Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson Humour [Merged]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett??

About 3 hours.

Boom boom:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭JMcCR

They're not blaming it on the sunshine or moonlight at this point, but apparently the boogie is yet to be ruled out

What's the difference between Sir Alex Ferguson and Michael Jackson? Fergie will be playing Giggs in August.

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Disney Films? * *Disney films can still touch kids

There may still be hope of bringing Michael Jackson back! * * Apparently they've sent one of the Charlie's Angels in after him.

<snip> A little too far - Hagar <snip>

Michael Jackson's last request was to be cremated and for his ashes to be put in an etch-a-sketch so kids could still play with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭trustno1

RIP Michael Jackson; he touched so many (allegedly)..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

Michael Jackson hasn't been this stiff since McCauley Culkin came to stay over for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

<Snip> Sorry we have no control over the content of that site, lots of pedo stuff, so I'm removing the link - Hagar <snip>

Ill say no more!!

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 76 ✭✭Grandadsbear

jobucks wrote: »
    whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett??

About 3 hours.

Boom boom:D

correction... 1 was in to Major and the other in to Minors :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭G_H

In his will, Michael Jackson has asked to be melted down and turned into carrier bags. That way, he remains white, plastic and dangerous to young children.

Reports of michael jackson having a heart attack are incorrect! he was found in the childrens ward having a stroke!

news flash, michael jackson dead! Gary glitter has already applied to adopt his kids.

michael jacksons death is so tragic, he touched so many children in so many special ways.

Jacko to be cremated and sprinkled into curry so those kids can feel him go through their backside one more time.

Apparantly the heart attack was caused when he tripped over a pram, doctors are saying "dont blame it on the buggie!"

Since he's 99% plastic they are going to melt him down and turn him into legos so little kids can play with him for a change

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

when the ambulance arrived the doctors asked each other what to do 1st.

obviously it was the ferris wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Michael%20Jackson%20Zombie%20Tour%20-%20Henrycookson.com.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Reports are now coming in that Michael Jackson did not have a cardiac arrest in his residence but instead it is believed that he had a stroke at a C**^^%$#s hospital

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 76 ✭✭Grandadsbear

abakan wrote: »
    <Snip> Sorry we have no control over the content of that site, lots of pedo stuff, so I'm removing the link - Hagar <snip>

Ill say no more!!

I'll say it for you ... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ... shouldn't laugh but :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

It is understood that Michael Jacksons favourite football anthem is to be played at his funeral
    "Im forever blowing bubbles" .

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭G_H

<snip> A little too far - Hagar <snip>[/quote]

sorry hagar wont happen again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

No probs, just trying to keep the thread from going overboard.
    We get a mix of posters young and old in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

Hagar's gonna earn his crust today me feels!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Mods everywhere are a bit stretched today. The mods in Humour, AH and Celebs and Show Biz worked particularly hard last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭L_gaucho

Hagar wrote: »
    No probs, just trying to keep the thread from going overboard.
    We get a mix of posters young and old in here.

Busy day in mod land :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭trustno1

Bad news for Jacko's family, apparently the funeral home don't take plastic...

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭GenghisCon

Crass jokes notwithstaning, (i hold my hands up as well) I think it would be nice to have a positive laugh at the poor guy. I think he'd appreciate us having a chuckle at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Gary Glitter has made a record bid for his laptop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 cormac11

Los Angeles police have now been round to Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch this afternoon. It is being reported that they found Class A drugs in his kitchen, Class B drugs in his bathroom and Class 4C in his bedroom

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

All my own:

Did you hear they rushed Michael Jackson to Hospital?, They simultaneously rushed 20 sick kids out of pediatrics.

When they said he was in a deep Coma I thought that he would BEAT IT

Do you think they’ll bury him or recycle him?

Between himself and Farrah Fawcett theres a lot of non biodegradables being put into the ground…The maggots will have a tough time in LA.

He converted to Islam before he died too so that’s 42 virgins prepped waiting for him…Just like his 50th Birthday party

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭gav86

Police found Madeline Mc Cann today when they searched Michael Jacksons house

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

Apparently, Michael Jackson’s ghost has been spotted in a children’s hospital ward. Apparently he’s still putting the willies up kids!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Jockeys at tomorrow's race meeting will be wearing black armbands out of resect for Jacko who successfully rode more three year olds than anyone in living history :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Just got word that McDonalds are releasing the McJackson Burger. Fifty year old meat between ten year old buns!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

246005d1245975973-107-everywhere-michael_jackson.jpg

Was reading some article about Jacko today and the this guy's face just popped into my head....

nien_nunb.jpg

Whoa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Michael Jackson died of a heart attack this morning after he discovered that boyz II men was a band, not a delivery service

Police suspect a smooth criminal was responsible. He was not alone. There was apparently a man in the mirror who was very dangerous and wanted to be startin something even though MJ told him to beat it and was heard to say leave me alone. Nobody knows if the suspect was black or white.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

A press release said that MJ's last words were "I wanna come back and be happy" What he really said was, "I wanna come back as a babies nappy"

Advertisement