Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the laziest sh!t you've ever done?

Options
  • 04-07-2009 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

I was lying on the couch watching a film earlier on, and while taking a sip of tae, I spilled some on the floor. I instantly went into Bear Grylls mode, quickly assessing the situation while trying to come up with a solution. I decided to take off one of my socks and mop it up, with the sock. I then threw my sock near the door so as not to forget it on my way out. This was like two hours ago.

It's still there.

I'm not sure if that's the laziest thing I've done, but still, that's pretty lazy.

Or was that pure ingenuity?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

meh, laziness would have been doing nothing and waiting for it to evaporate over the next couple of days in the heat. although kudos for not being arsed to sit up when taking a sip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

The one where I couldn't be arsed to pull down my trousers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

In the OP's situation Id have mopped it up with my sock while it was still on me but only if it didnt involve me getting up at any point.

Tae... you bogger:P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

K4t wrote: »

Beat me to it, perfect answer to the thread title.:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Whats the laziest thing i've ever done? Absolutly nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

It took me 18 minutes to reply to this thread, is that lazy enough :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Saibh wrote: »
    It took me 18 minutes to reply to this thread, is that lazy enough :pac:

It took me 5 minutes to type mine, that's probably more drunk than lazy though.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

Too lazy to........ah....ah,feck it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

i have put dirty cups and plates in the bin rather than put them in the dishwasher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

FearDark wrote: »
    Tae... you bogger:P

Ah come on!

He was enjoying a cup of tae with a walkers tayto sandwich.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

K4t wrote: »

Lazy babies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

galwayrush wrote: »
    Beat me to it, perfect answer to the thread title.:D
    Thanks, but that won't get the s**t off my trousers :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

I left a half slice of buttered bread in my room for about 6 months, on my shelf. And you know what, it didn't go mouldy, or green or anything, it just went rock hard. I mean solid granite rock hard. Like my nob of a tueday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Scrambled egg

This one just happened to me! The bottle of beer just fizzed up and went all over the place, quick fix solution a piece of A4 paper is now soaking it up in the middle of the room :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

I once got 3 buses, which were massively delayed by over an hour, so I didn't have to walk a 10 minute walk up a hill.

So lazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

This one just happened to me! The bottle of beer just fizzed up and went all over the place, quick fix solution a piece of A4 paper is now soaking it up in the middle of the room :D

Good man. Now you must leave the sheet there, allow it to encrust and become one with the floor.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Wicknight wrote: »
    I once got 3 buses, which were massively delayed by over an hour, so I didn't have to walk a 10 minute walk up a hill.

So lazy!

thats not lazy thats wolly thinking, you could have walked and then had a 50 minute nap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I don't go to bed cause I can't be bothered to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I took a huge dump onto Friday's Evening Herald in my lounge while watching the Lions game today and I put it in the Green Bin.

Couldn't be arsed separating the dump for the Black Bin, and the paper for the Green Bin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Back in the late 80ies the folks went on hols, they left myself and two brothers in charge of the cat. It sh"itted in one of the bedrooms.

Rather than try to find the crap and tidy it up we locked the room and didn't go near it until the folks came back. They were not too impressed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I took a huge dump onto Friday's Evening Herald in my lounge while watching the Lions game today and I put it in the Green Bin.

Couldn't be arsed separating the dump for the Black Bin, and the paper for the Green Bin.

Did you wipe your arse with the herald as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I piddled in my waste paper bin in my bedroom. Mind you, I was terribly pissed and couldnt't be arsed making to it to the 5 ft away toilet. that was not before of course, puking out the bedroom window whilst taliking to my friend not less than 2-3 hrs 'forehand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

Pretended to be having a **** so that my mother wouldn't ask me to do cleaning up.

She opens door.

"AHHHH!!"

Door closes very quickly.

I go back to posting on boards. :cool:

Disclaimer if my brother sees this post : This may, or may not have happened. Also, don't steal it, its my thing.

orourkeda wrote: »
    Did you wipe your arse with the herald as well?

No, as it turned out.

It was fairly late pm so just worked the jocks well into the rusty bullet hole as they were due for washing later on.

Think green friend.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Did you denounce Tony O Reilly and all his works whilst doing it?

Aidric wrote: »
    Did you denounce Tony O Reilly and all his works whilst doing it?

No no ,done purely for expeditious reasons, Lions camped on the 'Bocks 5 yard line and a ripe one touching cloth.

Both dangerous situations:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

laziest thing ive ever done: Throwing up after a night out, and doing so out of a window at the front of my room rather than get out of bed and walk the (roughly) 15 steps to my ensuite bedroom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

I,m far too hot in this jumper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Max Power1 wrote: »
    laziest thing ive ever done: Throwing up after a night out, and doing so out of a window at the front of my room rather than get out of bed and walk the (roughly) 15 steps to my ensuite bedroom!

Jeeves usually donates his tray for me whenever I get in such a state thankfully!

"Bib, Sir?"

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Advertisement