Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

Any one fancy gatecrashing a beers in Karma tonight?
    You have to pretend to be tattooed, and dance with me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

lol! enjoy it if you make it out there :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Any one fancy gatecrashing a beers in Karma tonight?
    You have to pretend to be tattooed, and dance with me. :D

oooh two invitations now, keep em coming :p
    not enough notice for paul I'm afraid, have a good time there!
    mmm loving this library. mmm business plans, mmm peer reviews

also I'm thinking of making a poker site as a business, ching ching.

lol! enjoy it if you make it out there :D

:o

Can't make it now...My friend has a boy sad. We shall be eating doritos and watching the toy show. :P

Tar MoN is the only person who can be cool and a swot.

Peer reviews dont make anyone happy! :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

They m ake me happy, you get to review yourself too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I was in the ole library till 8 meself. I was the guy loudly drinking coffee from a massive flask. If I see you there some day I'll give you some coffee, from a flask like.

oh gimme! I took my friends berocca tablet dissolved in water today for energy and precious vitamins, it was yum!

This is what happens if you don't dissolve it and try to eat it

Where do you sit? iw as in til 9 tonight, and will be in all weekend. Sit over by the windows on the lower florr these days. No more upstairs for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

So this is where all the veggies hang out?

I'm not a vegetarian but I got to try some of your veggie mince a while ago and I give yiz a huge thumbs up! Great stuff :D

Oh well look who it is, hey dahlin' :D

which brand was it? mmm love the stuff.
    How's the chainmail?

It was made by Quorn or some name similar. Cooked really quickly too!! It actually tastes lovely. :D

Chainmail is going good. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Gawd I love the toyshow! Quorn mince is indeed lovely Mizzlolly, I know many non-veggies who like it(don't eat it much myself coz there's milk in it)! I reccommend the chicken dipper thingies as well, they seem to be quite popular. And welcome to the Grapevine :D

Thank you Electro~bitch! :D

Well done on the 6k :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Well done on the 6k :p

you were, what? 5yrs? when you hit that mark? :P

Aaah, this has been the worst weekend of my life... well in recent memory anyway. I'm in here my relatives house, stressing over being behind on work but not working. I can't even sing along to music then because I'm in my relatives house... it's terrible!

hit taht in my first year here easy :eek:

Aaaah, this is such an amazing song. I saw it in a skating video once. The pictures in this video are pretty sweet too.

It really is, listen to it a lot I doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    govindas tomorrow? :D its open sunday?

Sounds glood, I might buy gloves aswell, and I'll probably go to the library. But certainly there is time for govindas :D. We can try to find that one on that street, aungier street, or whatever it's called.

It just started raining really heavily. I'm gonna get this song on my i-pod somehow, and then go walking in the city at night time. Oh yeah, I'm gonna be living by dundrum soon too I think. Don't know if it'll be as good as my last place for walking about, but we'll see I guess. I'll probably get stabbed like

yep another adventure for us in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need gloves, its very cold.
    if you need to study after normal libraries shut I can let you into postgrad 24.7 ones

• Advertisement

Ah nice, I'm sure I shant be in past 9 anyway :). You drop that 24/hr post grad study room into conversations alot :D. I'm pretty sure they sell gloves in the st steven's green dunnes. We can get pre govinda's gloves.

just cos teh libraries shut stupidly early on weekends!

woo glovsies

Ahh, I might go to bed soon and end this day soon anyway. Then I can wake up early....(/shudder). I has to collect money from an agent too. I see you in dubalin.

G'noight!

nn lalala

ooh, libraries closed. Maybe I'll just wake up early and seriously study. dopaorpar.

sunday is the perfect day for study. especially for those of us, like myself, who never get around to studying on the saturday. hmmm... must really try harder tomorrow.

raah! wrote: »
    Aaah, this has been the worst weekend of my life... well in recent memory anyway. I'm in here my relatives house, stressing over being behind on work but not working. I can't even sing along to music then because I'm in my relatives house... it's terrible!

If your not studying go sit beside some angry swot in the postgrad room. ~waves to tar~
    Nothing so clarifys the mind as the threat of imminent execution.

Good Golly MizzLolly!!!
    It is great to see you in here. :)

sunday is the perfect day for study. especially for those of us, like myself, who never get around to studying on the saturday. hmmm... must really try harder tomorrow.

PHD's study? Well that has ruined that fantasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Govindas? open on a sunday??? unless this is a new thing i think youll be disappointed lads :/
    oh id love a govindas doh :(

its all yucky and rainy out again! but on the bright side my 24hr headache has just left! :D

oooh Raah, that sounds so stressful, hope ur doing ok :)

• Advertisement

too true maameeo; it's in my sticky ;)
    Govinda’s: http://www.govindas.ie/
    (opening hours: Aungier Street: Mon to Sat, 12-9pm, Merrion Row: Mon to Sat, 12-9pm, Middle Abbey Street: Mon to Sat, 12-9pm, Sun, 12-7pm)

On another note, if any of you have joined the irish vegetarian society you can now get 10% off at Govindas at Merrion Row and Aungier St :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement