Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are mods payed????

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

you would be very surprised at some of the political associates i know, also what info i have, regarding the crooks in govt, which will come out in due time, i am currently a chairman of my local party branch, i will not mention party affiliation

How about saying it here? Or are you going to got the route of subterfuge just like the politicians that you are condemning? Here's one of the fun things about boards.ie, it has no politicical affiliations and does give not a flying fukk who you are or who you think you are. On here, everyone answers to the public.

Joker Test:

Bullied at school? Yup
    Failed miserably in all your exams? Nope
    Never get attention? More that I want
    Is the fast food delivery guy the only person you talk to? Worked in Burger King, does that count?
    Rejected for every job application? Nope
    Do you sit in a dark room all day playing computer games? Never big on gaming myself
    Are you still a virgin? /resists the urge to make your ma joke

How did I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

orestes wrote: »
    Joker Test:

Bullied at school? Yup
    Failed miserably in all your exams? Nope
    Never get attention? More that I want
    Is the fast food delivery guy the only person you talk to? Worked in Burger King, does that count?
    Rejected for every job application? Nope
    Do you sit in a dark room all day playing computer games? Never big on gaming myself
    Are you still a virgin? /resists the urge to make your ma joke

How did I do?
    :D
    77%...... PASS

Okay that's one down..........NEXT mod please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Jebus ****in J. Christ! I cannot believe this is here again. Who cares? Oh noes I've been banned/infracted/warned about something I did on the Internet! If it's a site you care about then it's your own fault for breaking the rules, if it's not then **** off you're a muppet. My attitude towards mods is the same as my attitude toward people irl; I leave them alone , they leave me alone. Not being a wanker is easier than you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

My attitude towards posts i dont like is usually not to post in the if the are going to make me curse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

There are often whinges of "Boards.ie is unionist and anti republican and you can't express a point of view that's sympathetic to republican ideology", yet the latter is pretty much all I post in Politics.
    Posting comments that may as well be "Up the 'ra" is what will get you banned - this does not mean Boards.ie is anti republican.

As for the obsession with mods, plenty of mods (most I'd wager) get to know the place after a while as a member and are then happy to get that bit more involved, nothing more sinister than that.

• Advertisement

There is only one, and it belongs to Vince.:cool:

Nope theres none! Its photoshopped there's no belt like this there never was a belt like this there never will be a belt like this.:D
    It would be difficult to pay mods in ECW Championship belts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

My attitude towards posts i dont like is usually not to post in the if the are going to make me curse.

But I like cursing. It's fun and if it annoys people so much the better. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

I wonder when this thread will be locked because a MOD feels it has been talked about enough . . . . . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

mcgowaner wrote: »
    I wonder when this thread will be locked because a MOD feels it has been talked about enough . . . . . . . .

Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

IBTL!!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Bill-e wrote: »
    IBTL!!! ;)

Banned.
    Three exclamation marks is two too many.
    Remember that the rest of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

It's a bloody disgrace, I think mods should pay a pension levy to help the State in these troubled times. !!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭uriah

The_Joker wrote: »
    Bullied at school?
    Failed miserably in all your exams?
    Never get attention?
    Is the fast food delivery guy the only person you talk to?
    Rejected for every job application?
    Do you sit in a dark room all day playing computer games?
    Are you still a virgin?

Then join boards and become a Mod

Much more likely to be 'bully at school'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

LOL at people who get so offended by moderators... moderating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Has anyone got the loan of a suitcase? A biggish one? Thanks.

http://cellar.org/2007/206million2.jpg

Advertisement