Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals 'Gas Chamber' Hoax

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Thanks Mahatma coat, we'll just have to see I guess. I won't know of course, because despite giving him best part of a week to respond, he doesn't seem to want to participate, so on to my IL he goes i'm afraid.

OooooooK, let's continue where we left off then, shall we ?

I've just a few more points to raise about numbers, and then I want to throw a few issues regarding the technical side of what were discussing here, out to the audience, and I say 'audience' because I've been monitoring the view count on this thread since the beginning, and it seems to have held an increasing level of interest for many people anyway, particularlly in the last few weeks. So readers, if you're from the Mossad ? just make sure you have everyone's correct names and addresses, you wouldn't want to have your cronies shoot the wrong man woman or child.

Anyway......

Here's an interesting letter written by Martin H Glynn, former governor of the State of New York, in a publication called 'The American Hebrew' on, wait for it..... October 31st 1919. Thats 14 years before Hitler came to power. It seems that WW2 wasn't the first time 6 million Jews died, or were dying, in a Holocaust, or is it just a perculiar coincidence ??

crucifixion.gif

It's difficult to read, so the full text is here
    The Crucifixion of Jews Must Stop!
    By Martin H. Glynn

(Former Governor of the State of N.Y.)

From across the sea six million men and women call to us for help, and eight hundred thousand little children cry for bread.

These children, these men and women are our fellow-members of the human family, with the same claim on life as we, the same susceptibility to the winter's cold, the same propensity to death before the fangs of hunger. Within them reside the illimitable possibilities for the advancement of the human race as naturally would reside in six million human beings. We may not be their keepers but we ought to be their helpers.

In the face of death, in the throes of starvation there is no place for mental distinctions of creed, no place for physical differentiations of race. In this catastrophe, when six million human beings are being whirled toward the grave by a cruel and relentless fate, only the most idealistic promptings of human nature should sway the heart and move the hand.

Six million men and women are dying from lack of the necessaries of life; eight hundred thousand children cry for bread. And this fate is upon them through no fault of their own, through no transgression of the laws of God or man; but through the awful tyranny of war and a bigoted lust for Jewish blood.

In this threatened holocaust of human life, forgotten are the niceties of philosophical distinction, forgotten are the differences of historical interpretation; and the determination to help the helpless, to shelter the homeless, to clothe the naked and to feed the hungry becomes a religion at whose altar men of every race can worship and women of every creed can kneel. In this calamity the temporalities of man's fashionings fall away before the eternal verities of life, and we awaken to the fact that from the hands of one God we all come and before the tribunal of one God we all must stand on the day of final reckoning. And when that reckoning comes mere profession of lips will not weigh a pennyweight; but deeds, mere intangible deeds, deeds that dry the tear of sorrow and allay the pain of anguish, deeds that with the spirit of the Good Samaritan pour oil and wine in wounds and find sustenance and shelter for the suffering and the stricken, will outweigh all the stars in the heavens, all the waters in the seas, all the rocks and metals in all the celestian globes that revolve in the firmament around us.

Race is a matter of accident; creed, partly a matter of inheritance, partly a matter of environment, partly one's method of ratiocination; but our physical wants and corporeal needs are implanted in all of us by the hand of God, and the man or woman who can, and will not, hear the cry of the starving; who can, and will not, take heed of the wail of the dying; who can, and will not, stretch forth a helping hand to those who sink beneath the waves of adversity is an assassin of nature's finest instincts, a traitor to the cause of the human family and an abjurer of the natural law written upon the tablets of every human heart by the finger of God himself.

And so in the spirit that turned the poor widow's votive offering of copper into silver, and the silver into gold when placed upon God's altar, the people of this country are called upon to sanctify their money by giving $35,000,000 in the name of the humanity of Moses to six million famished men and women.

Six million men and women are dying -- eight hundred thousand little children are crying for bread.

And why?

Because of a war to lay Autocracy in the dust and give Democracy the sceptre of the Just.

And in that war for democracy 200,000 Jewish lads from the United States fought beneath the Stars and Stripes. In the 77th Division alone there were 14,000 of them, and in Argonne Forest this division captured 54 German guns.This shows that at Argonne the Jewish boys from the United States fought for democracy as Joshua fought against the Amalekites on the plains of Abraham. In an address on the so-called "Lost Battalion," led by Colonel Whittlesey of Pittsfield, Major-General Alexander shows the fighting stuff these Jewish boys were made of. In some way or another Whittlesey's command was surrounded. They were short of rations. They tried to get word back to the rear telling of their plight. They tried and they tried, but their men never got through. Paralysis and stupefaction and despair were in the air. And when the hour was darkest and all seemed lost, a soldier lad stepped forward, and said to Col. Whittlesey: "I will try to get through." He tried, he was wounded, he had to creep and crawl, but he got through.To-day he wears the Distinguished Service Cross and his name is

Abraham Krotoshansky.

