Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Aaah, well I think a reschedualling is order anyway. It's raining! There's a hole in my shoe also, and I just woke up there. It seems I'm starting off on a 24 hour headache meself :). I probably just slept too much though.

How does one go about joining this irish vegetarian society? Does it cost much?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Moonbaby wrote: »
    If your not studying go sit beside some angry swot in the postgrad room. ~waves to tar~
    Nothing so clarifys the mind as the threat of imminent execution.

Hehehehe, I think I'd be simply removed though before I was ever executed thus removing any motivation to study. Don't think I'd be able to pull off the postgrad look.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

raah! wrote: »
    Aaah, well I think a reschedualling is order anyway. It's raining! There's a hole in my shoe also, and I just woke up there. It seems I'm starting off on a 24 hour headache meself :). I probably just slept too much though.

You can sign up with paypal here: http://www.vegetarian.ie/content/membership or fill in the forum which you can download from their site. 20 euro. And you get 10% off at Cafe Fresh too :) Then again, I think we already get 10% off there as a student anyhow.

And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets headache's from too much sleep!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

raah! wrote: »

yep it's windy and rainy and i dont wanna ever leave bed ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

yep it's windy and rainy and i dont wanna ever leave bed ;p

i haz present pour vous!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i have one here for you too:pac:

ah noes i get up i suppose!

OMG you are teh best!

they had no manly fleasy pjs and i didnt think youd wear a pink set with love hearts >.>

YOU THOUGHT WRONG! haha

nah pjs are no use to me >_>
    this is way better!

Tar.aldarion wounded circa 16.57

• Advertisement

I'm never climbling ladders for you again! anger!:-)

mmm antiseptic

fine, ill climb all the ladders then!

am thinking of picking up a celebration feast soon... ah, bit of a fake meat overload, but bit of fun all the same! i wonder if they are in the shops yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

After a day of forecast heavy snow that never came, the anchor woman of a large national American broadcasting network turned to the weather man and said
    "So where were those 8 inches you promises me last night"....

Not only did the weatherman walk off stage in fits of laughter the whole show had to be cancelled due to hysteric laughter from everyone on camera and off.

an Irishman and an Englishman, that are good friends, go on holiday to Spain, on the first day they both go to the beach, and all the girls are talking to the Irishman while ignoring the Englishman.
    Later that evening, the Englishman asks "what is your secret? why are all the girls interested in you? To which the Irishman replies "It's simple, just look I have a speedo on and you have large baggy trunks, they like the speedos here"
    The next day the two men go to the beach both wearing speedos, but again the Irishman attracts all the attention from the girls on the beach.
    That evening the Englishman asks "What is it? We both have speedos, what am I doing wrong? The Irishman replies "This time put a potato down your speedos, that'll make them notice you."
    Again to two men go to the beach both with a potato in the speedos, and this day it's even worse, the girls won't even go near the Englishman.

He leans over to his friend and says "this definitely isn't working" To which the Irishman replies " I meant put the potato in the front of your speedo"

smegmar! how has reading that improved my evening?! First one was good though.

8 inches... *giggles*

smegmar wrote: »
    After a day of forecast heavy snow that never came, the anchor woman of a large national American broadcasting network turned to the weather man and said
    "So where were those 8 inches you promises me last night"....

Not only did the weatherman walk off stage in fits of laughter the whole show had to be cancelled due to hysteric laughter from everyone on camera and off.

Hey everybody, I told him that, and he stole it, JUST SO YOU KNOW, bad smeggggy :p

you did no such thing, I stole it off someone else while I was here!

Funny that you commented on it on my facebook on November 20 at 4:11pm then about it, muaha, you think I am not sherlock!??! YOU IZ WONG
    :D

• Advertisement

i love this!

ssm-bubble-bursting.jpg

hhmmm Why were you googling bubble bursting. I think we should be told. :(

it's a filthy secret

oh wow that an amazing image, the bubble bursting I mean not the weird dancing, that's unnerving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Oh yeah, "sure I'll watch cannibal holocaust, and then I'll go to sleep" says I. :rolleyes: I love turtles!!

wooo late nighters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

wooo late nighters

I have a nine am :D I'll make it to the library for twelve sure, and have a productive day from then on!

i have 10am, shure **** it, noon it is ;p

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement