Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Investigates - younger women

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    For crying out loud, will you leave Zaph alone? He doesn't use the blue tablets any more.

Though, I believe he is contemplating a Harley. Oh dear.....

Oh.Dear.God.

I am not getting on the back of a Harley.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Be reasonable - you don't expect him to ride bitch do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Odd that cos my granny had her youngest when she was 50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Slaygal

Hmmm, how do I take that? Not that I haven't heard that before, but it's all about context.

Now I'm worried.
    So, speaking from the horses mouth, metaphorically of course, what attracted you to the older man?

Was it the fact that you were advanced for your years, therefore sought a man who was also of advanced years? Was it because you couldn't handle the juvenile, loutish shennanigans of the average 20-something Irish man? Or was it because daddy didn't pay you enough attention when you were growing up, so you are now festering cauldron of emotions, riddled with conflict, needing the attention of an older man while despising him at the same time?

Or was he just great guy, you hit it off, and the rest, as they say, is history?

Don't be worried It was meant as compliment.I laughed out loud at some of your humourous posts.

It was the fact he's a lovely guy and we hit it off. It doesn't matter what age he is.

I was talking to someone about this the other day. We decided that it's a good idea because the inheritance could be good and I will be young enough to move on.

Perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Actually, my younger brother has it down to a tee.

Ex-nun, totally loopy, plenty of money, lives next-door to my parents, totally besotted with my brother (she is, em, the wrong side of 60, I would imagine).

21-year old student, no money, bit of a hottie, friend of a friend, totally infatuated with the same brother.

His plan is to get hitched to the older one, wait till she pops her cloggs, then he is set up to be a sugar-daddy for the younger one.

Best of both worlds. The man is a legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

My dad is 46, his girlfriend is 28(only 2 years older than me) Im not normally a hateful person but by jaysus I hate that b*tch....nothing to do wit the age but she is an obvious tramp...the only person that doesnt see in is my dad....wonder if owning a house without a mortgage & driving two high end cars have anything to do with the attraction?

Maddison wrote: »
    wonder if owning a house without a mortgage & driving two high end cars have anything to do with the attraction?

Don't be silly.

They obviously have lots in common.

Honestly, you can be so judgemental some times.

Ohhh yeah they must do....she was married too...til she met my dad.
    Don't be silly.

They obviously have lots in common.

Honestly, you can be so judgemental some times.

Ohhh yeah they must do....she was married too...til she met my dad.

Well there you go. Broken marriages and high-end cars - the foundation for every successful relationship.

• Advertisement

Well there you go. Broken marriages and high-end cars - the foundation for every successful relationship.
    Hahahahahahhah! So looking forward to having a pint with you & having you talk teh sense into me :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I think it has a lot to do with the older man wanting a trophy girlfriend and the younger woman wanting to be spoiled and treated like a princess.

The man wants someone who can look good on his arm and the woman wants someone who can make her look good with new Chanel bags every week.

I think it has a lot to do with the older man wanting a trophy girlfriend and the younger woman wanting to be spoiled and treated like a princess.

The man wants someone who can look good on his arm and the woman wants someone who can make her look good with new Chanel bags every week.

I'm supposed to be getting new Chanel bags every week? :eek: I feel like I'm missing out here.

Can I swap the Chanel bags for a couple of Bacon Double Cheeseburgers?

Funnily enough when I was going to NY in Decemeber he asked me to pick him up a genuine Chanel bag for her.....I refused point blank. Bitch aint havin no better bag than me:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

Physical aspects and little blue pills aside, surely a man of a certain age will have little in common with a woman of that age? Surely he won't be able to converse about Lady GaGa and Balmain Studded Sandals? And I would wager that she wouldn't not know the finer aspects of Makers Mark and the merits of the Bosman Ruling.

I'd wager that what they do have in common is what they can provide for each other. For her, perhaps a sense of security and a man that knows (or fakes knowing) what the hell is going on in his life; for him, perhaps adding a youthful spring to his step, keeping him on his toes, etc.
    sceptre wrote: »
    I keep on seeing references to middle-aged here. What counts as middle-aged these days?

Generally speaking? I'd say 40-55.
    janeybabe wrote: »
    Can I swap the Chanel bags for a couple of Bacon Double Cheeseburgers?

Yes. Yes you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

Plus there's a kind of "Look what I can still get" thing going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,634 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I read the entire thread. I laughed, I sighed, I squermed with ire, I took a deep breath, I waxed my moustache and now I'm going out and I intend to flirt outragiously with everyone.
    It's simply my nature.
    :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

IA middle-aged man would certainly not trawl through the clothes on a website for wimmins in their 20s and tell his wimmins in her 20s which ones are pretty.
    And a wimmins in her 20s would certainly not learn about the finer points of bourbon and beers for a more discerning palate in order to make sure her middle-aged man got only the best.

:pI can't believe that a mod in F&A came up with this. Men can't/won't pickout clothes for their partners? I'll wager that there is not a brother here who has not gone through the catalogues & websites and picked out garments to make his partner look pretty. :)

OldGoat wrote: »
    :pI can't believe that a mod in F&A came up with this. Men can't/won't pickout clothes for their partners? I'll wager that there is not a brother here who has not gone through the catalogues & websites and picked out garments to make his partner look pretty. :)

First of all, it's FAP.

And secondly, yes, Brothers like looking for wimmins clothes. Especially Zaph. He likes pretty dresses.

I got my first ever infarction for making a naughty comment on the use of FAP rather then F&A and ever since then it's been F&A for me.
    I laugh in the face of conventions. Bwahahahaha.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I guess the term younger woman depends on context for to a man in his 50s a woman who is in her 30s is a younger woman and to a man in his 80s a woman in her 60s is a younger woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Girls 17-22 just far more attractive than the rest. Of course any man is gonna want them.

Girls 17-22 just far more attractive than the rest. Of course any man is gonna want them.

:(

I'm going to have to get drunk now to ease the pain of finding out that I'm beyond being attractive by a year.

:(

I'm going to have to get drunk now to ease the pain of finding out that I'm beyond being attractive by a year.

How do you think I feel.....Im 5 years off the range :( Its only since Ive started seeing peoples age on this that I feel old-ish. Must get younger man, must get younger man...after all your only as old as the man your feeling(once they are legal of course :D)

How do you think I feel.....Im 5 years off the range :( Its only since Ive started seeing peoples age on this that I feel old-ish. Must get younger man, must get younger man...after all your only as old as the man your feeling(once they are legal of course :D)

Ah jaysus, that makes me really old! I feel like crap now. :(

Tell you what, we can turn lesbian. That suit you?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

after all your only as old as the man your feeling

Thanks for that Maddison, I'll be hours calming her down now...

Zaph wrote: »
    Thanks for that Maddison, I'll be hours calming her down now...

Calming what now down!!!Soz for any sexual assaults that you may incur :P
    You love it though :D

How do you think I feel.....Im 5 years off the range
    Ah jaysus, that makes me really old
    /Adds names to Goats Stalkee Notepad. ;)

Ah jaysus, that makes me really old! I feel like crap now. :(

Tell you what, we can turn lesbian. That suit you?

I hope you dont mind sharing with the OH :) But defo yeah Janey Im sooo hot for you :D Im bleedin older than you arent I?

• Advertisement

OldGoat wrote: »
    /Adds names to Goats Stalkee Notepad. ;)

WHAT!!!!Your only putting my name on it now......must up my game then:)

Advertisement