Because of this war for Democracy six million Jewsh men and women are starving across the seas; eight hundred thousand Jewish babies are crying for bread.

(Continued from page 582)

In the name of Abraham Krotoshinsky who saved the "Lost Battalion," in the name of the one hundred and ninety-nine thousand and nine hundred and ninety-nine other Jewish boys who fought for Democracy beneath the Stars and Stripes won't you give copper, or silver, or gold, to keep life in the heart of these men and these women; to keep blood in the bodies of these babies?

Thoughts ??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Oh it Obviously a Forgery ;)

that would have been written around the time of the Versailes conference in an attempt to focus on the balfour promise.

its a disgusting bag of lies and halftruths.

odd tho that they use the figure of 6 million. must have some form of significance to them

if the six million figure was mentioned once, it would be odd, but 6 times ??
    Isn't that strange ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭chalkitdown

I find it hard to reconcile the general thrust on this thread with the truth of Treblinka, I don't want to argue figures but it's obvious that methods were available to warrant huge numbers being gassed.
    To argue Prussian blue couldn't kill enough to correspond with confessional testimonials (however obtained) from witnesses at Auschwitz seems to belittle events.
    The link to the badly produced Australian youtube video offered little truth to my eye.

I find it hard to reconcile the general thrust on this thread with the truth of Treblinka...

but what is the truth of Treblinka? as you understand it..

seriously genuine question chalkitdown, I'm curious to know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I find it hard to reconcile the general thrust on this thread with the truth of Treblinka, I don't want to argue figures ...

If you apply that same logic to any historical subject, or in this boards context to a thread in say, the History and Heritage Forum about a historical subject (as an example 'the Irish Famine') and respond to such a thread with the statement

'I find it hard to reconcile this thread with the truth of the subject'

it sounds like the approach of someone with a completely closed mind on the subject to begin with (no offence). I would wonder with that viewpoint why even bother ? If your version of the truth is beyond reproach what is the point of reading something which does 100% align with yours ?
    but it's obvious that methods were available to warrant huge numbers being gassed.

There is more to the truth than an agreement that the methods required to achieve result x,y,z were in exsistence.
    To argue Prussian blue couldn't kill enough to correspond with confessional testimonials (however obtained) from witnesses at Auschwitz seems to belittle events.

Luckily we do not live in countries with holocaust denial legislation just yet, as to 'belittle' events is in itself a form of holocaust denial (it is in Germany at least). In any event I disagree with your point that to discuss the subject from a starting point of being a reasonably sceptical, open minded adult is to 'belittle' an event.

History should be open to debate without exceptions. To question any part of any historical subject is not to belittle it.
    The link to the badly produced Australian youtube video offered little truth to my eye.

I agree that the video was badly produced. It looks like it was made by someones grandpa who hadn't read the manual :) Having said that I think as with most potential sources of information it is the content not the production values which are important.

marcsignal wrote: »
    but what is the truth of Treblinka? as you understand it..

seriously genuine question chalkitdown, I'm curious to know.

I suppose the detail provided by German soldiers would sway my view, there are a few I've come across, such as specifying the type of diesel engine that was used ect.

let's not go down the please provide a link road with this, K?

Morlar wrote: »
    If you apply that same logic to any historical subject, or in this boards context to a thread in say, the History and Heritage Forum about a historical subject (as an example 'the Irish Famine') and respond to such a thread with the statement

'I find it hard to reconcile this thread with the truth of the subject'

it sounds like the approach of someone with a completely closed mind on the subject to begin with (no offence). I would wonder with that viewpoint why even bother ? If your version of the truth is beyond reproach what is the point of reading something which does 100% align with yours ?

There is more to the truth than an agreement that the methods required to achieve result x,y,z were in exsistence.

Luckily we do not live in countries with holocaust denial legislation just yet, as to 'belittle' events is in itself a form of holocaust denial (it is in Germany at least). In any event I disagree with your point that to discuss the subject from a starting point of being a reasonably sceptical, open minded adult is to 'belittle' an event.

History should be open to debate without exceptions. To question any part of any historical subject is not to belittle it.

