Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 - Time to gloat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,763 ✭✭✭corny

ajeffares wrote: »
    Just like to mention the sub flanker I got off corny will get his debut on sat. Got him for $1 and he makes my bench:)

Hope he works out. I played him more as a prop even though he is a bit lightweight.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Just like to mention the sub flanker I got off corny will get his debut on sat. Got him for $1 and he makes my bench:)

$1!:eek: how'd you do that....hmmm report cheating on the TM time me thinks!;) or did no one else bid at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Got a little trigger happy this evening and bought four players for $81000... oops! All four getting a run tomorrow, 3 starting and the fourth on the bench. Quite fancy my team to take the league now. Played 6, won 6 all with bonus points. 300 points difference... am a happy bunny :)

****ing internet being down this morining meant I'm now playing the wrong bloody team for todays match.

Balls.

Munster Mark II 7 out of 7... all with bonus points :). My new signings resulted in winning 13 scrums against the head... happy days.

• Advertisement

Lost against the league leaders. Could have been a lot worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

Won against second place team 49-10. I would imagine thats my league all wrapped up, bar a cock up of immense proportions.

Happy out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Won 36 - 10 against (the then) first placed team, try bonus point to boot!

Top of the table now at half way point with 30 points and they have 28....and still have to play them away.

Encouraged by that, hopefully they can slip up against one of the other teams like I did, and if no slip ups by me, hopefully I can go into the last game (away to main rivals) without it meaning anything! (I've 2 more bonus points than them at this stage).

Game on, well happy with that result!!! :D

seven wins and seven bonus points. 9 points clear top of league so baring several cock ups reckon im home and dry! :D

Also just smashed my transfer fee! - before this 11k max now 41k :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I'm now number 11 in the promotion tables... I told you boys I was gunnin' for ye! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

I was playing first in my table to i LTNT'd them. Won 74 - 0. Haha nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

7 wins, 7 bonus points. Division V however with only one other non-bot manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Hammering a bot 77 nil! :D

Note well the difference between 'with next week in mind' and 'like theres no tomorrow'

I somehow manage to mix these up.

Nice win today 61 - 10.

Open my lead at the top of division III to 3 points. Got to keep getting the BP wins and hope 2nd drops another couple of bonus points to make my last game of the season away to him is meaningless (as my points dif will be far better so can't catch me un;ess he gets freak massive win - he'll beat me, but hopefully not by much!)

Another win 13-38 playing WNWIM and tried out a few 2nd string players... playing against a bot so I knew I was gonna win. 8 out of 8 and 10 points clear at the top of the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Another win with BP against the team coming 2nd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

40-0 and now up to number 10 in the promotion tables. Sure I'll never catch you guys... but... I can but constantly dream.

Completely forgot to mess with my team so I'm quite happy I won, I was terrified I'd lose to someone LTNT'in it!

I just asked kinetic to sticky the two threads up there. I don't think any other ones need to be done do they?

Just got premium, Lovely

• Advertisement

Just got premium, Lovely

I would have assumed you were premium long ago, but anyway good call!:pac:

eoferrall wrote: »
    I would have assumed you were premium long ago, but anyway good call!:pac:

No just a trial

Good win today, 89 - 0 away to a bot team (player quit half way through season or something), top of the table, 4 points clear, don't know if all the stats have been updated yet, but seem to have creeped into the top half of the auto-promotes to div II, so just gotta keep it going now and it could be a very surprisingly good season!! :D

Another bonus point win - 9 games and 45 points!:D also moved into second on the autopromotion table behind dead hard fcukers. prob could have caught them bu playing TNT alot more, but i want the training from NWIM so meh!:cool:

Another BP win for me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Currently sixth in the div 3 promotion tables! :D

Careful, div 2 is is where things get serious. Are you close to having an international yet? We should have a competition roses which boardie can get the first international player

Careful, div 2 is is where things get serious. Are you close to having an international yet? We should have a competition roses which boardie can get the first international player

Hmmm be a while until i get one - but will be in Div 3 next season (think even a collapse in form will see me through!!)

But sure would be good to have something to aim for. next season I plan on getting my youth system set up and running to start getting youngsters in rather than buying decent youngsters:cool:

eoferrall wrote: »
    Hmmm be a while until i get one - but will be in Div 3 next season (think even a collapse in form will see me through!!)

But sure would be good to have something to aim for. next season I plan on getting my youth system set up and running to start getting youngsters in rather than buying decent youngsters:cool:

I have one lad with a decent enough chance. 25k csr age 18 I'll post his stats later

• Advertisement

I have one lad with a decent enough chance. 25k csr age 18 I'll post his stats later

did you buy him or promote from academy?

If I have my academy at full stars, will my recruits be as good as a team in division one say even though I am in division 4?

Advertisement