Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am either going out to get drunk or....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

Start a fight, a big fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Awww the leaving cert and CAO first round of offers... ah the innocence :rolleyes:, before the wait of the world, crushes your hopes and dreams, you find out after three or four years that you're degree is a useless piece of toilet paper that'll cut the arse off ya, you end up on the dole watching dr. phil, jeremy kyle etc... you're that loaned up to the hills that you become afraid of the letters with little windows. Ah yes, cherish these days folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SarahChambers

El Siglo wrote: »
    Awww the leaving cert and CAO first round of offers... ah the innocence :rolleyes:, before the wait of the world, crushes your hopes and dreams, you find out after three or four years that you're degree is a useless piece of toilet paper that'll cut the arse off ya, you end up on the dole watching dr. phil, jeremy kyle etc... you're that loaned up to the hills that you become afraid of the letters with little windows. Ah yes, cherish these days folks.

Haha dont worry I will cherish them. :D:D:D:D I am doing a good course though so I don't think I need to worry anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Flick the bean.

bleg wrote: »
    Flick the bean.

That is disgusting :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,065 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

That is disgusting :(

You're doing it wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Congrats!!
    Treat yourself to something nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Haha dont worry I will cherish them. :D:D:D:D I am doing a good course though so I don't think I need to worry anyway!

What course are you doing, arts? It doesn't matter, you'll be on the dole in three or four years time, trust me if architects and engineers are on it then there's not much hope for the rest of us. College is procrastination for the misinformed, you're better off doing a tefl course and travelling to japan, than staying in this expensive toilet of a country. Excuse my rant, Congratulations in your results and enjoy college!:D

El Siglo wrote: »
    What course are you doing, arts? It doesn't matter, you'll be on the dole in three or four years time, trust me if architects and engineers are on it then there's not much hope for the rest of us. College is procrastination for the misinformed, you're better off doing a tefl course and travelling to japan, than staying in this expensive toilet of a country. Excuse my rant, Congratulations in your results and enjoy college!:D

Why do you think I am doing arts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Why do you think I am doing arts?

He put a ? after arts. So it is in the form of a question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Dan Dare

Go and enjoy yourself tonight, don't drink so much that you can't remember the evening (like I did a lifetime ago), and enjoy college,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Quazzie wrote: »
    He also spelled a few words wrong which indicates that he, himself, did not get his first choice. Bitter lemons are bitter. :D

Overused memes are overused.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Jeebus wrote: »
    See, you've attempted sarcasm there, but you've failed pretty miserably. Just so you know.

Seems to me like you dont know what the meaning of sarcasm is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Mr.Obvious

Go out, get drunk with lesbian hookers and snort coke off their boobies. At 12;00 take some MDMA. Smoke a spliff when you get kicked out at 2:30 and go back to your place with the lesbian hookers who will be so loved up they'll **** you for free. Take some heroin when the comedown kicks in (it might help you get some sleep).

Then go bowling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I am doing a good course though so I don't think I need to worry anyway!

You're SO lucky. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Mr.Obvious wrote: »
    Go out, get drunk with lesbian hookers and snort coke off their boobies. At 12;00 take some MDMA. Smoke a spliff when you get kicked out at 2:30 and go back to your place with the lesbian hookers who will be so loved up they'll **** you for free. Take some heroin when the comedown kicks in (it might help you get some sleep).

Then go bowling.

Absolute nonsense

What bowling alley would be open by the time she finishes all that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Mr.Obvious

Absolute nonsense

first of all leisure plex is 24 hour. 2nd of all did you read over the bit about getting some sleep>?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Absolute nonsense

The one in Stillorgan used to open quite late. Then again, after all that lot, it'd prolly be some time next tuesday when she found her way home from the woods.

Oh, and OP,wait until about February,you'll realise your amazing course is ****,your lecturers are ****,you need mega loans for books you need for 3 months,and your BF and your BFF are ****ing.

Man,when did i lose hope!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

College is for losers. Try getting a job.

The sniffing coke off a lesbian hookers boobs sounds interesting. That would be a good way to start the evening.

Ohhhhhhhh Tesco vodka is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes me do bad things :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Just back from Tesco, bought four bottles. Where are we headed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Hoi - she's with me buddy,

Now Sarah, where were we - ahhhhh the donkey video:D

Just back from Tesco, bought four bottles. Where are we headed?

Yay! Lets got to ucd! might as well get some practice in!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

Ohhhhhhhh Tesco vodka is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...so you had a night of passion with a donkey too!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

any other suggestions??? I got my CAO offer today and got my first choice course YAY! :D I could just go get drunk, but that is so last year. Anyone got any better ideas?

Dye the hair on your box magenta and get a clit ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AlphaRob

Smoke some 75x salvia while listening to the doors (the end) Full volume in a dark room.....That would be a buzz if i ever did see 1.:D

or go suck a lemon:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

...licking the back of used stamps...its such a rush!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

• Advertisement

wooooohoooooo!!!!! another night in town!!!!!!!!!! hope i get over last night before i have to drink more vodka again!!! ps vodka and apple juice is soooo nice!!!!!! :D:D:D

Advertisement