Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Investigates - younger women

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Maddison wrote: »
    I hope you dont mind sharing with the OH :) But defo yeah Janey Im sooo hot for you :D Im bleedin older than you arent I?
    Sorted. We can start next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

janeybabe wrote: »
    Sorted. We can start next week.

Woo hoo, your place or mine...although mine isnt a good idea cause himself would want to join in & Im greedy

Woo hoo, your place or mine...although mine isnt a good idea cause himself would want to join in & Im greedy

If I can organise to get rid of Zaph, his place will do.

*orders webcam to Zaph's address*

I'm not quite sure what's going on here ... but I don't want to miss it

* ... better make that two webcams*

• Advertisement

If I can organise to get rid of Zaph, his place will do.

Happy Days....Trout, 2 cams seems like a good idea, that way you get more than one angle (says she that dreams of being a p*rn director)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I have a webcam already, so you can go for a third angle. And being the generous person I am I'll even operate it for you.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

:(

I'm going to have to get drunk now to ease the pain of finding out that I'm beyond being attractive by a year.
    How do you think I feel.....Im 5 years off the range :( Its only since Ive started seeing peoples age on this that I feel old-ish. Must get younger man, must get younger man...after all your only as old as the man your feeling(once they are legal of course :D)

I think the 3 of us need to go on the lash! :eek:

ShooShoo wrote: »
    I think the 3 of us need to go on the lash! :eek:

Truth. You speak it.

Now, if only there was an event sometime this week, say Friday, where there would be copious amounts of alcohol.....

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

*must check train times*

• Advertisement

Truth. You speak it.

Now, if only there was an event sometime this week, say Friday, where there would be copious amounts of alcohol.....

Happy f*cking days.....afterall we are the aul ones of Boards :D We needs Bingo lol!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

trout wrote: »
    *orders webcam to Zaph's address*

I'm not quite sure what's going on here ... but I don't want to miss it

* ... better make that two webcams*

Ill bring the popcorn and a few bevvies.

Ah yeah we need to organise a nice game of bridge.

Ah yeah we need to organise a nice game of bridge.

twister ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

This is why I love BGRH. A serious thread has reverted to type as per the charter. :D

Keep up the good work please. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Slaygal

Janeybabes If you're past it at 23 and Maddison you're past it at 27, what hope is there for me? Cos I'm 33 now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Booswig

There are some younger gilrs that prefer older men. They frequently are emotionally more mature, financially stable, have sorted out most of their baggage. Plus, I believe that most women finds wealth attractive.

Men: Hey, anything hot gos for them, and, to be honest, after 30 most women goes downhill in the figure department. Shallow .. yeah. But true.

Advertisement