Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am either going out to get drunk or....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Facebook or bebo TBH for "wooo I had suuuuch a good weekend" updates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SarahChambers

Facebook or bebo TBH for "wooo I had suuuuch a good weekend" updates.

Now dont be jealous :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wooooohoooooo!!!!! another night in town!!!!!!!!!! hope i get over last night before i have to drink more vodka again!!! ps vodka and apple juice is soooo nice!!!!!! :D:D:D

Deadly. Keep us all updated!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

wooooohoooooo!!!!! another night in town!!!!!!!!!! hope i get over last night before i have to drink more vodka again!!! ps vodka and apple juice is soooo nice!!!!!! :D:D:D

Just remember, you can't get pregnant first time.

Hey just because I am enjoying myself doesn't mean I am some kind of whore! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

Go back to Bebo, please, the grown-ups are talking.

karlr42 wrote: »
    Go back to Bebo, please, the grown-ups are talking.

Ok now I am actually offended thanks a lot :(

First rule of the internet: no-one cares about anything you have to say or how you feel.

First rule of the internet: no-one cares about anything you have to say or how you feel.

I know, I am just a kind of happy person and I get really sad when people bring me down I cant help it sorry

perhaps a blog would suit more than Bebo then?

In fairness though, discovering vodka is pretty exciting. Well done you!

• Advertisement

No wonder we have such a massive alcohol problem in this country, with millions spent on clean-up, A&E, counselling etc., when drinking is praised, lauded and encouraged as much as can be seen in this thread.
    In fairness though, discovering vodka is pretty exciting. Well done you!
    And we applaud a quite-possibly underage girl for falling into the culture in this country where it is impossible for people to enjoy themselves without getting "hammered".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I know, I am just a kind of happy person and I get really sad when people bring me down I cant help it sorry

When people try to bring me down on the internet I play this song really loud and sing along.

Sometimes I do the hand actions too. :)

Remember; we are beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

*Random post in thread about young lady discussing her night of drinking in hope that through the powers of the internet I might somehow meet up with her and take advantage*

20% of previous male posters are thinking along those lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,065 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Bob_Harris wrote: »
    *Random post in thread about young lady discussing her night of drinking in hope that through the powers of the internet I might somehow meet up with her and take advantage*

20% of previous male posters are thinking along those lines.

pfft, you're slow

I asked her to put markers in her bum on the second page =p

pfft, you're slow

I asked her to put markers in her bum on the second page =p

You guys are creepy :eek::eek::eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭Rebelheart

I got my CAO offer today

Why am I not surprised at this after this: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61672486&postcount=39 !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Rebelheart wrote: »
    Why am I not surprised at this after this: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61672486&postcount=39 !

Cos you're a strange dude who, when adding 2 + 2 ends up with 27,342?

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Dan Dare

You guys are creepy :eek::eek::eek:[/quote]

Persons who have spent so much time on line that they have forgotten (if they ever knew)_how to interact with actual human beings. :(

No wonder we have such a massive alcohol problem in this country, with millions spent on clean-up, A&E, counselling etc., when drinking is praised, lauded and encouraged as much as can be seen in this thread.

And we applaud a quite-possibly underage girl for falling into the culture in this country where it is impossible for people to enjoy themselves without getting "hammered".

(clip clop clip clop) it was pretty obvious from my other posts that I'm being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

But hey, if you want me to personally take the blame for alcohol problems in this country then fair enough.

Said "possibly underage" girl has an attention seeking thread about 6 pages long of most people basicially taking the piss. Very few are encouraging her at all, she just hasn't realised that yet.

I know, I am just a kind of happy person

In fairness, you were/are extraordinarily miserable about Irish people who have the temerity to play Irish sports. Nothing "happy" here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61672486&postcount=39
    I get really sad when people bring me down I cant help it sorry

Oh well, C'est la vie. Perhaps you will learn to think twice before offending the hundreds of thousands of people in Ireland who have great respect for the GAA.

• Advertisement

(clip clop clip clop) it was pretty obvious from my other posts that I'm being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

But hey, if you want me to personally take the blame for alcohol problems in this country then fair enough.

Said "possibly underage" girl has an attention seeking thread about 6 pages long of most people basicially taking the piss. Very few are encouraging her at all, she just hasn't realised that yet.

Why are you so mean about it. If you dont agree with me ok but dont slam me

Rebelheart wrote: »

I dont know what u mean :confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I remember posting a thread once asking about cocktail recipes. The thread was locked and I was told not to damage myself.

Then I read this thread.

... now I'm confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Reject the course if it's in an Irish university as the idea of academically competing in a merely national context is an untaxing and mediocre sham.

Only at an internationally renowned top-ten university can you truly test yourself against the cream of the cream.

All else is failure.

stovelid wrote: »
    Reject the course if it's in an Irish university as the idea of academically competing in a merely national context is an untaxing and mediocre sham.

Only at an internationally renowned top-ten university can you truly test yourself against the cream of the cream.

All else is failure.

Touché!

stovelid wrote: »

All else is failure.

My degree happens to be internationally recognised, like all NUI degrees.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

who cares what you do as long as you keep updating this thread, I am becoming slightly addicted to following young sarahchambers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

My degree happens to be internationally recognised, like all NUI degrees.

tbh....

I stayed up until 3 last night at home watching The Hills. I love that show :D:D:D

Looks like there are other things to do apart from drinking!!!

• Advertisement

who cares what you do as long as you keep updating this thread, I am becoming slightly addicted to following young sarahchambers.

Yay!!! :pac::D;)

Advertisement