Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****UFC 100 all Spoilers go here****

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

have they delayed the fitch fight until the last moment to squeeze stuff onto the PPV?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

So ze Brits have lost U - 21 Football , British Lions Tour , Wimbledon , Ashes and this . lol

We Irish did so much better in all those, especially the Lions thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭sockpuppets

this is impossible to call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Beer is Life

Sickened for Bisping, but watching it it was obvious he was in danger circling the direction he was. You could see the knockout coming. Hopefully hes OK. Bit of a scumbag move from Hendo admitting he went for the second punch despite knowing Bisping was out just to shut him up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

Can't wait for this, GSP and Alves should be a delightful fight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

So far bit of a mixed bag id hoped Bisping would win. Akayama was a deserved winner Rogan was talking sh**te when he said Belcher was robbed. White seemed to agree saying on twitter "i keep telling these guys not to leave it to the judges"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

GSP?

So would :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

My accumulator died as soon as Bisping hit the canvas. (Could've been dead from the pre-lims but I didn't read any spoiler comments)
    Oh well, can cheer on GSP now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

rovert wrote: »
    Depends if GSP takes him down ASAP or not

Yeah, thats a definite possibility that could well happen. Still though, my hearts behind Alves in this one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭sockpuppets

Sickened for Bisping, but watching it it was obvious he was in danger circling the direction he was. You could see the knockout coming. Hopefully hes OK. Bit of a scumbag move from Hendo admitting he went for the second punch despite knowing Bisping was out just to shut him up

i agree. bisping is a brit but he is the only brit id cheer for, he's a funny **** i think. sad to see him getting such a hard knockout like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭OMCCABE

Highlight of the night so far has defo been the close up on Royce. 30 solid seconds of TV gold. :D

Im hoping this fight and lesner v mir will be better so far the knockout is the obvious highlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭OMCCABE

6 inch reach advantage shouldbe the definin factor if it stays on the feet. St Pierres footwork is just too good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,982 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Could we see a Buffer 360 here?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

So far bit of a mixed bag id hoped Bisping would win. Akayama was a deserved winner Rogan was talking sh**te when he said Belcher was robbed. White seemed to agree saying on twitter "i keep telling these guys not to leave it to the judges"

My head's mashed, was he not talking about the Bisping/Hendo fight there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Could we see a Buffer 360 here?!!

Its more of a live thing....at least I never noticed it til the 02 show.

vflhp wrote: »
    Yeah, thats a definite possibility that could well happen. Still though, my hearts behind Alves in this one :)

GSP will just win the rematch then it is MMA law

The highlight for me was looking at Bisping going out on his back and the follow up even though Henderson knew he was gone lol

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    My head's mashed, was he not talking about the Bisping/Hendo fight there ?

No it was before the hendo fight that he posted it probably in response to the american rage that accompanied the decison.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

GSP has already done better than Koscheck in wrestling terms.

• Advertisement

Its more of a live thing....at least I never noticed it til the 02 show.

He normally does the Buffer 180, but he said in honour of Michael Jackson he might try a 360 tonight.

lol GSP's takedowns lol

He normally does the Buffer 180, but he said in honour of Michael Jackson he might try a 360 tonight.

I thought we would hear more MJ music tonight then we have

Somebody give gsp some proper shorts. Dont need to see the banana hammock one he has on.

Somebody give gsp some proper shorts. Dont need to se the banana hammock one he has on.

There's a reason he's the most popular fighter with the ladies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

thiago's thai is sick it's just it's making him so much easier to take down throwing those kicks. more of the hocus pocus back rubbing too

Not looking good for Alves. Anything can happen though, as we've already seen tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

Why?

He was better standing up. He got in more shots. He pushed the pace. He dominated the right. He definitely won two rounds in my opinion. All were close enough but I thought he won at least 2.

GSP is amazing

Discuss

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »
    GSP is amazing

Discuss

It's hard to discuss fact.

Advertisement