Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do fat people become so fat?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,170 ✭✭✭Goose81

Some of the comments on this thread are the most ignorant fking ridiculous things I have ever heard!! Some people have medical reasons for their weight gain, others may have slow metabolisms.. many other reasons for people being overweight & its the rude, disgusting comments like some made in this thread that make people feel ashamed & feel low and can cause people to comfort eat & feel worse or even worse can cause people to become anorexic or bulemic..

Are you joking,slow matabolism my arse.

Everyday in work I see the girls drinking coke and eating ****,while I am drinking water and eating healthy and then complaining about their weight,no ones fault but their own.

No one forces you to eat and eat crap at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭DaveSlats

That story was just a typo - it was actually sheep eating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

There is nothing worse then fattys complaining about how they cant lose weight,while eating a fucking cake telling you about it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,170 ✭✭✭Goose81

DaveSlats wrote: »
    That story was just a typo - it was actually sheep eating.
    Ha

ha.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I don't get how they get so fat though. If I ate constantly I don't think I would get that fat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Some people have medical reasons for their weight gain, others may have slow metabolisms..

Yes of course! But most of them are just fat because they keep eating too much.

Also, if someone has a slow metabolism then they should eat less because the amount they're eating is making them fat.

EDIT: Typo but at least I'm not fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Psh you're all tools.

We get all the unemployed fatties and make them run on treadmills to power turbines.

In one fell swoop, we've solved unemployment, obesity and the energy crisis.

Advertisement