Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the laziest sh!t you've ever done?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

After losing the tv remote, we constructed a button pusher out of a broom and the end of a model paintbrush so we wouldn't have to get up to press the buttons on the tv.

It was surprisingly effective.

We had thought of training the cat to do it, but again, we were too lazy for that, and she'd only ever watch eastenders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

I do have to admit that I do ring my OH from upstairs to bring me up stuff....:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭themilkyone

Back in the days before remote controls, I used to change to the other channel with a snooker cue.

Beat me to it.. I had one old ass rickety TV with no remote so i taped two bamboo sticks together with one of those square looking battery's on the end and used it as a remote control.

Didn't work for the volume though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Didnt go to work cos i was 2 lazy to walk there and couldnt afford a taxi

Let the single bed in the spare room get soaked cos i couldnt be arsed gettin up at 1am during a storm to close the skylight

had a tin of peas for dinner cos i couldnt be arsed going shopping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

My brother used to pee into pint glasses and throw them out the window of his bedroom as he was too lazy to walk downstairs to the toilet. The wall outside the house used to stink like hell and no-one could figure out why:eek: He also used to w*nk into thin air as he was too lazy to fetch any bog roll, he claimed that it would evaporate after a few days:eek::eek: Fairly feral little fecker overall really:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mateo

Let the single bed in the spare room get soaked cos i couldnt be arsed gettin up at 1am during a storm to close the skylight

LOL!! This made me laugh the most for some reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭themilkyone

barakus wrote: »
    My brother :eek: He also used to w*nk into thin air as he was too lazy to fetch any bog roll, he claimed that it would evaporate after a few days:eek::eek: Fairly feral little fecker overall really:D

Says you who discusses **** places with his wee brother :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

He also used to w*nk into thin air as he was too lazy to fetch any bog roll, he claimed that it would evaporate after a few days:eek::eek: Fairly feral little fecker overall really:D

Haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

My brother used to pee into pint glasses and throw them out the window of his bedroom as he was too lazy to walk downstairs to the toilet. The wall outside the house used to stink like hell and no-one could figure out why:eek: He also used to w*nk into thin air as he was too lazy to fetch any bog roll, he claimed that it would evaporate after a few days:eek::eek: Fairly feral little fecker overall really:D

the fcuk...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

If you're on windows, do start->run type "osk" without quotes :D
    Amatuers
    dasher ftw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dasher
    http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dasher/Download.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jimmid098

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Well I was watching TV, too lazy to get up, rang the house phone to ask someone to bring me a cuppa :pac:
    thanks ivyslayer ive just tried that on the wife now shes not talking to me :confused: wait thats a good thing ah cheers man:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I'm downloading that out of sheer confusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

YORE MA's pretty lazy... I've done her
    Obviously someone was too lazy to come up with something original

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

when i was in college i learned all the shortcut keys for microsoft word because i thought it would be easier than using the mouse to type projects. And then i failed my exams. I wonder are they linked somehow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I clattered a load of scully into my jocks and rather than wash them just hung the fookers out with all the taggies attached.

Magpies cleaned the fookers up good as new,apart from a damp kind of fetid smell.

Fookin Ace

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

pissing out of the bed onto the floor when hammered

what makes it worse is i have an ensuite....

Advertisement