the poxy m16 all the time. I usually get a bag load of kills when i get someone elses gun.

• Advertisement

Ah jasus! I'm only on level 9, whatever that is. It's a pain using the poxy m16 all the time. I usually get a bag load of kills when i get someone elses gun.
    U'll learn to appreciate it later!!! Lvl 55, still use it...

Oh and whats ur username?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Kev_ps3 wrote: »

Kev sucks 8-)

WHo said that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

ye still play it all the time
    i did try cod5 hpwever ww2 guns annoy me:mad:

anyway, psn= amke2k8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Used to play it all the time but no so much not. I started COD5 first when it came out but the old style guns annoyed me so I went back to COD4. PLayed it for a good while again then went back to COD5 guns were still bad but decided to persevere and played online for like 2 days and now I pretty much only play it now. The beginner online guns aren't great at all but once you start opening up better guns then it does get better. Tried COD4 the other day still good but I think it's easy enough to get to Lvl55 while it's a lot more difficult to get to Lvl65 on COD5. Anyway just my €0.02c. W

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

Just starting to play COD4 that I got a lend of recently. Loving it but I am sooooo crap at it...! Was playing last night with Jackobyte and with him going easy on me I got wipppppped..! hahaha... I'll persist with it and eventually I'll perfect my aiming techniques. Its just so bloody fast. I reckon I'd be better with a mouse. Used to play Quake 3 Arena on MAC and finished all levels on Nightmare with mouse and keyboard. Anyway add me if yee like.

PSN: richiehatch

Rats

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭damienmcd

Yeah I played it when it came out and then traded it in for WaW. Realised WaW was pants and went out and bought COD4 again.

That and Pro Evo 2009 are the only games I play.

Username: fishnaldo

ratsam wrote: »
    Just starting to play COD4 that I got a lend of recently. Loving it but I am sooooo crap at it...! Was playing last night with Jackobyte and with him going easy on me I got wipppppped..! hahaha... I'll persist with it and eventually I'll perfect my aiming techniques. Its just so bloody fast. I reckon I'd be better with a mouse. Used to play Quake 3 Arena on MAC and finished all levels on Nightmare with mouse and keyboard. Anyway add me if yee like.

PSN: richiehatch

Rats
    You weren't that bad... Everyone is the same when they start... And I didn't WIPE you... I won by like 2 kills (but I was just using a handgun:P)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

i play all the time am on 5th prestige

(not that prestige stands for how good u are just shows how long u play for)

PSN lofty459

Btw psn down tomorrow for a while somthing about a rumour of a firmware for backward compabillity

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

psn will be down today while the gamescon keynote is on, 5.30pm for 2 hours. new psn store and new slim ps3 to be unveiled.

also i was getting back into cod4 big time but my ps3 died ylod with the disk in the drive.

My poor ps3 #1, its with sony now. RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Play it 30% of my time on PS3. Add meh.

I've only ever played the free for all death matches. First thing i do is mute the 7 other users!

damienmcd wrote: »
    Yeah I played it when it came out and then traded it in for WaW. Realised WaW was pants and went out and bought COD4 again.

That and Pro Evo 2009 are the only games I play.

Username: fishnaldo

Same here, the only 2 I play. The lag on Pro Evo is a pain, i've given up playing it online.

gerkeo wrote: »
    psn will be down today while the gamescon keynote is on, 5.30pm for 2 hours. new psn store and new slim ps3 to be unveiled.

also i was getting back into cod4 big time but my ps3 died ylod with the disk in the drive.

My poor ps3 #1, its with sony now. RIP.
    How did you manage that?!? Its only meant to happen to 0.01% of playstations and only in dusty conditions!!! i thought it was ubran legend!!!:D

EDIT: I've added everyone so far I think:D If I didn't, sorry and add me!!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭wilford

I'm on almost every night,I want that gold cross!!I played resistance 2 online all the time but I havn't put it on since I got cod4.psn wilford7

• Registered Users Posts: 14,976 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

An excellent game and I've only just started playing it again. Was offline with the PS3 for about six months as we only had a 3G connection. Thankfully we have UPC again.

PSN id: liamandagnieszka

@kintaro: I use 3g mobile broadband with no problems!!! But I have to keep computer running while playing!!!

@wilford: I'm on lvl 55 without prstige and I've decided not to go for prestige modes as u won't have time before MW2... Instead I'm trying to complete every challenge and get all gold guns!!!

An excellent game and I've only just started playing it again. Was offline with the PS3 for about six months as we only had a 3G connection. Thankfully we have UPC again.

PSN id: liamandagnieszka
    Are you related to Andrej "Andy" Agneiszka frm Limerick? I just noticed your surname!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,976 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Are you related to Andrej "Andy" Agneiszka frm Limerick? I just noticed your surname!!!

I'm afraid not sir. I don't think I've ever been in Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭glaston

I still play it regularly, cant at the moment tho, just got my eyes lasered and can see feck all!!!

PSN username:glaston

• Advertisement

I'm afraid not sir. I don't think I've ever been in Limerick.
    Just wondering when I saw username!!!:P

Advertisement