Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 - Time to gloat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Ah you'll be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Expecting a big win today, COME ON THE FOOOOKERS !!!!!!

Playing a bot today, BOTS ARE VERY EAAAASY !!!!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

14 - 0 to me 20 minutes in. She's looking good :D

LOL, I am 36-0 up after 22mins !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

12-0 up but lost my centre and 12 mins. Along with losing my star no.8 midweek these injuries are starting to stackup.

55 - 0 at half time

52 nil at half time... maybe LTNT wasn't required...

Understatement of the day:
    BOR wrote:
    ...Try Wexford Blues! The Wexford Blues ease out to a 62 point lead with that score by Connellan. This is beginning to look ominous for the Shanagarry Bulls.

FFS, I'm averaging more then a point a minute here...

No way, try disallowed in the last second loses me the game.

Poo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Won, back on top of the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Four out of four - but the teams in second and third have won also I'm up on points difference. Next couple of weeks will be telling!:cool:

3 out of four, should have been 4. But in second place now.

Guy in first looks unstoppable :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Still top of my league with 4 wins from 4 and 19 points...annoyingly, I didn't play LTNT today, and thus lost out on the bonus point (3 tries and a TMO call that robbed me of a 4th) so that's a point dropped in my book, as I wont need to play LTNT in my next 2 games and would have had it back to 100% for my 7th match (half way point) against my main rivals in the league...so either way i would have had 100% LTNT for that match, but for some reason didn't play it for this one and it's nagging me that I've lost that bonus point, cause I've a feeling there'll only be a point or two in it for 1st place between me and the other team and whoever gets first may get auto promotion to division 2. Fingers crossed I dont regret this at the end of the campaign :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,757 ✭✭✭corny

Took a chance against an average team today playing WNWIM. Won 40-12:). 20 points from a possible 20 so far but i play the best team in the league next week so my run will come to an abrupt end soon.

I'm on 19 points, number 40 on the promo tables, just need to get into that top 32

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

52-0 win, currently on top of the league and well ahead of the pack... growing confident of an aul promotion at this stage (or at the least a league win :) )

... this new cockiness will get me killed :P

... but I've beaten my main competitor in the league so all is well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

I have 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the next 3 weeks, so a clearer picture will be revealed of the true league table in 3 weeks. but trying to decide which teams to play LTNT against as still in cup also. going to stretch resources a bit. I think might have to forgo the cup after this round!:(

I'm so happy we have this cup, cos if we didn't I would have nothing to play for! My league is so easy its annoying:(

So how did we all do?

31-20 to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

52-0 playing a bot wnwim...i played largely reserve players today cause im saving my top guys for orizio!!

35 - 0 win. Happy to have won the bonus point and denied them one. Pretty sure they're now effectively no longer in contention for the top spot (top 3 won + their loss leaves them mid-table with a steep climb.)

Now 21 in the promotion tables... slowly slowly comin' for you top boys! :D

76 - 5

Good win haha

55-0 to me this week against the team in 3rd.

I am still in 3rd place in the promotion tables although I have got a good bit closer.

btw, is anyone finding that their team's performance in the second half is well below par ? In several games now, I have been pummeling a team at half time only to see the score slightly increase in the second half. Not sure what is going on, stamina in my players doesnt seem to be an obvious problem as they are all quite well rated.

jprender wrote: »
    55-0 to me this week against the team in 3rd.

I am still in 3rd place in the promotion tables although I have got a good bit closer.

btw, is anyone finding that their team's performance in the second half is well below par ? In several games now, I have been pummeling a team at half time only to see the score slightly increase in the second half. Not sure what is going on, stamina in my players doesnt seem to be an obvious problem as they are all quite well rated.

I've noticed this alright. Even in matches where I've lost, when I go an check the replay it's always due to a significant drop in performance in the 2nd half. When I win it's normally because we destroyed them in the 1st half.

Otherway for me.. I seem to have slowish start and end well.

I presume its relative stamina? So if your team has a higher (average or however it goes) level of stamina then you have a stronger finish.

Otherway for me.. I seem to have slowish start and end well.

I presume its relative stamina? So if your team has a higher (average or however it goes) level of stamina then you have a stronger finish.

I see you've changed your avatar. My new goal is to DESTROY YOU! :P

Whoo my first 12
    Terry Lavis my 13 just got the princely Whoo

Ha ha just noticed I got a mention in the Ireland news.
    Well now that I'm a celebrity I'm too good for this place;)

• Advertisement

Haha sure the chap wrote a whole article about me a few weeks ago :P

Advertisement