Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the laziest sh!t you've ever done?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

This one just happened to me! The bottle of beer just fizzed up and went all over the place, quick fix solution a piece of A4 paper is now soaking it up in the middle of the room :D

At a house party a few months back and a few of us were in my mates computer room listening to music on the computer. My mates cousin knocked a glass of whiskey and coke onto the computer. She grabbed a few sheets of A4 from the printer and threw put them on the spill to soak it up. :D

Computer wouldn't work the next day..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Fracture wrote: »
    ?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭legendal

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Whilst living in Canadialand I got absolutely hammered one night and had to be brought home and put into bed. About 2 hours later i felt veryyy sick but i couldnt find the door.....so i just puked in my suitcase......then forgot about it for like a week......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

I,m far too hot in this jumper.

mwah! LMAO!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Max Power1 wrote: »
    ?

:confused:
    he was too lazy to type ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭khmk

wiped my arse with a sock in Gran Canaria in 2002.

9 at night and just woke up. no shops open.

we laughed about it afterwards.

but i died a little inside that day. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Whilst living in Canadialand I got absolutely hammered one night and had to be brought home and put into bed. About 2 hours later i felt veryyy sick but i couldnt find the door.....so i just puked in my suitcase......then forgot about it for like a week......

That's not laziness that's just being drunk! I got hammered at a session in my mates big posh house before, his parents were away for a week or so, and he saw that I was in desperate need of sleep so he unlocked his parents room and let me sleep in there. I hopped into the bed and just as I was tucking myself in I felt a bit of puke coming up so I put my head over the side of the bed and puked onto the floor, then went to sleep.

Back in the days before remote controls, I used to change to the other channel with a snooker cue.

Back in the days before remote controls, I used to change to the other channel with a snooker cue.

are you currently typing like this?

http://labofedibles.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/kingsizehomer.jpg

• Advertisement

:D

look ma! no hands!

not the best phrase to type into the ol google images in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

My favourite lazy sh!t is rather than having to type stuff on the keyboard i'll just use the mouse so I can hold my head up with my left arm. I'll use the mouse to select letters from words anywhere on the screen and right click copy/paste them into the box required until I've spelled the full word. I'll even go into history if I think I saw/typed a word earlier.

It's this same thinking that makes me feel like the internet only consists of my bookmarks coz I'm too lazy to type anything new!

One line typing is lazy :p

flanree wrote: »
    My favourite lazy sh!t is rather than having to type stuff on the keyboard i'll just use the mouse so I can hold my head up with my left arm. I'll use the mouse to select letters from words anywhere on the screen and right click copy/paste them into the box required until I've spelled the full word. I'll even go into history if I think I saw/typed a word earlier.

It's this same thinking that makes me feel like the internet only consists of my bookmarks coz I'm too lazy to type anything new!

you should get one of those telephone thingys.

much handier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

flanree wrote: »

If you're on windows, do start->run type "osk" without quotes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

SirLemonhead. I love you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

left lights on in next room. boring but true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

My husband told me to use this account to post "Teh Win".
    By the way what did he win?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Hagar wrote: »
    My husband told me to use this account to post "Teh Win".
    By the way what did he win?

Gay bum sex. Long running competition, don't ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Sometimes i sit on the toilet for a good hour and instead of forcing it out i just leave the sh!t work it's way out...

we are talking about making a lazy sh!t right?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

Had to take a piss one night

rather then walking all the way to the batroom i did it out the window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

mmm... nah *scratches arse*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭The BOFH

When I was in the Halls of residence at Uni I'd piss in the sink in my room rather than go down the hall. I've also dried socks under the grill because I was too lazy to walk to the laundry room around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

The laziest thing I've ever done? Well, probably ...eh, whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I didn't go in to work one day cause I was too lazy to iron a shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

karlog wrote: »
    Had to take a piss one night

rather then walking all the way to the batroom i did it out the window.

Sounds scary! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Yeah I can have pretty lazy moments....quite a few...I can work up to 50 hours a week so I think Im allowed them & then when I get home from work the work doesnt end when you have a hyperactive 5 year old and an even more hyperactive 31 year old to feed n stuff. Well sometimes if I spill something on the floor rather than getting some kitchen towel If the spill is small enough I will wipe it up with my slippers that I have on :eek: Sometimes If I have a bath I will partially dry myself...still wrapped in towels I will get into bed. :o

Oh and sometimes If I have a few quid rather than ironing my uniform Ill just go out & buy a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,080 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

YORE MA's pretty lazy... I've done her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Well I was watching TV, too lazy to get up, rang the house phone to ask someone to bring me a cuppa :pac:

Advertisement