Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 - Time to gloat

Options
  • 04-07-2009 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

ok so if you won this week, tell us all how great your team are.

(especially if against another boardsie!!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

38- 0 against "Croom Bucks" . It might not be an amazing victory but for my first match ever I was pleased, especially since I haven't actually sat down and figured out my definite "best squad". Hooker was especially ropey, must look at that today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Half time in my first divsion 3 game.

Away to last seasons 4th placed team, and winning 14 - 5. Not bad...playing normal also, as I have the top 3 teams in the league in the next 3 games. A win here would be a perfect start. A bonus point win would be amazing!! :D ... but mainly just make sure I get the win!

[edit] bonus point in the bag with 10 minutes to play. 26 - 5 after 70 mins in horendos conditions. Job done! :)

26 - 0 against "Mikey Utd" .

I think the only reason people aren't scoring is because they keep giving away stupid penalties, the ball wasn't in my half for more than a minute of the match. Dreading coming up against a quality team now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Sadly i came up against a team who's CSR>mine so i got hammered 45-3. Gutted hoping really that my academy can start putting out some high end 15,000 CSR players as they are badly needed.

22-24!
    Just scraped it against a team with a higher CSR.
    First match in Div3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

38 - 5 win for me today.

Solid performance at NWIM against human team.

Centre had a field day !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭corny

50-5.

Wanted to get off to a good start so made sure i put a promoted side to the sword.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

41-12 win away from home in our first Division 3 game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

PLaying WNWIM I won 77-5 :D excellent! Though they were a team promoted! Missed promotion last time as took a gamble with a tired squad to be fresher for the final and ended up losing narrowly:( ah well season now to consolidate squad and get finances in order!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Just lost in the cup :( They were two leagues ahead of me and only lost by a point. 27 - 26.

• Advertisement

Drew in the cup... what does that mean?

Just won my cup game 41 - 0 against Cashel Tornado. So far I've got a clean sheet in competitive matches... slightly afraid to re-jig the team but I'm rather sure I've just been lucky coming up against weaker opponents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Drew in the cup... what does that mean?

Half time score I think.

I won 32-0

I won 88 - 0...suppose i should be happy!:D they were from a league below me though so doesnt mean much, makes up for losing the semi's in tag this evening though!

eoferrall wrote: »
    I won 88 - 0...suppose i should be happy!:D

Nice, how many tries?:D

14 tries - kicker missed a few conversions! had an off day with the boot! waiting for the ratings etc now!

14 tries - kicker missed a few conversions! had an off day with the boot! waiting for the ratings etc now!

Me too, this long wait annoys me.
    At least their sorting it out.

ajeffares wrote: »
    Me too, this long wait annoys me.
    At least their sorting it out.

yup so annoying! Surely it can be much quicker running the stats and doing the rating. the server can do it in minutes I would have thought if its working away on it as the match progresses?

yup so annoying! Surely it can be much quicker running the stats and doing the rating. the server can do it in minutes I would have thought if its working away on it as the match progresses?

It was very quick on monday so maybe it has something to do with the cup, Organising the next round and all?

It was very quick on monday so maybe it has something to do with the cup, Organising the next round and all?

True or just the volume of matches at once theres hundreds if you scroll down the list. Probably far less friendlies played would you reckon? I know i miss weeks sometimes & loose out on the bonus training!:(

• Advertisement

True or just the volume of matches at once theres hundreds if you scroll down the list. Probably far less friendlies played would you reckon? I know i miss weeks sometimes & loose out on the bonus training!:(

Yeah, and all the matches in the same time zone so england, wales etc.

Yeah, and all the matches in the same time zone so england, wales etc.

Hadn't thought of that point!

On another note - my inside centre got 5 tries and no man of the match! :eek: also he wasnt even rated to potential...more to come clearly! :p

Hadn't thought of that point!

On another note - my inside centre got 5 tries and no man of the match! :eek: also he wasnt even rated to potential...more to come clearly! :p

My summary still isn't out. WTF? What rating did he get? If that was a youth player I would be going mad waiting to promote him:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Thanks to all the recent changes, the site is running even slower regarding updates. :(

sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

They are up now.

Weird that mine were out more than an hour before all of you!:confused:
    My summary still isn't out. WTF? What rating did he get? If that was a youth player I would be going mad waiting to promote him:D

got a rating of impressive!:pac: These cup games at home are definitly helping my finances, well into the black and my new stadium is now ready!:cool:

90 mins to go until kick-off, but I am gonna start lauding praise on my players in advance.

A huge win for me today, everyone was great

(I love bot-bashing!)

I'll update with score later !!

I'm playing the league leaders...

I'm going to get crucified!

• Advertisement

I'm playing the league leaders...

No you're not !!

You are playing the team in third place !

Come on now. :pac:

Advertisement