Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling on the Beach

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

carlybabe1 wrote: »
    I see, cant win the argument so resort to pretnding not to understand the point.....or maybe you dont :confused:
    tell ye what Ill clear it up, I was talking about my car, ye know, some people drive to the beach like. That any better for ye???

Doesnt your post just look silly now :)

well the point seems to be that you don't agree with hurling on the beach because it will hurt your children.
    Youu seem to be using yourself as an example all the time. But amazingly enough, you or your children have never been hit.
    And no, my post looks brilliant actually. :D
    Lets just clear this up, you can tell the people to go away. If they don't, get up and move.
    Easy.:D
    Sure, don't you see people playing soccer all the time on the beach??? Whats the difference with that? Would you tell them to f**k off as well, yea? I've never seen someone get hit with a ball as most people have the intelligence to stay away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

topless volleyball is the only game that should be played on a beach

fancy a game hehehehhehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

fryup wrote: »
    Just a quick message to all you boggers & culchies out there who practice hurling on a crowded beach......go somewhere else!!

I mean if you did it with a tennis ball i wouldn't mind so much but a sliotar:rolleyes:....its as hard & heavy as a rock ffs

Just yesterday i saw a young kid getting a whack on side of the head from a sliotar ...when his mother remonstrated with the boggers they just shrugged their shoulders and carried on.....ASSH&LES!!

Yea because if you play hurling, you must be from the "country". :rolleyes:

Free country :) Why don't you and the retard kid feck off elsewhere???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

With the British army mobilising as we speak over on the mainland it should only be a matter of time before the whole sport of hurling will cease to exist.
    God save our gracious Queen

Are they?
    Suckers for punishment that lot. Tabhair síos mo chamán dom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

Yea because if you play hurling, you must be from the "country". :rolleyes:

Free country :) Why don't you and the retard kid feck off elsewhere???

:rolleyes: Why dont you and your rude retard friends feck off and play the game where its meant to be played, on a pitch. Or have the decency to play far enough away from people to ensure they wont be hurt, or is that to much to ask
    Lets just clear this up, you can tell the people to go away. If they don't, get up and move.

Now see, this is where Id call the cops my dear, because Ive got as much right to sit anywhere on the beach that damn well takes my fancy. As Ive said before, if I was there first, they'd have to move

Easy.:D
    Sure, don't you see people playing soccer all the time on the beach??? Whats the difference with that? Would you tell them to f**k off as well, yea?

Yeah, I would if I had to keep duckin to avoid the ball, or if it hit off my car

I've never seen someone get hit with a ball as most people have the intelligence to stay away.

Well now it all makes sense :rolleyes: why didnt I think of that....obviously no-ones gonna walk between them, or park their asses beside them now are they???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Now see, this is where Id call the cops my dear, because Ive got as much right to sit anywhere on the beach that damn well takes my fancy. As Ive said before, if I was there first, they'd have to move

What exactly would you say?

AGS: "Hello, what is your emergency?
    Carly: "I'm at the beach and some lads are pucking a ball about and they won't move away from me"
    AGS: "I've dispatched 15 patrol cars and put the Defence Forces on alert.
    Carly: "Well make sure they don't get sand on my towel when they get here"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

If those young fellas were inside playing the xbox you'd be calling them lazy c**ts....

bigkev49 wrote: »
    What exactly would you say?

AGS: "Hello, what is your emergency?
    Carly: "I'm at the beach and some lads are pucking a ball about and they won't move away from me"
    AGS: "I've dispatched 15 patrol cars and put the Defence Forces on alert.
    Carly: "Well make sure they don't get sand on my towel when they get here"

Duh!!! Is it a prerequisite to be a dumbass to also play/enjoy hurling, or is it too many whacks on the head from the sliothat/hurl??? cause theres a definite link judgin by these posts....

I said Id call the cops, NOT the emergency services :rolleyes:
    Most of the cop shops actually have a direct line ye know

If those young fellas were inside playing the xbox you'd be calling them lazy c**ts....

No actually, Id probably be playin with them ;)

Well now it all makes sense :rolleyes: why didnt I think of that....obviously no-ones gonna walk between them, or park their asses beside them now are they???
    i was talking about the hurlers. Most Wouldnt go near children if they thought that they were going to cause serious harm. And from the stupidity and ignorance of some of your posts, I Wouldnt be suprised if you actually did park your ass beside hurlers playing on the beach. I dont fully understand your point. First your saying that hurlers should not play on the beach and keep to the pitch, full stop. And then you say, ah sure its grand as long as they stay away from me. You love changing your opinions...

• Advertisement

i was talking about the hurlers. Most Wouldnt go near children if they thought that they were going to cause serious harm. And from the stupidity and ignorance of some of your posts, I Wouldnt be suprised if you actually did park your ass beside hurlers playing on the beach. I dont fully understand your point. First your saying that hurlers should not play on the beach and keep to the pitch, full stop. And then you say, ah sure its grand as long as they stay away from me. You love changing your opinions...

FFS,memory of a goldfish have we :rolleyes: perhaps ye should flick back to the chat we were havin yeterday....now im bored talkin to a wall, enjoy

FFS,memory of a goldfish have we :rolleyes: perhaps ye should flick back to the chat we were havin yeterday....now im bored talkin to a wall, enjoy

yeah i guess 'we' do.. :D Oh well you seem to enjoy writing ignorant posts. :D

Big Ears wrote: »
    Well Limerick beat Tipp by 1 point and then themselves only lost the Munster Final to Cork by 1 point.

Tipp also won division 3 this year so will be playing Division 2 League football next year. Dublin only narrowly avoided playing in the same division next year.

Although with that said Tipp lost by a point to Sligo today, which is quite a poor result for the current Tipp team. Anyway I wasn't saying Tipp are World beaters just a lot better than we used to be.

yeah, i understand. They aint no kerry. But sure, maybe next year. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭River Allow

Duh!!! Is it a prerequisite to be a dumbass to also play/enjoy hurling, or is it too many whacks on the head from the sliothat/hurl??? cause theres a definite link judgin by these posts....

Didn't yuo say yesterday that your daughter played hurling... Does that mean she's a dumbass too...

Most Garda stations have a direct line... And I suppose you have every station's number saved in your phone, ready to call them when you see the dangerous villains out with they're hurleys. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

was this shower of pure and utter hooligans playing hurling on a beach in america?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭tennessee time

more anti irish racism polluting boards everyday, discriminatory comments like the original post should be banned from boards, why is it acceptable??? "boggers and culchies" , why stop there, insult the blacks and the browns as well you disgraceful prejudiced pr*ck

Advertisement