Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when did men get so clueless with chat up lines???

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

vanessamee wrote: »
    Was out this evening with my friends when a guy came up to one of my friends and asked her did she know that lidis toilet paper blocks your sceptic tank we all burst out laughing and he asked her would she like a drink, its got to be the worst chat up line ive ever heard .

any one got worse ones!!!:eek:

You can laugh now but it wont be so funny when you have a blocked septic tank and realise it was all true:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

vanessamee wrote: »
    Was out this evening with my friends when a guy came up to one of my friends and asked her did she know that lidis toilet paper blocks your sceptic tank we all burst out laughing and he asked her would she like a drink, its got to be the worst chat up line ive ever heard .

any one got worse ones!!!:eek:

I think it's good, he was most likely saying it with his tongue planted in his cheek and you took it at face value. I'd have a much better laugh hanging out with him than your lot.

It's true too btw, that toilet paper is kryptonite to the sewage system.
    MissLolly wrote:
    like when I was told I'm the ''perfect height for a blowjob''. :mad:

So you're a midget?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Random wrote: »
    Does your friend look cheap?
    qft :pac:

OP maybe your friend looked like she needed some cheap toilet paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 rattlenhum

Wanna go halves on a baby?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

This thread just reminds me of one of the lads i know.... went up to this girl in havanas and asked her:

"Do you have greyhounds?"

he got some amount of stick after.... why would anyone say that?:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement