Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

Oh I fell like such a bell end, Just yesterday I sent naked pictures of myself to everyone in my address book, and if that wasn't bad enough it cost me a bloody fortune in stamps! they should arrive next week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

hmmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Anybody up?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I am certainly up and I am very drunk! Ice skating was deadly! went with my class and some other friends and had some dance drum and bass tunes and some very fast iceskating, think I'm getting good! That finished at 5, just back from teh drinking now, mmm pizza! I lieft my heart in tokyo...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ALso govindas was lovely, I demolished it! usually can't finish it but iceskating make me hungry!

• Advertisement

Sounds like you had a great night.:D You're making me hungry talking about food!

Why you up sop late missy! Had a great time hehe. Some boardsies out too! They were jealous of my 'intense' eyelashes...errrrr OK!
    I only fell once iceskating, luckily it was on top of some poor girl who said sorry to me :D

Thats good, have never been ice skating. Think I'm going soon. Want to bring my little sister. How hard is it? :D Why did she say sorry to you!!! And have you got intense lashes? Or do you use the intense mascara :P

Up late bcause I have a cold and have been taking neurofen. Great for pain, but it makes me all jittery and afraid of the dark:o

Well a lot of people have trouble starting and some are just naturals, children are great at it as they have no fear and they don't feel teh pain of falls. I've only gone a few times, this is my third or fourth and can fly about the place, tried going backwards but it's hard! You can get the hang of it in ten mins slowly going around, it's easy if you are not afraid to try and go faster. Going slow is harder than going fast. It's very fun though, and especially with a few people. and they have hot chocolate and things, mmm.

sorry to hear about thr cold! I was in a bed with a bad one for a week last year after iceskating, eek! :) Unrelated though!
    Medicine working? keep on the night light :p

Also, pithcers of long island ice tea ftw :D

• Advertisement

well I'm pretty clumsy so I'd say I'll fall loads. :( still a promise is a promise, I'll just have to be careful what I promise her in future!

If you get another cold now after skating will you think they are related? Is it a year since you had a cold? I think I last had on this time last year too. Very rarely get them. Med is working, I don't feel too bad except for the buzzy, wide awake feeling you get from codine. Still worth it I suppose, to get rid of the sore throat.

I have a lamp on, but I just can't relax. I intend to type until I fall asleep at the keyboard. :)

well I'm pretty clumsy so I'd say I'll fall loads. :( still a promise is a promise, I'll just have to be careful what I promise her in future!

If you get another cold now after skating will you think they are related? Is it a year since you had a cold? I think I last had on this time last year too. Very rarely get them. Med is working, I don't feel too bad except for the buzzy, wide awake feeling you get from codine. Still worth it I suppose, to get rid of the sore throat.

I have a lamp on, but I just can't relax. I intend to type until I fall asleep at the keyboard. :)

Ah I'm sure you'll have fun, all the first timers loved it today.
    I might think they are! I probably got it from sombody last time and exertion made it destroy me! Very sick I was. I never get colds either, only one I can remember having in years.

It's quite worth it and the net in bed is great, mmmmmm warm

Pretty boring this time of night/morning though. :(

I like movies and music and the internet provides so never bored. although sleep would be good sooooon. /yawn

:)

Ah but I'm on my laptop = no sound so movies and music are no good to me. :(

Have a nice sleep!

why no sound! earphones and things if it's too loud. Not quite gone :)

The sound doesn't work. I got it from my job and it never did and it's an old laptop now.

ah well, might just be drivers or hardware...hmm. try it with headphoenes? might be the speakers just?
    the computer engineer comes out in me you see :D

:) I'll try it tomorrow, floor is too cold to go looking for headphones. Thanks!

I look forward to solving your problem :p mmm late night showers and hairdryer...i'm going a bit crazy

• Advertisement

Ha. Silly! You should have waited til morning. You'll have to have another shower when you get out of bed in the morning anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

someone being using my mascara?

oh me and alicia just got home! shes doing great!
    2 weeks off school, first week housebound!! those of u who have met alicia will understand how tough thats gona be! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

:D best of luck with that! glad to hear you are back and all is well :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

maameeo wrote: »
    2 weeks off school, first week housebound!! those of u who have met alicia will understand how tough thats gona be! :/
    2 weeks? wow thats harsh lol all i got was 3 days...:pac:

And in the words of Tar, last night was fun...mmmm pizza!

mmmm...Jaegr:D

I so hate Qbar, t'is why i left and went home...i miss The Woolshed:p

someone being using my mascara?
    As if anybody but you needs it in this house :p
    ohoh!
    2 weeks? wow thats harsh lol all i got was 3 days...:pac:

And in the words of Tar, last night was fun...mmmm pizza!

mmmm...Jaegr:D

I so hate Qbar, t'is why i left and went home...i miss The Woolshed:p

Qbar was fun enough,, my first hearing of fairytale of new york this year lol.
    And estonian girls going 'entertain me! entertain me!'

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

And estonian girls going 'entertain me! entertain me!'
    I bet you did...:pac:

even getting them to say "moderate me please!!!":p

Oh I do love when they say that, or I see you have 8 inches of moderation! lol

anyone goin beers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

*wakes up groggily*

Which beers?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement