Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Fighting Game Match Replays

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

No. 8 ranked Ken in europe
    No. 30 ranked Ken in world.

What pissed me off about this guy is that he actually has some skill.Why does he even bother?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

ogiekeaney wrote: »
    What pissed me off about this guy is that he actually has some skill.Why does he even bother?

Cos without it he would have to learn thing like timing, and his time is much too important.

Kneecap you must go looking for these lads, I dont come across any!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I played that carlonio24 guy. Ass. If i see one more ken doing LP SRK from out of range

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

animaX wrote: »
    I played that carlonio24 guy. Ass. If i see one more rufus doing LK dive kick from out of rage

fixed :)

Placebo wrote: »
    fixed :)

Wow, you've seen rufus do a LK dive kick? Amazing ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

As of the last 2 hours ive come across 2 turbo kens (all how beat me....:mad: there is no worse feel) and feeling something was up i checked my replays from last night and i had i think 2 turbo ryus. I never took much notice before but is there seriously that amount of cheaters out there. This stuff puts me off the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 roy nelson

noob question, how do people use turbos to their advantage, i know turbos input buttons for you.

I just dont understand how this helps with streets can someone explain, im probably the 2nd smartest person in south belfast but i dont follow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

roy nelson wrote: »
    noob question, how do people use turbos to their advantage, i know turbos input buttons for you.

I just dont understand how this helps with streets can someone explain, im probably the 2nd smartest person in south belfast but i dont follow.

It doesnt really help ryu and ken. If they suck without turbo they will suck with turbo. Doesnt bother me if they use turbo or not to be honest.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

When you press a button with Turbo on you get multipal inputs instead of just one. This makes do mash moves like hundred hand slap easier and give you a bigger window to hit reversals. Also helps with teching throws.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

roy nelson wrote: »

hitting some links, mash moves, mashing out of dizzy, mashing out of mash throws (not applicable to SF4), mashing out more damage in supers (only applies to VS series)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Showing how I'm progressing since the last video I uploaded. It was still a close match but I won in the end. Though needless to say, Mr Cobelcog is terrifying when he picks Cammy.

Woah cobelcog was out mashed :pac:

lol, i'm sure cobelcog will be delighted with everyone uploading the one fight where they beat him :p

As for comments on that fight misty, you might want to work on using some anti-airs. Cobelcog was jumping in at you a lot because he knew you wouldn't punish. I've no idea if juri has good anti-air normals but if she does i would develop that.

animaX wrote: »
    lol, i'm sure cobelcog will be delighted with everyone uploading the one fight where they beat him :p

As for comments on that fight misty, you might want to work on using some anti-airs. Cobelcog was jumping in at you a lot because he knew you wouldn't punish. I've know idea if juri has good anti-air normals but if she does i would develop that.

Shes got a pretty good punch ive seen people use as anti air, looks like cr.fp or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Juri's crouch mp and crouch hp are two of the best anti air normals in the game IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Bush80 wrote: »
    Theres not much to connecting it up really. Just stick the s video cable in the back of the xbox and run it the easycap which is plugged into your pc by usb. I had hassle getting it going on windows 7 so if anyone needs pointers with that let me know.

Hey man. Mine arrived today. I'm on windows 7. What problems specifically did you have installing it?

Kirby wrote: »
    Hey man. Mine arrived today. I'm on windows 7. What problems specifically did you have installing it?

Had problems with drivers.

Heres the one I used

http://c5d12ce3.linkbucks.com 32 bit

http://bae59641.linkbucks.com 64 bit

I could never get the sound working properly with windows 7 though. I dont use the eascap to capture the sound. I run the audio into my line in on the laptop.

Kirby wrote: »

I got mine its only coming out in black & white??

Sagat06 wrote: »

You have to set your xbox to pal 50 in the display settings.

Yeah, I did it didnt work. I think I got a dud.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I did it didnt work. I think I got a dud.

Weird. Did you set it to pal on the capture program too?

Yeah I literally went through every combination of settings that the program allowed, just to be sure. I think its the old version of the easycap and not the dc60+

Yeah I literally went through every combination of settings that the program allowed, just to be sure. I think its the old version of the easycap and not the dc60+

Ye mine is the old version too and it works ok.

Really????

I gave up on it cos I figured the old one was the reason. I'll tinker with it later on so.

Although I'm using vista I wonder i that it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

S-video won't work for me. Don't know why.

I have composite working.....but the screen flickers every few seconds for some reason.

Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Havin the exact same problem with mine. I'm using it with s video and the sound is perfect too. Just that damn black and white. I'm gonna look into using other software other than ulead.

Try out virtualdub lads. Thats what I use.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Ramza uses VirtualDub http://www.virtualdub.org/
    Do you have it set to capture in PAL btw? I think if you try to capture a PAL signal when its set to NTSC it appears in black and white.
    Another option is http://www.videohelp.com/tools/VirtualVCR

came away from the svideo have it working a treat now cheers lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

So I've got everythin working and recorded a 5 min match with s-video and im happy with the quality. Problem is the file size is almost 6 gig!!.

Can any one tell me the best way of compressing these big files before uploading to youtube??.

Cheers lads.

Advertisement