Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tel Aviv gay center Slaughter!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 fred_1985

A lot of back seat mods here...shame on you all.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

fred_1985 wrote: »

Shame on you and your bigoted views.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭welcomeinjam

It says 3 dead but it goes on to say that just a male and a female were killed. Now I'm not very good at maths but..........

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

While i agree with what your saying, i think you might aswell be talking to a brick wall!! Theres no educating that kind of fool. He should be banned by now anyway.

*Sigh*, you're right, but we've got to make those walls transparent somehow :(

Anyhow, I hope the catch the perps who did this.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Male + Female = Baby => core reason for we are alive today. Natural

Male + Male = abundance of erect penis => mess without product. Not Natural

Female + Female = butch ugly cnuts. Not Natural.

Transgender = So not natural => Not Natural.

Banned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭procure11

Confab wrote: »
    Eh? They're living in Israel.

Errm...I dont understand your post....because if we look at it contextually...Homosexuals can get married in Israel and abortion is very legal...as opposed to Ireland.

If we then extrapolate that into your assertion ...which of the two countries is civilised?????:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Very sad and RIP to all those involved. One poster commented about BRUNO, I saw the movie and it really mocked Islam and Islamofacism seriosuly. I would not be surprised if this is some sort of revenge attack on the Gays out there because of that Movie. "Bruno" Cohen is actually a Jew hence the connection. Jeez they are only kids regardless of their sexuality, disgraceful stuff.

netwhizkid wrote: »
    Very sad and RIP to all those involved. One poster commented about BRUNO, I saw the movie and it really mocked Islam and Islamofacism seriosuly. I would not be surprised if this is some sort of revenge attack on the Gays out there because of that Movie. "Bruno" Cohen is actually a Jew hence the connection. Jeez they are only kids regardless of their sexuality, disgraceful stuff.

Thats a really ridiculous assumption to make. I mean to just speculate that the movie is to blame is really annoying. If someone is that much on the edge that they would shoot and kill people for the simple fact that they're gay would mean that a film is hardy the thing that pushed them to do it.

I haven't watched Bruno neither do I intend to..strictly because I have never found him funny.Still,it would be no justification for such an atrousious act.
    If the film Bruno is the reason for such meaningless killings..(which I doubt)...it goes a long way to show we as humans have a long way to go in terms of civility and perception.

Thats a really ridiculous assumption to make. I mean to just speculate that the movie is to blame is really annoying. If someone is that much on the edge that they would shoot and kill people for the simple fact that they're gay would mean that a film is hardy the thing that pushed them to do it.

You'd be surprised, out there. The book "The Satanic Verses" by Salman Rushdie caused uproar in the Middle East.

• Advertisement

You'd be surprised, out there. The book "The Satanic Verses" by Salman Rushdie caused uproar in the Middle East.

Don't get me wrong I'm aware that the simplest things can cause uproar but not to that extent. That would cause some preplanning.

I respectfully fault your comparison.

Rushdie was a practising muslim for years and as a result of his experience was able to make a personal conclusion about the ills of Islam.His postulations were real ( in his own opinion or knowledge)...as opposed to a comedial feature BRUNO... the author's intentions is mostly based on the possibility of commercial success as opposed to personal convictions.

I would agree with you if readers/watchers couldn't make a distinction...but that would not in anyway be the authors duty/prerogative.

Don't get me wrong I'm aware that the simplest things can cause uproar but not to that extent. That would cause some preplanning.

Agreed, hopefully it is the work of some lone nutjob and not a terrorist cell, I know an Israeli (jewish) fella and they seem grand people altogether. The thing unusual is that Israel has been pretty quite since Hezbollah and themselves kicked the crap out of each other 2 years ago, I hope things are not going to descend into conflict like a few years ago out there again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Banned.

Naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

This could get nasty, there are rumours going around Tel Aviv about a group of gays seeking revenge, roadblocks have been set up in the search for suicide bummers.

DonJose wrote: »
    This could get nasty, there are rumours going around Tel Aviv about a group of gays seeking revenge, roadblocks have been set up in the search for suicide bummers.

Unbelievable....your source?...

procure11 wrote: »

LOL, you're kidding right!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Terrible story. :(

Um...you might wanna read his post again.

Terrible story. :(

Um...you might wanna read his post again.

It is After Hours ;)

LOL, you're kidding right!!!

Why would I be ?

You made a claim.I was just asking where you got your info from.Do you live in Israel...or do you have relatives there?...honest question...

why do ask ? btw..

I just noticed its Ah....:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Why would I be ?

You made a claim.I was just asking where you got your info from.Do you live in Israel...or do you have relatives there?...honest question...

why do ask anyway? btw..

Read his post word for word again...very slowly! :P :rolleyes:

Why would I be ?

why do ask anyway? btw..

Nevermind, it was just... eh... just a rumour...[/facepalm]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Malty_T wrote: »
    No it isn't!

And it's definitely not something that someone should be killed, or even beaten over!

Being homosexual is natural, the sooner the human civilisation accept this the better. Then again, we did have trouble accepting women for ages... who knew.. we're still a learning race :(

Things like this slaughter annoy the living sh1ts out of me:mad: Just hope it wasn't homophobically (is that the right term?) motivated. And for the sake of religon, I hope it wasn't a religious inspiration.

What he said was a troll post, don't bother responding to that.

However I would disagree with you on one point, and I am not a homophobe whatsoever, and while I fully agree it's not a choice but something you either are or are not, I don't agree that it's 'natural'. If it was natural, life would cease to exist. Men being with women IS natural. However, if you prefer guys over girls I have absolutely no problem with that, I would never discriminate against a gay or lesbian person (I do have a problem with absolute flaming homosexuals because they always seem to be too loud and in your face). Finally, I'm not trolling but I just wanted to pick up on the 'natural' thing, please don't argue that it's natural because they're born that way, it's not.

tvnutz wrote: »
    Read his post word for word again...very slowly! :P :rolleyes:

Got it now....finally.......:eek:

Well...it seems there is going to be a lot of pain and gnashing of teeth in biblical fashion...:D

Well...it seems there is going to be a lot of pain and gnashing of teeth in biblical fashion...:D

Unbelievable....your source?... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭I.J.

Can people show some respect towards what has happened tonight in Israel and cut the jokes? Think about the issue of what has happened. Imagine somebody you deeply loved being mindlessly murdered the same way and let the hurt sink in to truly understand the seriousness of this incident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭JW91

Good enough for the them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭JW91

Sexy wrote: »
    In this day and age. Any one else very annoyed?

Link

Poor souls.

As one insider said

[font=Book Antiqua,serif]"An LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) activist told Ynet that it appeared to be a "deliberate act against the gay community."[/font]

Good enough for them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

"a criminal attack" and not a "terror attack"... eh? so nobody was terrorised...! grand then so!

Advertisement