Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals 'Gas Chamber' Hoax

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Tony EH wrote: »
    I think what Morlar is trying to say is that once a poster commits to namecalling instead of posting a reasoned argument, it lets not only the discussion at hand down, but the forum as a whole.

It's simply very weak for a poster to resort to shouting names once they come up against a point or opinion that jars with their current conception, pre-conceptions, political view and/or historical bubble...

...and it leaves a bad taste in everyones mouth.

Even the people that would agree.

He might have meant that. He also said he thinks some people who post here are mongoloid f*cktards, whatever they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I havnt had a chance to keep up with this minefield of a thread and I dont have the time to do it at the moment.

So what I am going to do is lock this thread for a few hours and either myself or another mod will come back to it tonight and hand out bannings if they are necessary.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement