Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macau Irish Classic Poker Festival

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭denashpot

Niceone for the updates corkie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

game over after good hds up between both players with chips flying back and forth we came to the last stand ,

knuckles raised to 100k to be reraised to 380k by darren after few mins knuckles went all in to be snaped called by darren .

darren TT

KNUCKLES A6 HEARTS

FLOP TURN RIVER 3 6 9 J A

GAME OVER NEW MACAU SUMMER CHAMPION KNUCKLES

WELL PLAYED DARREN WE SEE MORE OF HIM I SAY

ps down to final table as well sunday tourie gn gb gl everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

This is reminescent of the irish masters . This knuckles character seems to be a relation of Mickey the mercilous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭tensevensuited

DAMO72 wrote: »
    This is reminescent of the irish masters . This knuckles character seems to be a relation of Mickey the mercilous.

no way there cant be another mick..the country is not big enough for 2 of them..lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rebel Card Club

well played mate , knew there was a big 1 in you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 pfc12

well done knuckles,
    thanks for the updates, any one from the macau left on final table of 200

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Well played knuckles!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

super stuff Steven, WP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭roleynoley

nicnicnic wrote: »
    super stuff Steven, WP
    LOL!!!Its Peter(knuckles)Higgins!!!Well done buddy!!Was only a matter of time wd wp gl,proud of you kid:)))

nicnicnic wrote: »
    Knuckles is Peter Higgins
    Ok,didnt read this 1st!!!Knew you knew his name!:))

• Advertisement

Big WD to Martin Noonan taking down the charity event sat night AND the 200 side event last night!!!Phenomenol stuff martin 2 trophies in 1 festival!!Well done buddy.And another WD for taking down another 3K hitting "2" jackpots str8 after on the poker machine:))10K weekend,excellent stuff bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

roleynoley wrote: »
    Big WD to Martin Noonan taking down the charity event sat night AND the 200 side event last night!!!Phenomenol stuff martin 2 trophies in 1 festival!!Well done buddy.And another WD for taking down another 3K hitting "2" jackpots str8 after on the poker machine:))10K weekend,excellent stuff bud.

Wow and I thought Usain Bolt ran well the weekend.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

nice one knuckles, played excellent from start to finish from what i could see - wd bud

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

well played Peter Stevens or is it Steven Peters,

fck well done anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Macau Cork

Well done to peter and i like to thank everyone for supporting the festival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Fruitfull

Are we going to see a response in the thread now about the stolen money????

The festival is now over and you have had plenty of time to think up a good excuse for...

• why the money was stolen from the prizepool
    • why the person was not allowed to play cash league final and not give a cash prize instead
    • why were the chinese robbed of their poker bonus

If these questions are not awnsered then what is going to happen mods?? I certainly didnt build all my cash hours up to be robbed of thousands of euro so i want an awnser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Fruitfull wrote: »

If these questions are not awnsered then what is going to happen mods?? I certainly didnt build all my cash hours up to be robbed of thousands of euro so i want an awnser.

Obv Dom Kev Ste and LL are gonna march down there, kick the **** out of Ken and his crew and return 'your' money to you kinda like Robin Hood.

Seriously it's a discussion forum, what the hell di you think the mods can do

pm pgodkin, he's knows the viper, perhaps he can help

Lol cork IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭gazman59

Are we going to see a response in the thread now about the stolen money????

The festival is now over and you have had plenty of time to think up a good excuse for...

• why the money was stolen from the prizepool
    • why the person was not allowed to play cash league final and not give a cash prize instead
    • why were the chinese robbed of their poker bonus

999 should do the job? any chance of results from side events?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Fruitfull

I do not expect to get any money back. But i want awnsers so i can decide whether or not i will play there anymore. I would have been what you call a 'cert' for the festival but i didn't show my face because of this situation.

The mods may not be able to give my money back but they can ban the Macau from posting on boards. At the end of the day, Cetic Poker Tour were banned for stealing money from the customer...

This is no different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mdiver

I can't see The Macau responding. Why would they? This sort of thing has been going on for years. The majority of their players will carry on playing there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I do not expect to get any money back. But i want awnsers so i can decide whether or not i will play there anymore. I would have been what you call a 'cert' for the festival but i didn't show my face because of this situation.

The mods may not be able to give my money back but they can ban the Macau from posting on boards. At the end of the day, Cetic Poker Tour were banned for stealing money from the customer...

This is no different.

LOL multiaccounters.

Let us go about this in the way we are. We have the forums best interest at heart. It would seem to me that this account was just created to cause hassle. Let me guess, long time reader, first time poster?

I would suggest that no one else post in this thread unless posting about the festival. Rest assured 'other' grievances will be aired elsewhere in due time. Bear with us.

EDIT by multiaccounters I mean DBC. but the same warning goes for everyone else. Keep this thread related to the festival please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ferdyfish

n1 peter. martin had a golden run so even cleaning on the fruit machine also, great player. no results on side events or league final updated on macau webpage yet doh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Thread locked pending replies from The Macau in main forum.

Ste05

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

The Macau were made aware of this thread in the main forum and told they must respond to the allegations therein relating to the missing money from the Club League. To date they have chosen to ignore this, until such time as they explain the irregularity they are banned from using the Poker forum to promote their club/events and have been banned from the Tournament forum.

From here on, discussion/ promotion of the Macau and any events being held there is no longer allowed on the Poker forum.

Ste05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement