Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson Humour [Merged]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

ball wrote: »
    Newcastle's chances of coming back to the premier league:pac:

Ha, very good...

Whats the difference between micheal jackson last week and him now?... he cant move now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Jacko touched us all, in one way or another. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mj4

MJ forever!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

MJ didnt have a heart attack in his house, he had a stroke in the childrens ward!

police have discovered class C paracetamol in his sitting room, class A drugs in his bathroom and class 3-B i his bedroom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

mcdonalds are releasing the jacko burger, 50 year olds maet in between two 10 year olds buns!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Upon reaching the Pearly Gates, Michael Jackson was told to beat it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

YAWN, the jokes are beginning to repeat themselves now.....any new ones out there??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

fryup wrote: »
    YAWN, the jokes are beginning to repeat themselves now.....any new ones out there??

most were yawn to begin with

kids
    plastic surgery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Micheal Jackson arrives at the pearly gates. St Peter doesnt recognise him so he asks, "What exactly did you do on earth?"
    Jackson, “I dressed up in funny clothes and entertained people”
    St Peter, "And tell me were you ever in trouble?"
    Jackson "Well I was accused of interfering with little boys, but we paid off some and won the other court case"
    St Peter “Im sorry father,I dont see your name down here,what parish were you in?”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,320 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Breaking news, Michael Jacksons youngest child has just been photographed without the blanket

http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A1139/113989/300_113989.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Daroxtar wrote: »
    Breaking news, Michael Jacksons youngest child has just been photographed without the blanket

http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A1139/113989/300_113989.jpg

You, sir, are some brand of hilarious cad.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭mbur

go to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu6mFqO-GdI

This was supposed to be serious and mostly it is. But do note the two guys on the stage left almost having a brawl over their stage position. Then you will notice the sadly sagging microphone. Dave on the left finds a solution! The unusual act (at the end) by the scottish mc is historically significant btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

I heard they were going to burn his body so he can be the king of snap and crackle too.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Seniorpeazel

fryup wrote: »

Rumour has it Michael Jackson became an organ donor weeks before his untimely death... up for grabs are 6 noses, 4 pairs of lips and 2 shades of skin!

Madonna, although devastated to hear Michael Jackson died so suddenly, is delighted to hear that there are 3 more black children up for adoption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

What do Michael Jackson and Air France have in Common

NeverLand

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

What do Michael Jackson and Air France have in Common

NeverLand

Most excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭jc7

I read in the sun this morning Michael Jacksons children were frequently on his will.

You see thats what I hate about newspapers. Spelling mistakes, seems like a Y is missing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭jc7

What would reunite the Jackson 5?

4 bullets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 angel faye

i think its so sick that people can laugh and make jokes about someones death. and all the people killed in the AF plane. cant anyone show some respect.

would it be so funny if it was your friends or family being joked about when they die,r do ye all hire a stand up for family funerals??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

angel faye wrote: »
    i think its so sick that people can laugh and make jokes about someones death. and all the people killed in the AF plane. cant anyone show some respect.

would it be so funny if it was your friends or family being joked about when they die,r do ye all hire a stand up for family funerals??

That'd be brilliant! That's going in my to-do list along with hiring a monkey to be my best man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 angel faye

That'd be brilliant! That's going in my to-do list along with hiring a monkey to be my best man.

aw that will b nice a monkey and an ape side by side BFF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭weird

Michael Jackson proves that America is the land of opportunity. America is the only country on earth where you cna be born a poor black boy can die a rich white woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

I believe Bubbles is at a loose end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

You know that michael really is dead when your 5-year-old son wakes you up at night claiming that he just got 'touched by an angel'.

Michael Jackson's girlfriend is said to be distraught. She was quoted as saying: "first my parents leave me in Portugal and now this

• Registered Users Posts: 33,237 ✭✭✭✭Penn

angel faye wrote: »

Hire a stand-up? Not a chance. Not at a time like that. There might be kids at the funeral, so we hire a circus midget. Although he's actually a member of the family so we don't pay him. You should see him jumping through the wreaths. Good times....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Kriskross

Can someone tell me who the boxer was who appeared in the Michael Jackson video "Do you remember the time".....?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,061 ✭✭✭✭beertons

What are Michael Jackson, Elvis and Jade Goode getting for Christmas this year?

Patrick Swayze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

Kriskross wrote: »
    Can someone tell me who the boxer was who appeared in the Michael Jackson video "Do you remember the time".....?

Look for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDxsM5jLNxM&feature=fvst

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

anyone see cool running's on tv the other night? Oopps it wasnt cool runnings it was micheal jackson's brothers pushing his coffin

Advertisement