I agree that the video was badly produced. It looks like it was made by someones grandpa who hadn't read the manual :) Having said that I think as with most potential sources of information it is the content not the production values which are important.

I suppose that my interest has exposed me to a lot of information, and thanks to threads like this it continues to expand. The content in the Aus video is too extreme in it's 'anti' depiction of events.
    I can assure you that I don't have any agenda, nor a closed mind, just the quest for facts.

And please be more careful with the quotes, I said the thrust of this thread.

I suppose the detail provided by German soldiers would sway my view, there are a few I've come across, such as specifying the type of diesel engine that was used ect.

As it happens, I think the use of diesel engines is interestng in relation to gassing executions. Apparently the idea was thought of by Arthur Nebe who passed out drunk in his car after he'd parked it in the garage returning from a nights drinking. It's just that exhaust gas from a diesel engine has considerably less Carbon Monoxide content than exhaust from a standard petrol engine. That considered, I'm interested to know, in the KZ instance, why the Nazis chose diesel engines over petrol.
    let's not go down the please provide a link road with this, K?

fair enough, but I am interested in learning as much as I can about this, while it's not illegal to discuss it, so whatever revelant sources you can provide, I'd be grateful for.

I'd put the use of Diesel instead of Petrol downto a few factors

They had more diesel engines as Generators andWar machines

at first glance a Diesel engine is alot smokier than a Petrol Engine, so presuming that you didnt know the Carbon Monoxide content of eah exhaust fume The smokier diesel would make more sense

on the topc of fakery, hoe many of these are genuine 'SS Exections'??
    87225d1250864844-ss-execution-charonboat_dot_com_nazi_in_action4.jpg

execute.jpg

execution_1.jpg

execution.jpg

four randoms from the first page of a Google image search for 'SS executions'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭gizmo555

Who knows and what difference would it make anyway? Really, what difference?

Would the fact that someone has faked some pictures negate the reality of what the SS did at, for example, Babi Yar, Oradour-sur-Glane or Lidice?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

at first glance a Diesel engine is alot smokier than a Petrol Engine, so presuming that you didnt know the Carbon Monoxide content of eah exhaust fume The smokier diesel would make more sense

execute.jpg

execution_1.jpg

execution.jpg

I can't believe this thread is still going.
    first one looks like a fake.
    second one is interesting, because its not an SS doing the job.
    apparently at Lidice the German police(who were absolved from any wrong doing at the SS were scapegoated for all wrongdoing)were more involved.

At Oradour the SS were attacked by terrorists and retaliated in the area where the terrorists lived.
    when the americans freed Germany from the Germans they would raze any town where the inhabitants or werewolves started shooting at them.

execute.jpg

execution_1.jpg

execution.jpg

i find fuzzy photos suspect and I mentioned this in an earlier post. many holocaust pictures have been faked and some people are still trying to pass them off as authentic.
    in the second photo the germans are probably executing terrorists, just like the allies executed werewolves in 45. throughout history civilains taking up arms were shown no quarther. how did the terrorists treat any germans they captured?

Fuinseog wrote: »
    apparently at Lidice the German police(who were absolved from any wrong doing at the SS were scapegoated for all wrongdoing)were more involved.

The massacre at Lidice was directed by SS Oberfuehrer Horst Boehme acting on direct orders from SS Reichsfuehrer Heinrich Himmler.
    At Oradour the SS were attacked by terrorists and retaliated in the area where the terrorists lived.

That's an astonishing use of the term terrorism. In fact the destruction of Oradour was in response to reports that an SS officer had been captured and was being held by the French resistance.
    when the americans freed Germany from the Germans they would raze any town where the inhabitants or werewolves started shooting at them.

Did any Americans herd German civilian women and children into a church and burn it, machine gunning those who tried to escape, as the SS did at Oradour?

Did any Americans capture German civilian children and then gas them to death a month later, as happened to about 80% of the children of Lidice?

Did any Americans strip thousands of German civilian men, women and children naked and march them off to be machinegunned into mass graves, as was done at Babi Yar?

tbh lads, there is a discussion on the legitimacy of pics on another thread, but even there, it's slightly off the original 'intended' topic in the thread title, Images of the Second World War.

If anyone thinks it's a specific topic worth discussion on it's own, maybe there should be a seperate thread discussing 'Faked Photos' or 'Propaganda Photos'

The topic at hand here is "The Holocaust", imo I think we should stick to discussing that. It's not often, and we don't know for how much longer, we'll be allowed to do so.

Having said that, It was actually my intention to post pics relating to the machinery of the Holocaust, but only in the context of the camps, the gassings that are believed to have taken place, and the logistical/technical considerations involved.

I just feel this thread has reached the stage where posters are beginning to examine the Holocaust topic honestly and openly, and it would be a shame if it was derailed by issues over analysis of the above pics.

just my thoughts

• Registered Users Posts: 19,011 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

marcsignal wrote: »
    As it happens, I think the use of diesel engines is interestng in relation to gassing executions. Apparently the idea was thought of by Arthur Nebe who passed out drunk in his car after he'd parked it in the garage returning from a nights drinking. It's just that exhaust gas from a diesel engine has considerably less Carbon Monoxide content than exhaust from a standard petrol engine. That considered, I'm interested to know, in the KZ instance, why the Nazis chose diesel engines over petrol.

I recall an interesting debate on this matter about 10 years ago on another WWII site. Somebody made a very good case that the use of a diesel engine as a device of mass murder was absurd, as (a) It's poisonous content is quite low and not conducive to mass murder, (b) It pumps out quite a bit of oxygen in its fumes and (c) it would take an incredibly long time to actually kill people with diesel exhaust.

In addition, I think it was mentioned that a person successfully committing suicide with diesel exhaust was quite extraordinary, while there are numerous cases of death, both suicide and accidental, from petrol fumes. In fact, it would have been quicker to kill people, if the Germans simply shut the doors of an hermetically sealed room and left the engine switched off. The people would suffocated.

Also, it's bizarre that the Germans would use a diesel engine, when their war machines tended to be petrol driven. Although, they could concievably have used a Soviet tank engine, which were diesel. But, that would mean shipping one to the rear from the front, when simply stripping a petrol engine out of a truck would have been quicker and probably deadlier.

The conclusion was that the diesel engine angle was the choice of anti-German propaganda, not the Germans themselves. Diesel engines are smellier and more "German" than petrol engines.

It wasn't stated that killings with engine fumes didn't happen. They just probably didn't happen with a diesel engine.

Sorry, yeah bit of a Cross thread post, but it does kinda illustrate my point, thers a lot of historical information thats being twisted to suit one particular viewpoint, However there is no question that a lot of people were executed, its just the details of the how and when and by who that we wish to discuss, a lot of the vested iterests in the Shoah Business dont want this discussion th take place as it will show them up for the house of cards they have built. some of the key points of their case have been shown in recent years to be utter bollox, however its against the law for ONE side of the debate to speak its mind in some countries, thats the bit that annoys me most, if the Holocaust museuems and the like have the absolute truth then it should be able to stand up to scrutiny

Sorry, yeah bit of a Cross thread post, but it does kinda illustrate my point, thers a lot of historical information thats being twisted to suit one particular viewpoint, However there is no question that a lot of people were executed, its just the details of the how and when and by who that we wish to discuss, a lot of the vested iterests in the Shoah Business dont want this discussion th take place as it will show them up for the house of cards they have built. some of the key points of their case have been shown in recent years to be utter bollox, however its against the law for ONE side of the debate to speak its mind in some countries, thats the bit that annoys me most, if the Holocaust museuems and the like have the absolute truth then it should be able to stand up to scrutiny

not only does shoah business not want you to discuss this but they will destroy you if you do and in this country they appear to have a lot of support from non chosen people.
    if you were to ave the above in public zou would be treated as a social pariah. quite possiblz lose your job and probablz receive dead threats from the Socialist Workers Party et al.
    the jewish lobby must be the strongest in the world. the swiss caved into their demands quite fast.

I think at this stage there is no doubt that the Holocaust has become a very lucrative business. Norman Finkelstien has been saying it for a long time, and I can't see any reason why he would have an agenda, other than fighting for proper restitution for what his parents suffered during their captivity in Majdanek and Auschwitz. What the Jewish organisations have done to ruin his reputation is sickening. He always says that the 'Anti-Defamation League' or ADL (A Jewish organisation which fights Anti Semitism worldwide) is a perculiar name for an organisation that specialises in defaming the character of anyone who speaks out about the 'industry'. There was a great C4 documentary called "Battle for the Holocaust" a few years ago that went into the whole issue in great depth. I finally found it on YouTube, and imo it's a must watch documentary.

Personally, after reading Finkelstiens book, my own belief that the Holocaust has almost become a consumer product, was vindicated, at least in my own mind anyway, when I came across the Auschwitz Facebook Page

who tf would want to become a 'fan' of this page ?? Bizarre :eek:

intrestin Docco, raises an interestin point, how would a Museum to American Slavery be recieved in Germany.

• Advertisement

How bizarre - imagine hanging that on your living room wall . . .

The infamous sign at the entrance to the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland has been stolen, police said.

The sign over the gate at Oswiecim in southern Poland reads 'Arbeit Macht Frei' - 'work sets you free' in German.

Police believe it was stolen between 3.30am and 5am today, when museum guards noticed that it was missing and alerted police.

The iron sign, which spanned a gate at the main entrance to the former Nazi death camp in southern Poland, was removed by being unscrewed on one side and pulled off on the other.

Police have launched an intensive search. They said there are currently no suspects but police are pursuing several theories.

Criminal investigators and search dogs were sent to the grounds of the camp, where the watchtowers and ruins of gas chambers still stand as testament to the atrocities inflicted by Nazi Germany on Jews, Gypsies and others.

The slogan Arbeit Macht Frei was used at the entrances to other Nazi camps, including Dachau and Sachsenhausen. The long curving sign at Auschwitz is the best known.

Between 1940 and 1945, more than one million people, mostly Jews, were killed or died of starvation and disease while carrying out forced labour at the camp, which the Nazis built in occupied Poland.

Today the site is one of the main draws in the region for visitors from abroad and Polish students, with more than one million visitors per year.

But the barracks and other structures, which were not built to last many decades, are in a state of massive disrepair and Polish authorities have been struggling to find funds to carry out conservation work.

This week, Germany pledged €53 million to a new endowment that will fund long-term preservation work - half the estimated amount that officials at the Auschwitz memorial museum say is needed.

PA

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2009/1218/breaking11.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

gizmo555 wrote: »
    How bizarre - imagine hanging that on your living room wall . . .

The infamous sign at the entrance to the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland has been stolen, police said.

The sign over the gate at Oswiecim in southern Poland reads 'Arbeit Macht Frei' - 'work sets you free' in German.

Police believe it was stolen between 3.30am and 5am today, when museum guards noticed that it was missing and alerted police.

The iron sign, which spanned a gate at the main entrance to the former Nazi death camp in southern Poland, was removed by being unscrewed on one side and pulled off on the other.

Police have launched an intensive search. They said there are currently no suspects but police are pursuing several theories.

Criminal investigators and search dogs were sent to the grounds of the camp, where the watchtowers and ruins of gas chambers still stand as testament to the atrocities inflicted by Nazi Germany on Jews, Gypsies and others.

The slogan Arbeit Macht Frei was used at the entrances to other Nazi camps, including Dachau and Sachsenhausen. The long curving sign at Auschwitz is the best known.

Between 1940 and 1945, more than one million people, mostly Jews, were killed or died of starvation and disease while carrying out forced labour at the camp, which the Nazis built in occupied Poland.

Today the site is one of the main draws in the region for visitors from abroad and Polish students, with more than one million visitors per year.

But the barracks and other structures, which were not built to last many decades, are in a state of massive disrepair and Polish authorities have been struggling to find funds to carry out conservation work.

This week, Germany pledged €53 million to a new endowment that will fund long-term preservation work - half the estimated amount that officials at the Auschwitz memorial museum say is needed.

PA

Pretty sick. :mad:

Keeping with the theme of the thread

"We have already installed a replica sign over the gate. It has been used in the past when the original was being repaired.

Fcukin Hell !! :eek:

Just want to add that I was nowhere near Poland between the hours of 3 and 5 this morning :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,997 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I must say, it's really improved the end of my driveway. I got fed up with "Dun Roamin".

Have to say that a little part of me wants that sign for over the gates of my office :D:D

I wonder how many 'replicas' will show up on the black market

Have to say that a little part of me wants that sign for over the gates of my office :D:D

I wonder how many 'replicas' will show up on the black market

apparently they got the letter b in Arbeit upsidedown.

aucschwitz is in Poland but it still has a German name. why is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,011 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Because selling tickets to "Oswiecim" wouldn't generate the same revenue.

The 'declaration of war' and 'assault on world history' has finally come to an end :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8423827.stm

The "Arbeit macht frei" sign stolen from Auschwitz in southern Poland has been found in the north and five men have been arrested, police say.
    Five men in their 20s or 30s were detained and were being taken to Krakow for questioning, a police spokeswoman said.

• Advertisement

apparently they got the letter b in Arbeit upsidedown.

aucschwitz is in Poland but it still has a German name. why is that?

well Techincaly it WAS in Germany when it was Built, by the Germans, and I dont think most polish people are too worried about people asscosciating it with its German past rather than its Polish Present

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement