Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ads / Posters that piss you off!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,854 ✭✭✭deisedude

I hate that Stena Line with the annoying child. Who the hell takes travel advice from a child? As if i give a fcuk if i meet curious George or not

Any ad that is seriously badly dubbed. If they cant be bothered doing a proper job on the ad imagine how crap their product is

Any ad with an actor in a lab coat speaking bull**** mumbo jumbo. The likes of activia/danone are the worst. Having a bit of yoghurt every day isnt going to make kids immune to sickness. Maybe if the kids wore a coat to school when its pissing rain instead of knocking back yoghurt they might be better off:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Anonomyte wrote: »
    I hate those gillette ads with tiger woods etc, as if those twats arent making enough money.

Hiting a guy with golf and tennis balls for not having the latest razor during a worldwide recession. Fu{k off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Cars flying through the air doing flips, somersaults and such. Its dangerous. The computer generated cars could crash into computer generated people.

There are impressionable idiots watching these ads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Anonomyte

The muller yogart ads with the inbreds from Shropshire and the couples describing how "fruee" it is FU(K OFF!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement