Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A note of thanks to our resigning moderators

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Redjoker, do not post that image on this site again.

Keep this thread as praise for the mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

i thought that pic was praising the mods :confused:

at least the old ones anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Quality stuff RJ. Far to good to go unnoticed so I've updated my blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

RedJoker for the win tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Awesome stuff RJ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭FullOf..IT

Quality stuff RJ. Far to good to go unnoticed so I've updated my blog.

Cliff notes with style!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Kinetic^ wrote: »

Last warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

fair play to the mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

I hope that wasnt to a mod? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

Sorry to see you're leaving guys. Any problems with this forum are higher up the food chain. If any good has come from recent events it has shown up Herr Murphy for exactly what he is. Thanks to you all and I wish you the very best of luck in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Kinetic^ wrote: »

Kinetic^, I think you've setteled in nicely here and you're doing an immense job so far.
    You've obviously settled in well and have all of the forum members interests at heart.
    I don't agree with what everyone's saying about you and I don't agree that you should do those things to animals like some of the others seem to,I think they should get belted with the ban stick to keep this forum completely free of posters cluttering up the place.
    Good luck with your new role,I think you need some help though, dbc perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Props to the poker mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭NewApproach

I wasn't a frequent poster on this site, but it was in my bookmarks and I looked at it most days, and thought it was a very smoothly run forum.

Sorry to see whats happened in the last few days, not ye're fault, and thanks to each of ye for the work over the last number of months/years!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I always appreciated the job you did anyway but by god the last 3 days have demonstrated how fantastic you all have been in keeping this forum ticking over.
    Irrespective of what the statement that shall soon be released says great job by all.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Locked for now. Will come back to it in a bit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement