Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the free film

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

FX Meister wrote: »
    What time is the film meet at? If it suits then I might just bring a load in for whoever wants it.

Here is the film meet details

check the photo expeditions section for the full thread.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

If you can't make it Clontarf, I will be at the film meet up also. I am already bringing film for others. I'm happy to haul in more.

Gezz all these offers !! I dont want to be a greedy langer But if I made my way to FX and picked up some I could also share em out at the film meet as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Does anyone know if Unicare (now Doc Morris) still have free film in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

RainyDay wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Unicare (now Doc Morris) still have free film in Dublin?

not as far as I know, though I haven't asked in a while. Dealz do an agfa 200/24 for €1.50 which is about as cheap as you'll find film anywhere. Probably some super saturated grainy consumer film but it'll do the job. Otherwise thephotoshop.ie is probably the best place to get film online at the moment. 7dayshop used to be good, but they lost their channel island no vat thing a while back and their prices hiked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

not as far as I know, though I haven't asked in a while. Dealz do an agfa 200/24 for €1.50 which is about as cheap as you'll find film anywhere. Probably some super saturated grainy consumer film but it'll do the job. Otherwise thephotoshop.ie is probably the best place to get film online at the moment. 7dayshop used to be good, but they lost their channel island no vat thing a while back and their prices hiked.

Thanks - funnily enough I walked past Dealz in Dundrum today while looking for film! None of the chemists shops had any, and I rang Doc Morris in Nutgrove who confirmed that they had none. Eventually, I got Fujifilm 200 ASA 24 in FujiFilm in the Dundrum Town Centre for 2.99. They also had 36 roll for 9.99 for some bizarre reason!

• Advertisement
Advertisement