Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭shinysiren

That is quite worrisome.... and I'm actually quite intimidated by this new training programme, I worked out this morning,in fear of it! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

shinysiren wrote: »
    In that case, just keep him about to do the peeling. I need to get someone to live with me who can lace a corset properly.....:confused:

I have more than just peeling skills ^^

Corsets are a mans best friend.

I look forward to peeling apples for more apple tarts again, it was awesome. Very impressed, first try! Stick up a pic of it! mmm was great with choc icecream!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks maameeo, I'm doing some serious finger-crossing here!

And I only ever use a knife to peel things,don't like peelers. Or maybe I just really like knives.....:D

Oh I see this now I do, I use peelers for peeling but when eating an apple I have to use a knife and chop bits off. Only way to go when eating an apple!

Corsets are a man's best friend? Would you care to elaborate Tar?

And I had to spend 4 years cuttting apples into little bits because of braces, so now I relish the opportunity to bite them viciously. :D

You don't want me to elaborate :pac:

• Advertisement

Well now I need to know, how will I ever feel safe wearing a corset again if I don't know why they're man's best friend.....:rolleyes:

*giggles*

*runs*

Oh I'm thinking about starting a poker site to make the monies, hmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

any peps on here got gmail and want wave? just got it and iv 5 invites left i think. dont ask me what wave is exactly, its confussing atm!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

I'd take one of those =) Very curious to see what all of the hubbub is about...

I'll pm ya my address =)

• Advertisement

maameeo wrote: »
    any peps on here got gmail and want wave? just got it and iv 5 invites left i think. dont ask me what wave is exactly, its confussing atm!

Say what?

I really should get a gmail. :S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

Thank you maameeo! =)

send me ur email anyway and ill send it, it will set u up one :D

cocoa added :)

mmmmm gmail. i lovez it. wave looks interesting

moonbaby added, waitin on MoN to send his. then there be 3 argh

1chart-mw.gif

gotta get working on that money thing, alrady have my moderatorship for power :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Engaged in some comfort eating there! For the record eating an entire pack of crackers, a tub of hummus and a substantial amount of peanutbutter does not cheer you up. It might give you salt poisoning though...

why you down? I'm feeling crap so I just ate a lot of potatoes and listening to tracy chapman :)

Ah I'm not really down :P just have to go to stupid Clare tomorrow, meaning I'm missing CIT Xmas day. Four hour bus journey through flood country as well :mad: and I'll miss the weekend here :mad:

Why you feeling crap?

why you down? I'm feeling crap so I just ate a lot of potatoes and listening to tracy chapman :)

That song reminds me of this really cool friend I used to have. :)
    I wonder if she has a facebook these days....

Potato's do make you happy!! :)

Yeah sorry Electro....I can't think of anything good to say about Clare. ;)
    I'd crack open the Lindt if I were you :P

• Advertisement

1chart-mw.gif

gotta get working on that money thing, alrady have my moderatorship for power :pac:

It is not fair! I wantz internet groupies too :(
    But you commandeered them all already! :P

She'll need more than lindt for where she is going !

/rolls around in groupies

Moonbaby wrote: »

Yeah sorry Electro....I can't think of anything good to say about Clare. ;)
    I'd crack open the Lindt if I were you :P

Arra tis grand, but tis no CARK like! Might get in some hardcore Atlantic swimming though :D and steal some fancy food!

She'll need more than lindt for where she is going !

/rolls around in groupies

I am confuse

That's what she said?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Well I set it up so that I had 2 screens with slides and a projector as well, on the screens I could see there was a time measurement thing, how long you were taking and previews of the next slide etc, very handy, helps you think and time yourself. Having a quick look at these and looking up is easier. First time I used that and was actually quite good!
    Congrats on the presentation, good to get the first one out of the way:D
    I jsut don't focus on anybody in particular, apart from the lecturer to see what she likes and talk more about that. It's easier jsut to gaze at nothing, ahve some hand movements and blurt it out :-p
    If you make them laugh that's good!
    Thats what i was told too, just focus on one person if the others are not getting your full attention, then at least one person will go away knowing wtf was going on:P
    I haven't done a presentation in English for nearly a year though, I have to do them in French mostly,which presents its own problems.
    Ugh...that sucks:(
    MoN, i keep meaning to text u! Jager drunk is the best kind of drunk? u crazy boy! guess u had a good night out so?
    Why yes it is...and yes i did:D First drinking with Boardsies till 11, then drinking with mates till 2:30...it all worked out well but the walk home was dodgy in the state i left myself lol! I <3 Jaegr but apparently my drunken texting didnt work out as planned...i didnt confess my love for someone or offend people, sure there's always next time!
    Or maybe I just really like knives.....:D
    I'd be worried living with ya if i heard that <_< >_> :eek:
    Text send with brand spanking new gmail address!
    Engaged in some comfort eating there! For the record eating an entire pack of crackers, a tub of hummus and a substantial amount of peanutbutter does not cheer you up. It might give you salt poisoning though...
    Homous is NYOM!! is your house in Clare safe or what? those are damn big hills behind it and all that grass cant be good for soakage...

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

We have some Fever Ray fans on here don't we?

http://www.vimeo.com/7834480

Another cool video, a bit different from the style of the others. Really suits the song though. You have to love a band that has consistently good videos :)

Homous is NYOM!! is your house in Clare safe or what? those are damn big hills behind it and all that grass cant be good for soakage...

Garden's a bit flooded but we should be okay, limestone is good coz floods generally don't last very long :D took me an extra hour to get to Galway today because of the diversions though :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Garden's a bit flooded but we should be okay, limestone is good coz floods generally don't last very long :D took me an extra hour to get to Galway today because of the diversions though :mad:
    Ah sweet! forgot you were like right IN the Burren lol:pac: Doubt you'll be swimming in the sea again anytime soon tho:P

That run from Ballyvaughan to Galway is all downhill aint it...i envision massive lakes forming in the potholes on that series of roads.

My news for today: bruised left clavicle (collarbone) after playing basketball for college, bought some new shower gel today (Original Source ofc;)) but seen that it was made with orange and GINGER...everyone needs a bit of ginger all over em at some stage;)

Although i'm more worried that seeing ginger in the bottle may mean it has become a soylent green situation:eek:

• Advertisement

We have some Fever Ray fans on here don't we?

http://www.vimeo.com/7834480

Another cool video, a bit different from the style of the others. Really suits the song though. You have to love a band that has consistently good videos :)

I love her and that one on the swimming plank wearing garbage is HOT hehe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement