Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prometheus *SPOILERS FROM POST 1538*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

They did the same thing for the last trailer as well. There was a 3 day build-up to the release of the trailer with a new video each day containing snippets of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

FlashD wrote: »
    Ah don't leave, sure you're great craic. :)

Preview trailer for a full trailer....what's the world coming to? To be honest, I don't know how some of you will avoid it, it will probably be screened at the cinemas and on TV so best to kill the pain now.

I have eyelids, I will close them. I have fingers, I will plug my ears:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Meh,I don't read any spoiler tagged posts in here but will watch the new trailer when it's released.I think based on whats been shown already I don't think it will be too spoilery anyway.I genuinely cannot remember the last time an upcoming movie had me this excited.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Man, that trailer for the uh, trailer looks awesome. I don't care about being spoiled. I just hope this film doesn't suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

It could be really good, but there is always the danger that over hyping these things too much will only lead to disappointment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭FlashD

Hey, if anyone finds the new trailer can you drop in a link, should have been released yesterday (Friday), right?

FlashD wrote: »
    Hey, if anyone finds the new trailer can you drop in a link, should have been released yesterday (Friday), right?

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/54354

:D Hey thanks man ^^^^^^

Way better than the first trailer, really looking forward to this now.:)

Anyone getting an 'Event Horizon' vibe off it?

That's not the new trailer, just another preview of it. The full trailer should be over 2 minutes long. It'll probably be available later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭WatchWolf

The shot of the Space Jockey was cool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Is it out yet???

No. Watch the preview above. It's a minute long. From what I've been reading it seems the full trailer may not hit the net until Monday.

The film is due for release in

75days, 9hours, 45mins 10secs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭Bluesteel7

AGH CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I have to say that visually, this film already has me speechless, it looks absolutely stunning.

It's right up there with TDKR in terms of excitement for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

that 1min long clip is enough, dont want to see anymore of it now

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Just noticed at 1:01 in the trailer Noomi Rapace has something wriggling in front of her. Hmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Just noticed at 1:01 in the trailer Noomi Rapace has something wriggling in front of her. Hmmm

Nice spot!
    Facehugger?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Spotted that too looks like a tentacle of some description or
    facehugger tail

I reckon its probably something we haven't seen before though.

(are spoiler tags really necessary? After all, if you don't want to know stuff, you probably shouldn't be reading the thread imo!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Spoonman75

Our Family is growing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54EWIk5qZAs

Cool viral video narrated by Michael Fassbender.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

The marketing for this movie is ridiculous. Very excited about it!

My most anticipated movie of 2012.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Spoonman75

Livestream in about 45 minutes.

http://www.livestream.com/prometheus

Ridley Scott interview and new trailer.

The trailer at the end of the Q&A is amazing.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Jesus h christ that looks amazing. Think i need to do what cartman does and get frozen till June

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Shucks and begorrah! Maybe it's the day that was in it, but is
    Elizabeth Shaw (played by Rapace) supposed to be sounding so Irish???

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭WatchWolf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Holy ****balls that looks amazing...

Advertisement