Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People Who Still Play COD4 Online Regularly!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

Jackobyte wrote: »
    How did you manage that?!? Its only meant to happen to 0.01% of playstations and only in dusty conditions!!! i thought it was ubran legend!!!:D

EDIT: I've added everyone so far I think:D If I didn't, sorry and add me!!!:P
    ps3 was spotless outside, no dust around it usually, i'm fairly anal about keeping it clean. bought it first day it was out. was playing cod4 single player and as i shot a guy bang screen went blank, ylod, green led blinks yellow 3 times then flashes red.
    Rang sony, no questions asked, they got me a "out of warranty replacement" for €160, no waiting around told me to bring it back to smyths where i bought it. got a brand new one replacment, exact same 60gb model with memory card readers and all. was told that they'd get my cod4 back to me in a couple of weeks.
    so not all bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

gerkeo wrote: »
    ps3 was spotless outside, no dust around it usually, i'm fairly anal about keeping it clean. bought it first day it was out. was playing cod4 single player and as i shot a guy bang screen went blank, ylod, green led blinks yellow 3 times then flashes red.
    Rang sony, no questions asked, they got me a "out of warranty replacement" for €160, no waiting around told me to bring it back to smyths where i bought it. got a brand new one replacment, exact same 60gb model with memory card readers and all. was told that they'd get my cod4 back to me in a couple of weeks.
    so not all bad
    My friend had trouble with his 80gb ps3 but it wasn't ylod!!! Sony took it and gave his a new one but they didn't give him back his COD:WAW!!! He was told to bring ps3 to xtravision and was given a new one. They said he would get his COD:WAW back within month. 2 months l8r no sign so he had to call them repeatedly and eventually xtravision gave him new copy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭paul150

Add me aswell PSN: themuse

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

good to know, not too bothered, was playing too much anyway, just waiting for mw2 now. looks awesome.

What perks / weapon config do you use?
    i use combo of p90 & one of the heavy machine gun with
    perks: 3x frag / Overkill / deep impact or dead silence

gerkeo wrote: »
    good to know, not too bothered, was playing too much anyway, just waiting for mw2 now. looks awesome.

What perks / weapon config do you use?
    i use combo of p90 & one of the heavy machine gun with
    perks: 3x frag / Overkill / deep impact or dead silence
    Depending on map!

Long range: R700, Red, bandolier, stopping power, deep impact.

Medium range: M16A4(acoged) or M14(silenced), digital, bandolier, stopping power, deep impact.

Close Quarters(Vacant/Wetwork): M1014(rds), blue, bandolier, stopping power, steady aim.

Gold DE used with all but r700 where i use M1911.45(silenced)

• Advertisement

paul150 wrote: »
    Add me aswell PSN: themuse
    Added!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Just wondering when I saw username!!!:P

Ah the other half is Polish so I have a lame lame username. I came over all mushy when I thought it up.

Ah the other half is Polish so I have a lame lame username. I came over all mushy when I thought it up.
    Maybe she's related to Andrej!?! He's polish too!!! Or maybe its a really common polish surname like sheahan or fitzgerald are in ireland!?!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Maybe she's related to Andrej!?! He's polish too!!! Or maybe its a really common polish surname like sheahan or fitzgerald are in ireland!?!:confused:

Well weirdly it's actually a girls first name so for him to have it as a surname is strange. I must ask her about that.

Mightn't be the same but it looked similar enough to that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭u2gooner

Alright Guys,

Im rarely on here and not near the ps3 at the mo so if anyone wants to add me its steve1188 . Im goin mad tryin to play a few hardcore cage matches. Sick to the gills with this HSx3 bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

if anybody wants to add me its GAVREDKING.

with caps on, didnt mean it just went a bit mad woops :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

I have the game and have clocked up over 400 hours of playtime on it :eek:
    Unfortunately for you young pups, I have it for the 360. All my friends are on live and the controller is much better suited to shooters. On saying that, PS3 is my console of choice, it's just a shame that the controller didn't increase in size with my hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭damienmcd

damienmcd wrote: »
    Yeah I played it when it came out and then traded it in for WaW. Realised WaW was pants and went out and bought COD4 again.

That and Pro Evo 2009 are the only games I play.

Username: fishnaldo

meant to include clantag: eire (lowercase)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 MARKYAFC

its the only game i play online,
    username: warhead01

MARKYAFC wrote: »
    its the only game i play online,
    username: warhead01
    Added

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

yeah its all i play, username montgomeryflange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Austriker

yeah play it pretty much every night, me and a few other fellas play deathmatch and team tactical, good craic i have to say but hard to listen to some of those americans sometimes!!

PSN: AE86-Austriker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Dont know what it is but I just cant get into this game , maybe something to do with my RSV2 addiction :P.

Can anyone recommend a game that they have played that they find similar to RSV2 on line .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Since ye are still all playing COD4 regulary i am having a COD4 night next tuesday ( 15th ) between 8:30 and 9:30-10ish maybe longer if its going well.

Depending on numbers im thinking either just death match/ team death match or if numbers are quite low maybe a ranked team match.

Let me know if you are interested

• Advertisement

Since ye are still all playing COD4 regulary i am having a COD4 night next tuesday ( 15th ) between 8:30 and 9:30-10ish maybe longer if its going well.

Depending on numbers im thinking either just death match/ team death match or if numbers are quite low maybe a ranked team match.

Is your username Bubs72? I'll try to play... Depends on homework situation... LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Id play but there is Champions League on Tuesday night. Might be on around 10..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

I should be on too

psn lofty459

Is your username Bubs72? I'll try to play... Depends on homework situation... LOL!

Close :D its Bubs78
    Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Id play but there is Champions League on Tuesday night. Might be on around 10..

Oh balls i forgot about that hmm i think ill still try and go ahead with it. Hope to have a few nights over the next few weeks so if you miss this one be sure to check back.
    yayamark wrote: »
    I should be on too

psn lofty459

Good man, you should have acces to the site now too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

anyone lookin for a few games add me too , psn - archetype04

Because of Utd playing tuesday and liverpool playing wensday night i think it will take a good few people away instead of changing it im just going to add a night on monday the 14th Still with COD4 and ill find a new prize for monday nights game too.

The plan is if i get enough people we can do a private death match or team death match and the top 1 or 2 players will win something. If we only have 5 or 6 playing we will just do a team ranked match with all of us together the top player still gets something and we all get some XP !!

Anyway let me know either on here or the link in my sig if you can play either monday or tuesday.

Because of Utd playing tuesday and liverpool playing wensday night i think it will take a good few people away instead of changing it im just going to add a night on monday the 14th Still with COD4 and ill find a new prize for monday nights game too.

The plan is if i get enough people we can do a private death match or team death match and the top 1 or 2 players will win something. If we only have 5 or 6 playing we will just do a team ranked match with all of us together the top player still gets something and we all get some XP !!

Anyway let me know either on here or the link in my sig if you can play either monday or tuesday.

Sounds good. I'll be on monday night so. btw what sort of prizes are you giving out?

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Sounds good. I'll be on monday night so. btw what sort of prizes are you giving out?

Games and bluerays is what i have in mind. I think ill put up a list on the site and who ever wins on each night gets to choose what they want.

whats your PSNID ? ill need that im sending out some friend invites now

Games and bluerays is what i have in mind. I think ill put up a list on the site and who ever wins on each night gets to choose what they want.

whats your PSNID ? ill need that im sending out some friend invites now

its Kev_85

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭kdizl/doylah

Only disc game I still have besides LBP, so I would be interested in this.
    I'm free all week also..

My psn is Doylah

Add me.

Advertisement