Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many average women would it take to overpower an average man?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭PeterLT

peasant wrote: »
    Don't do it in jest though ...the pain is excruciating

*Says in high pitched voice and falls down... *

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

This leaves me wondering about the effectivness of a cunt punt. While women have their reproductive bits hidden inside them, surely a high speed boot to the cave of fleshy delights would be pretty damn sore.

Sore yes, but not as effective as kicking a guy in the balls. I suppose you could punch her in the bewbs. That could buy you a couple of seconds. Before she tears off your ballsack that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,136 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Wazdakka wrote: »
    Fyp..

WTF does zeich mean?

Girls, you wouldn't need to kick wazdakka in the balls, just correct his spelling and he'd go into intellectual meltdown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Women fighting is scary.

Far dirtier fighters than guys..regular guys that is, I'm taking no bets on scum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Yet If we were attacked by a woman..
    And I mean hell for leather scratching, kicking, punching, whatever,
    It's very bad form for a man to just box her in the face.

Dont get me wrong.. I agree that it would be bloody terrible, And If I'd heard anyone who had done it I'd want to hit them..
    I'm just having a bit of trouble figuring out why.. Big double standard there.

It is a great double standard.
    Most people say "a man could just restrain her", has anyone here ever tried to restrain a mental woman trying to attact someone. Angry Lion springs to mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Somebody get Don King on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Pherekydes wrote: »
    WTF does zeich mean?

Girls, you wouldn't need to kick wazdakka in the balls, just correct his spelling and he'd go into intellectual meltdown.

Meh..
    Didnt know how to spell it + google suggested results = Zeich

And yes that's right Pherekydes..
    I would go into intellectual meltdown when somebody corrects my spelling.
    It's my one weakness actually.
    I cry myself to sleep at night thinking about all the times my spelling has been corrected on-line.
    I worry about what my spelling says about me as a person.
    I really feel ashamed when I don't spell a word correctly.

So correcting my spelling to my face would be way worse than a KICK IN THE BALLS!
    :rolleyes:

Edit: Also decided not to report post for abuse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Abigayle wrote: »
    Sore yes, but not as effective as kicking a guy in the balls. I suppose you could punch her in the bewbs.
    I have heard punches in boobs are meant to be sore, and that female boxers or other contact sports have an unwritten rule never to punch in the boobs.

Have to hit them where it really hurts, their looks, a good face glassing will shut them up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Sore yes, but not as effective as kicking a guy in the balls. I suppose you could punch her in the bewbs. That could buy you a couple of seconds. Before she tears off your ballsack that is.

Bring it

Actually, now that i think of it, surely the kick-in-the-balls technique is totally dependant on the man standing legs set apart, otherwise any kick to the balls would be deflected by the legs, whereare you could work a girls funbags like a pair of speedballs with little or no impediment.

y'know, unless she had a spikey metal bra, a-la madonna circa the Blond Ambition tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

one kick in the balls = game over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Seriously?
    No one here can take a hit in the balls?

SV wrote: »
    Women fighting is scary.

Far dirtier fighters than guys..regular guys that is

Women are more strategic in how they fight. Ever have the misfortune of seeing two scumbag girls fighting? Not pretty. While going for the hair seems like such a 'girl' thing to do, it is a strategic move. When they go for the hair they pull towards the ground, so the other scumbag cant connect a punch / kick / slap, and gives the hair puller the chance to kick / knee the other one in the face.

Seriously?

I'm gonna pass on this one. Sorry

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Seriously?

I'd be fine. My wife keeps them in her purse

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Seriously?

depends ...there seems to be an element of "lucky dip" involved.

I've experienced (accidental) full force hits by footballs, knees and feet without too much pain (still would take your breath away for a few seconds) and then there was only the slightest of touches while playing "kung fu" that had me rolling on the floor crying with pain and gasping for air for half an hour.

Go figure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

This leaves me wondering about the effectivness of a cunt punt. While women have their reproductive bits hidden inside them, surely a high speed boot to the cave of fleshy delights would be pretty damn sore.

It would be sore but only marginally more so than kicking them anywhere else.

A good hard kick to the shin or a punch to the nose (on either sex) would get some impressive results.

As far average man vs. average woman. In all honesty, I believe whoever gives out the first punch is probably at a significant advantage. Provided they put in as much effort as they can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Women dont fight fair :(

I once saw a 13 stone womon KO a 11 stone guy with one punch

rubadub wrote: »
    Have to hit them where it really hurts, their looks, a good face glassing will shut them up.
    Oh jesus no. Not the teeth :(
    Bring it
    Actually, now that i think of it, surely the kick-in-the-balls technique is totally dependant on the man standing legs set apart,
    Well hes not exactly going to keep them closed while fighting. You automatically take a stance to fight ;)
    PeterLT wrote: »
    I'm gonna pass on this one. Sorry
    LOL... still drying my eyes here :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Seriously?

I can actually and have a few times xD mind over matter man! Then again its very hard to get me down.....took 10 punches in the head from sum crazy guy from donegal and laughed at him >:)

/End tough guy routine

:) Good thread, good laugh

Well hes not exactly going to keep them shut while fighting. You automatically take a stance to fight ;)

Yeah, but you usually turn your profile towards them, if ya get me. theres an entire half of your body them and the magic off button.

Anyway somones wobbly bits are gonna get beat on like a red headed stepchild, that's what this thread has taught me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

depends ...there seems to be an element of "lucky dip" involved.

I've experienced (accidental) full force hits by footballs, knees and feet without too much pain (still would take your breath away for a few seconds) and then there was only the slightest of touches while playing "kung fu" that had me rolling on the floor crying with pain and gasping for air for half an hour.

Go figure

Yep the dreaded "tap". Remember that was quite popular for a while in my school among the same type of idiots who went around slagging people for being gay. They obviously didn't see any problem with touching other guy's sacs.

Yeah, but you usually turn your profile towards them, if ya get me.
    Yeah I get what you mean about turning your profile, but I'd still be able to connect with your balls if you didn't move to protect them quickly enough. A sly side kick iykwim.

But in the interests of energy effeciency I'd just go in for the kiss, then twist the balls off :)

Lordofcheese, this is for you.

Abi, for you: this and that

Fight when ready...

Yeah I get what you mean about turning your profile, but I'd still be able to connect with your balls if you didn't move to protect them quickly enough. A sly side kick iykwim.

or take a half-step back

But in the interests of energy effeciency I'd just go in for the kiss, then twist the balls off :)

If you think i'm letting you anywhere near me, you've another thing commin'.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Don't do it in jest though ...the pain is excruciating

I never would, I am well aware of how much pain is caused by this. I am saying it is only if the situation calls for it.
    Yet If we were attacked by a woman..
    And I mean hell for leather scratching, kicking, punching, whatever,
    It's very bad form for a man to just box her in the face.

Dont get me wrong.. I agree that it would be bloody terrible, And If I'd heard anyone who had done it I'd want to hit them..
    I'm just having a bit of trouble figuring out why.. Big double standard there.

No such thing as double standards when considering male/female physical altercations. Only rarely does a woman have a physical advantage over a man.

But like I said, fight dirty only if the situation calls for it. If I am getting attacked by a man, there is a higher chance I may also be raped than vice versa. In that instance a foot/knee to sack is called for, followed by eye gouge, then rope to tie him up and a broom handle dipped in chilli sauce up his arsehole.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Meh. Better than the usual "how many midgets could you take on?" thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

or take a half-step back

Better to step into it tbh. A kick in the thigh/knee is far more preferable than the dreaded ball tap.

Advertisement