Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am either going out to get drunk or....

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,065 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

This thread makes me want to cut myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

This thread makes me want to cut myself

Don't worry, there's plenty of alcohol lying around to disinfect your wounds. I hear whiskey works a treat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

BlueSpiral wrote: »
    Don't worry, there's plenty of alcohol lying around to disinfect your wounds. I hear whiskey works a treat.

Yeah, OMG it's like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo antibacterial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

Long Onion wrote: »
    Yeah, OMG it's like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo antibacterial

You'll be too drunk to notice when your hand falls off and you've lost two pints of blood.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihadu

why does this thread keep getting bumped?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭walshb

any other suggestions??? I got my CAO offer today and got my first choice course YAY! :D I could just go get drunk, but that is so last year. Anyone got any better ideas?

Typical Irish alright, have to get drunk and go on the p1ss.:)
    Where's our creative side? Fair play on the offer.
    Go have a good night, no matter what you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Saw a similar thread before and someone suggested another girl and one cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Said "possibly underage" girl has an attention seeking thread about 6 pages long of most people basicially taking the piss. Very few are encouraging her at all, she just hasn't realised that yet.

Yer dead right helena and this thread is pathetic albeit extremely witty at times, take it to f*ckin' Bebo would ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Why are you so mean about it. If you dont agree with me ok but dont slam me

I can't believe this got past yee...

Advertisement